Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

Hunted with friends today, did some Lucent Nargacuga runs, and some other miscellaneous quests, got a few HR up today now sitting at HR 583, Finally put my Atk+10 Hearing+4 talisman to good use, and equipped it to my G Rank Azure Los to get the following skills:

Critical Eye+3
HG Earplugs
Mind's Eye
Atk Up (M) (I can get AuL if I choose to gem the weapon - Usually Megrez's Asterism)

All in all a good day of hunting, might do some Ala G tomorrow for Sphires and Swayers, just need his Axe and SnS now.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Because I dislike leaving the tavern and returning to change the advanced quests, I ended up repeatedly doing the triple Agna quest for a good while instead of my planned Royal Ludroth farming for crowns... I had no clue that would actually drain me out so badly. Don't get me wrong, I like them and all, but I swear that mission's prone to using the warning it gives and likes to give me Savage Jho, Jho, and Steel Ura... I don't even know ">.>
I was, however, able to get my small crown for Black Diablos, so I'm happily done with her. I eventually decided to leave and return to do a "Lawless Ludroth" mission that finally appeared, and I did some more forging and upgrading weapons. For today, I'm aiming for the same goal as usual, crowns, but I'm also aiming for the close HR of 140. I've realized I might just be able to at least hit the next ten in rank each day, so I might just get to my 999 goal soon enough, I hope cat
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:39 pm

So I was playing with this guy who seemed like a bit of a newbie. His HR was 2, so I couldn't select any of my quests. Most of the time we were fighting Qurupeco, and I fought his summons(Rathian, Arzuros) so he could fight Quru peacefully. I figured out he was doing to upgrade his Hunting Horn. Then we started hunting Diablos and Duramboros with some other people. Then I selected Gigginox to fight, but he shut down the server. :/ So nothing good actually happened there. Btw, can anyone explain why it says I get guild cards then it says some could not be received, then it says no guild cards? I don't get it.. The other day I got Jhen Earthgem(I think is what it's called).

Also, does my HR go up even if I don't select a quest? Cause I hunted what seems like enough monsters to raise my rank.. But it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:44 am

Was off work sick yesterday so I hunted online for about 5 hours... What a good time! Met a guy called Zebruh on there and hunted with him for most of that time. He was seriously funny xD

We hunted Rust Duram, green plessy, Nibelsnarf, Lagombi and Baggi and the dual Brachydios urgent. It was a good day! On top of that, I have almost got all the materials I need for the head and chest pieces of the Duramboros Z armour I have been trying to make. Just need a purecrystal and 3 prized stomachs... :/
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 am

Ah, I need a couple of Prized Stomachs for a weapon I'm trying to upgrade. Along with an emperor's seal, some Pawprint Passes, and something else.. But anyways, those items are far from unobtainable as of now for me..
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 am

Amaku wrote:

Also, does my HR go up even if I don't select a quest? Cause I hunted what seems like enough monsters to raise my rank.. But it didn't.

Your HR will only go up after you've completed your Urgents, once you've completed Miralis, you'll go to HR 8 and get a Red name, then once you've spoken to the guildmaster to remove the HR cap, you can start getting Hunter Rank Points like it was in Tri, that's how come you see people with HR 100 walking around, myself included.

Helped a friend farm Jho today for bloods, she eventually got 2 before calling it a night, then I joined our mutual friend, and farmed Purple Luddy, upgraded some miscellaneous weaponry and forged Blos Z armour for hammering, which I'm going for the following skills:

Earplugs
AuM
KO King
Weakness Exploit and Stamina Thief
Now sitting at HR 586 :3 Hoping to crach HR 600 by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 pm

After getting four new crowns yesterday, I would have to say it all went great, except for the part where I'm switching to the triple Agna quest as my target one because I got my large gold Royal Ludroth. All the random monsters that pop up in that really have me... Excited ^^"
I first got a large gold on Los, then Ludroth, and then on Uragaan. I got a small crown Duramboros as my last new gold crown yesterday, along with reaching HR 140, so I'm pretty satisfied with all my hunting I did. I also did more forging and weapon upgrading.
Hopefully today will also prove to be fruitful with crowns and reaching at least 150. I'm eager to get all the crowns I can before switching to Gold Ian and Silver Los, though I do still intend to save "Descent into Hades" for later to get that gold crown.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 pm

TheLaw wrote:
Amaku wrote:

Your HR will only go up after you've completed your Urgents, once you've completed Miralis, you'll go to HR 8 and get a Red name, then once you've spoken to the guildmaster to remove the HR cap, you can start getting Hunter Rank Points like it was in Tri, that's how come you see people with HR 100 walking around, myself included.

Helped a friend farm Jho today for bloods, she eventually got 2 before calling it a night, then I joined our mutual friend, and farmed Purple Luddy, upgraded some miscellaneous weaponry and forged Blos Z armour for hammering, which I'm going for the following skills:

Earplugs
AuM
KO King
Weakness Exploit and Stamina Thief
Now sitting at HR 586 :3 Hoping to crach HR 600 by the weekend.

