Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:08 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Sephastus wrote:
People need to learn when a monster telegraphs a move. Specially on Dalamadur. Big hulking beam approaching? Don't just stare at it, DIVE!

Agreed. Although it is quite mesmerizing...

Or do both, pan the camera towards pretty pretty blue death ray and dive sideways. :o
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Crystalis wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Sephastus wrote:
People need to learn when a monster telegraphs a move. Specially on Dalamadur. Big hulking beam approaching? Don't just stare at it, DIVE!

Agreed. Although it is quite mesmerizing...

Or do both, pan the camera towards pretty pretty blue death ray and dive sideways. :o

Haha, that works too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Sephastus wrote:

farcast
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Sephastus wrote:
To be fair, beginners might get a face full of death the first time they encounter that beam.
I know I did lol... With the second beam he shot. Didn't know he would shoot it twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Vortiene wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

farcast

I'm not sure why you keep suggesting to use farcasters in that situation. They are just an extra expense for no reason. Diving works just fine, and it doesn't waste nearly as much time either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:12 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

farcast

I'm not sure why you keep suggesting to use farcasters in that situation. They are just an extra expense for no reason. Diving works just fine, and it doesn't waste nearly as much time either.

I'm suggesting it because it is insanely easy in comparison, requires no effort, and considering it as an expense only means you are too lazy to farm things you should have in extreme excess in the first place. Just do it, and stop trying to panic dive perfectly. You can pick up useful items at the box in the meantime anyways.

Are you speed running? No. If you are, then don't do it. If you aren't, then it's unnecessary risk. Farcast on anything that could kill you, always. If you have G-rank defense, then it won't matter either way.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:31 pm

I've heard on occasion that your char apparently doesn't wanna panic run away from dalamadur. :/ The fight is prolly the buggiest one on mh4u atm... not being able to grab vines for no reason when jumping off his back like normal, getting stuck on his body on weird places like below his claws and then falling off the ledge etc.

As long as you don't unneccesarily cart, doesn't rly matter to me how you avoid such moves tbh.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Vortiene wrote:
farcast

Wisdom.

Use the opportunity to heal up, sharpen, grab supplies, especially those dragon bombs.

@Samochan: I can see these things happening but forget climbing those vines. When it is curled around the spire it flicks its tongue then drops its head and snarls, that gives a great opportunity to get a few hits on the head. If you use a great sword this is the only place to sit. Then you knock it over 3-5 times a hunt which equals so much free damage.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 am

I have never had problems grabbing on to vines, just spam the A button when jumping towards them. As for not being able to dive, Dalamadur, is a 2 part monster. If you are too close to the tail, then you can't panic dive "away" from the face... unless you have Constitution +2 that is...

Finally, you don't really need a "perfect" dive to avoid the beam. But if you are new to it, then feel free to climb up something, and panic dive off... that will give you a few extra seconds.

Complaint: Joined a room to do a Cephadrone. The room leader had a mish-mash of gear... all of it with negative reload, and absolutely no other skill enabled... so I tell him: "You know negative reload is not good." His response: "yes, I know." So I felt obliged to state: "So, you made gear specifically to get negative reload?" And he kicks me from the room. I felt like I dodged a bullet, since hunting with a person like that is probably a recipe for frustration.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm

^ if he knew then he was probably just challenging himself
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
^ if he knew then he was probably just challenging himself

Or too lazy to make actual gear... he was a gunner, which means that skills are way better than higher defense, since as a gunner you shouldn't be getting hit. In his defense... he did have a few Regios armor pieces on him, which mean he probably needed cephadrone stuffs to continue to make it.

But to kick someone from your room because they point out a flaw is just childish imo. heh.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Is it just me or do low rank people lack in etiquette?

Tonight had some weird person who abandoned khezu after he did one cart and it was cap ready and went to limp right afterwards. He was a glaive user and naturally didn't do anything cept bounce and miss. Dem low rank glaive users really don't do anything else but that and keep missing their targets too. Quest didn't even take that long. But in the meantime that we managed to cap it after the fool had abandoned for no reason, he went to duo something on our city. >_> Karma struck hard tho and they both DC'd or ragequit it so we got free space again.

Inc comes hacker who I didnt immediately notice was hacking cuz I hadn't looked at his weapon or his talisman. I mean sure, you could get tamo saggarama purely on offline and high rank silver sol armor to boot but only doing 100 quests? Eeeh... but what´s that? Defence honed wep on hr2? And wellness+14 status res +14 talisman?

Dude, if ya gonna hack so blatantly, why not go all out and get edgemaster+10 earplugs +15 and use something little less pathetic than tamo saggarama lmao. You only show just how much of an idiot you're being by hacking so badly lol.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Sounds like that person just wanted an easier time hunting, but not a 100% free ride. I can understand that... I don't accept it, but I can understand it.

Edit... Complaint: I had to restart my game (as most already know), but I am a several year veteran, and I know how to use the weapons to go on multiplayer with. I hate it when I go into "Experts Only" Guild level 126+ rooms, and before the room even fully loads, I get kicked.