Thanks, but I'm about to reach HR 4 though cause I'm almost done fighting Brachy. I haven't really been playing much lately.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Yesterday was another day of a nice variety of monsters hunted... Only new crown gotten, however, was a small Narga, but that's all fine. A few days ago, I was only expecting a crown a day, anyway xD
Wasn't able to reach 150 due to a nasty headache, though, but I enjoyed my hunting that I got done. I also did some more forging and a few weapon upgrades.
Today, I'm aiming for more hunting than yesterday... No headaches, nothing holding me back cat
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:25 pm

I've had headaches before while playing. I just drank more Pepsi :D . How do I get a Crown btw? :/
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Amaku wrote:
I've had headaches before while playing. I just drank more Pepsi :D . How do I get a Crown btw? :/

When we say "crown" or "gold crown", we are talking about the size of monsters (excludes monsters that don't change in size, like the Dire Miralis, or the Abyssal Lagiacrus). Once a monster is big enough (or small enough), it will show a silver crown next to the size at the end of the quest. If it's even larger (or smaller), it will display a gold crown next to the size.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh, then I've gotten lots of those. My first Baleful Gigginox was a Gold Crown. :P
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 pm

I fought bravely for a long time to slay enough Altaroth for the 3 prized stomachs I needed... But I did it in the end! ;) Also got my purecrystals and finished my Duramboros Z Armour! It's dead cool, especially with the slime DS and Bombardier gemmed in ;)

I then fought a Narga in Moga woods to get the Narga Eye. I am trading with the captain to get heftcorn, you see! Awaken, bombardier and I'm hoping to gem in Destroyer as well... Gonna be absolutely devastating!

Anybody have any comment on the set? Full Duramboros Z, 3 slot talisman, +1evade gem (1), +10 bombardier (5). Anything better I could gem in?
Back to top Go down
Secun
Seltas Queen
Secun

Thank you Points : 40

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 am

Haven't been on here in a while. Hopped online with a friend and managed to farm up a full set of Barioth Z so I can start using Switch Axe again. Tomorrow is likely going to be me derusting.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Did some Gold Rathian hunting today with a close friend for her mantles, out of the 8 we did, I kept getting them, made it to HR 595 today, hope to crack HR 600 by tomorrow :3
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Yesterday was another day of variety hunting for crowns... Got two new ones, the small crown for both the Sand Barioth and the Green Narga through two I already have. My list of crowns left has shrunk considerably, which is enough to make yesterday a good hunt. I did some forging work, plus did "Rage Match" twice without carting in the attempt to get Jho crowns, which was to no avail, besides a silver large that was smaller than my current one. I've made it to HR 147 now, so I'm close to 150.
Today, I'll be back at it with the crown hunting. I'm hoping for my usual of at least one new crown and getting those last three ranks to reach 150. Soon enough the only crowns I'll have remaining will be Gold Ian (only monster I don't even have silver large on), Silver Los (have the silver large), Jho, and the large Stygian Zinogre (have silver large only), if my plans work out. For now, back to my other crowns after classes.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Few things happened past days. I finished few sets on my 2nd character, got Handicraft+4 tali which i needed to make standard RS, S+1, CD, Focus GS set.

Than I hopped back to my 1st char, took an effort of making my old Tri Hammer set in 3U (Los Helm, Helios Mail & Vambraces, Vangis Coil & Greaves) because i become more and more bored with my current sets. After replacing Los Helm with Rath Soul Helm I acquire Razor Sharp, Partbreaker and Evasion+1. I'm using it with Ala/Narga Hammers which got natural purple so it exclude having S+1 on set. Also Narga hammer got 30% aff so it's like having CE+3 on a set. Although I know there're better sets out there, the look of Helios Mail from Tri is just priceless. And I'm kinda happy this set is still viable thx to natural sharpness of certain weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:24 am

Finally got my HR 600!
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 am

TheLaw wrote:
Finally got my HR 600!

Congrats!  :D  Only 333 to go. While I sit at HR 3. I could've tooken out Brachy, but my first wipe out I got hit as soon as I got up, which is BS to me.. The second one I don't even remember.. The third one this damn Rhenoplos tackled me down and got me killed.(I get careless when they start to limp away.. So I got hit quite a few times). I didn't even get to carve his Tail.. /versad/
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 am

Saved da Moga village from Ceadeus with mah mighty Thunderclap! Time to conquer the High rank with mightier Barbrian Sharq
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Had some surprising luck yesterday...
Got the large crown for Green Narga, then for the Gobul on the very next mission. Later on, I was debating on what to do, having a few different advanced quests up with monsters I still need crowns for, and decided on the triple Plesioth, mostly due to how long it's been since I've fought those and needing its large crown still (plus playing avoidance to the dooming triple Agna quest. Had a nightmare the Steel Ura and Jho appeared during that at the same time). I crossed paths with another large gold crown by making this unlikely decision, so yesterday was a day with three gold crowns and reaching HR 150. I didn't do any sort of weapon work, but that's fine, that award can wait. I've already fully upgraded more than enough long swords and a few other weapons, so I've been making some slow, but good, progress for that ^-^
For today, I'm back to the crown hunting. I'm lowering my HR goal to 155 instead of 160, however; ten ranks appears to not be a one day thing with these cold-caused headaches >.>
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

What's so special about the Crowns?
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Amaku wrote:
What's so special about the Crowns?

Well, one thing's that they aren't common, or at least, certain ones are hard to get, like Jho crowns. Another thing is the awards; there's an award for getting all small crowns, an award for getting all silver large crowns, and an award for getting all gold large crowns. For those such as myself who are trying to get all the awards, this means a lot; crowns alone are three different awards.
Heck, because I'm only missing six awards, crown awards alone are half of what I'm missing still xD
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Ooo, interesting.. I think I may partake in this collection of le crowns.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Amaku wrote:
I think I may partake in this collection of le crowns.

If you do decide to, use G rank missions, and aim for advanced ones; those have a better chance at giving crowns, small and large, than regular missions (obviously regular ones can give them, too, but they tend to be less likely to give crowns). Also, I got some advice here that you may want to look at. It works for both small and large crowns, plus advanced and regular missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next