How many times have you been burned by lower HR players, that you automatically assume they are going to hinder you? At least let me go on ONE quest before you decide to kick me, or TALK to me, to find out if I am a vet player, or a noob. Maybe it was my weapon choice of a lance?? Ask!! You would be surprised how good a proper lancer is! No need to move away from most monster moves, and the damage is constant and high, with possibilities to mount/counter, and in my case, paralyze the monster very often. (/rant).
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:49 am

So we meet again Xavi, the hr400+ person who obviously doesn't know how to play and is extremely rude to people. This time managed to both ignore and block him once he made his third debut in our city, thank the elder dragons.

First he joins with his kushala armour and... whats that? Health+50?.. are you frikken serious? >_> Whomever uses such talisman at such level to try and join gq's obviously doesn't really know what they're doing. *kicks*

Then he comes back for a few seconds to post his macroed message about how I'm a fa**ot and leaves before I can block him. I don't feel bad bout kicking him when he's such a child about it too. =) Memory tells me this kinda thing happened to me once before.

But then he had the misfortune to jump back into my city again and said something like "howdy fa**ots", but I managed to block and ignore him before he left. So goodbye mister, hope we don't ever meet again.

Needless to say, avoid this person like plague.

--

Then at high rank, people join tetsucabra room and post their urgents. When bf says no, it's tetsu room, not doing urgents as he wants to farm tetsu (doesnt mean he couldnt do urgents later when done with farm)... random goes on a quest with another random, forcing host to leave their own city. Ah the rudeness of players never ceases to amaze me. It's so frikken hard to get people to help on your urgents apparently that you have to hijack some other people's cities to duo stuff.

Perhaps if your armour wasn't a mix of every monster in the game with only negative skills and your wep a pathetic piece of rank2 something at high rank, people might want to stay in your city to help you do urgents as well. <_<

So yea, just straight up kick em before they become a bother seems to be a better scenario than waiting it out and seeing if they behave. >_>

Oh and then there's some g3 ranked people... using rare2 guns on high rank kutku hunts. Next time I see that, I'll just pick 2 palicos and duo stuff, they can at least be useful and heal me. Stop bothering if you can't even contribute at all and make the hunt go faster, not slower. Boost or no boost, at the very least use hr appropriate weapon. G3 for crying out loud...
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:36 am

Looks like we should hunt a but then Samochan, from your post it says 2:49 PM for me so I should be online around that time, hunter name is Ike: HR 480 atm, but I am happy to lend a hand if you need it.

As for me it's hard to find a room to farm what I need then when I'm forced to host a room I get people who can't read, post urgents with a mashup of armour pieces and a low levelled weapon that I would deem worthy to face said urgent, I don't mind helping out people but expecting someone like me to carry randoms through the game is annoying, I don't mind carrying friends though..
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 pm

So we happily boost another guild quest teostra to 140 for farm and funzies, till me and bf gotta leave. Our hunting buddy still stays for some guild quests tho. Someone else in full star knight hosts teo, 800+ defence, manages to cart and shouts "you're not ready for this" and ragequits. Wat?

I guess my buddy didn't spam enough lifepowders to carry him or something..?

Ironically enough, he then apparently propped up another city after that.

Some peeps just wanna get carried I guess. :/ And rage when they fail to get carried hard and blame others for failing.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 am

I plan to boost my female char up to G in a few hours of gameplay, because I want to get Star Knight, and a few other sets for her, real quick, and some OP weaponry to floor caravan with, but I know my limits, and honestly... People get too hung up over the idea of fainting, sometimes it cannot be helped...

Today though, I was in a room with a few people, and they asked me to help with HR Teo for horns, so I was like:

"Sure, I'll help out, need a few things myself"

I was host of the room, so I changed the description to Teostra, so I could pull a few more people in to help out, and some guy comes in, posts his urgent, we asked him to wait, for us to do our Teo (which we did) then do his Dala - we did his Dala, and then went back to posting Teo, but every time we came back he was like:

"I have my urgent, please help"

He always was asking me to join him. So I told him;

"I'm helping someone else at the moment, they asked before you, so please wait in line, until we're done and then we'll help you"

But then I was having enough of him posting all the time and hounding me for help, so I kicked him and pw'ed the room so he couldn't come back...

Being HR 600 and so, I'm used to it from being HR 999 on 3U, but sometimes, it annoys me that they want to "Abuse" my HR and offer to help, when I'm busy helping someone else out, it saddens me to think that some courtesy would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Vampess
Khezu

Thank you Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 am

Ok, so, I'm not playing MH4U, but I'm playing Frontier.

Anyways, there was this guy that needed help with kirin, and when we did the quest, some other guy that was helping, remarked that the guy in need of help took all the supplies. Guy that needed help replied;  'I thought pros don't need supplies'. *facepalm*

Later on, this guy needed help with lavasioth, but after we started the quest, he asked me if I could solo it for him, because he had to go. So I quit the quest right then and there.

A few days ago, I got online, and there were a few people online, so I greeted them, and this guy immediately goes 'where are you? I'll warp to you'. Then he starts saying he needs help, and if I can help him after my quest, et cetera. I pretty much ignored him until I went 'whoops, sorry, didn't read your messages, going to sleep now!', and he still asked if I could help him first >.>

Mind you, I'm more than 1k levels beyond him, and there were people around his level online, but he didn't ask them for help, he specifically asked me. Normally I'd have helped, but knowing he's kind of leech-y, I really didn't feel inclined to brutally murder whatever he needed killed.

That kind of irks me in general. When I was low level, I specifically refrained from asking people for help that'd kill things in seconds. Yet, a lot of low level people will boast about having a "tonfa user" help them.

And on that note, if you need an akura tailcut, tell me before you start the quest, so I can gear up accordingly. If I'm using an impact weapon, that tail ain't coming off.
Back to top Go down
QueenBarroth
Kelbi
QueenBarroth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 am

Recently I've been having a heck of a time with Insect Glaive users.

By that of course, I mean I have been having the absolute worst time ever. For the last two days Ive been farming Conqueror Seal Gs so that I can trade my Ukanlos parts in for the EX Borealis set (Amazing set once I finally got it I must say). During my farming period I decided to go with the quest Achy Brachy Heart, since I had hunted Raging Brachydios enough to where I was familiar enough with its slightly different attack patterns and randomly exploding slime, even made its set.

Now I am a hammer user that capitalizes on really high defense, seeing as I do not dodge like a super pro nor do I have skills to boost it (In other words my main set has a defense of 911). Upon opening the room for Achy Brachy Heart after resetting for almost half an hour to get it to show up, two players immediately join, both wielding glaives. One is wearing the Golden Lune Z armor, which I have no qualms with any longer, seeing as the event finally came out (Hallelujah I finished the bow), and the other is actually wearing the Brachydium armor.

Now first thing I take note of, the Golden Lune player has Miraculous luck gemmed in, and focus for some reason (upon closer inspection found his talisman gave +10 in Fastcharge), which I thought was fine and dandy, until I saw his defense, which barely broke 600. I didnt even initially give it any thought as I assumed he'd have half an idea what he was doing since he was able to make the armor in the first place. The other in Brachydium armor however, had around the same defense, with the extra bonus of having no gems attached to any of his pieces, so of course he has saddle sore.

I gave these two no initial thought as I figured I'd just be able to knock it out after they most likely compulsively mounted it (which they did). But of course here were the end results. The one in Brachydium armor kept attacking the head and tripping me like a madman, I had to resort to aiming to launch him everytime I went for the head, of course that led to either one (Sometimes it was the golden lune player) mounting the Brachydios right on the edge of Ingle Isle, and knocking it over into the lava where I couldnt touch it.

They were both carted with each single hit they took from the Brachydios. And after failing I just closed my 3DS and called it a night.

Raging Brachydios, I pray someday you reliquish your broken obliterators to me.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Custom quests. Fuck the guy who released the know-how for these things, now HR999 means absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
QueenBarroth
Kelbi
QueenBarroth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

I saw the four tiny black diablos in the arena and really wanted to try it, but of course I wanna wait on doing those custom quests.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Custom quests. Fuck the guy who released the know-how for these things, now HR999 means absolutely nothing.

Couldn't really care less about anyone's hr at this point... but what I'm worrided these custom quests bring is everyone suddenly able to farm g-rank fatalis and white fatalis etc before the events are out in west, which would be the same situation as with the current events that are not out yet.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:17 pm

In for an inch, in for a mile. Where exactly does one draw the line in cheating? That is why I have never accepted any type of advantage brought about outside normal game means. It takes all the fun away from the game for me. I would (and have) rather solo the G ranked quests than group with any who artificially inflate themselves (either gear or HR).
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Random guy comes to city

- Hr999
- 190 hours played only
- Custom quests
- Puts on full white fatalis but crappy set
- Blocked and ignored while everyone clap around this guy mockingly
- Guy leaves city

No ragrets

Also starknight, starknight on every single person. Worst I've seen is hp+50 gemmed one.

Oh and people coming to guild quest teostras, my BF uses his full support, rodeo paraglaive set, people without rodeo insist on mounting, at worst even fail the mount. One dude when told to not mount it and just dps, continues to mount and I tell him off after we're done with quest in very pointy way and he leaves city on his own. There's a huge difference in rodeo teo and non-rodeo and it would be nice to not have to wait for slow mounts.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 am

I just heard about a custom quest that makes you automatically hr 999 after one completion.

Mh4u ingame online community seems to become more cancerous every day. I for one, won't support a single custom quest when it's all about cheating your way to hr999 or just farming unavailable japan dlc materials.

Oh and my friends apparently managed to just meet a guy named Amadeus, hr 999, who has modded wep and armour set. No skills, but somehow sported 892 defence and... a whopping 20870 paralysis dual wep. My guess is that he modded himself ridiculous relic wep and armours.

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Y56DIfV

Pretty much, how can we say anymore who has hacked stuff and who hasn't, when you can just directly mod yourself talismans and armours and weps and could make em still look legit enough to pass trough any screening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next