Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 pm

It's not modding, it's editing save data. With relics, there are more tiers to elements than there are to statuses, so if you overwrite a status relic's status value with another relic's top tier element value, the game just freaks out and generates a stupidly high number. Odd that he has no skills, since those unnatural relic status values require awaken. Maybe you just confused no food skills with no skills period.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:33 am

Now people are walking around with edge+5 OOO slotted gems in their armour sockets. Seems to become worse every day.

And I swear I could slap kira for publishing custom quests for the masses, so now everyone and their uncles and granpas is hr999, yet without any kinda skill, armour sets or weps whatsoever. *facepalms* At least previously those hr999 just spammed crapton of hame runs.
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:18 pm

On my second day of hunting for Relic Rebellion Armor, I learned a sad truth.

It seems like most people don't understand what pinging means when fighting an enraged Teostra. I can only hope that they learn when they get vaporized by Teostra when he decides to "praise the sun" by becoming the sun.

Last edited by ViralN9 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 am

The ping is a lesson all new MH4U players learn very quickly after their first few deaths. Pings either mean, check around for the position of a trap and go there, be aware of something that is about to happen, go to the pinger's location, or my favorite: Ooooo listen! The song has a new beat! >_<

I have had very little complaints about the MH community lately, mainly because I am not dealing with them now that there are so many of my friends that I play with.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:36 pm

After many monkeys I finally got a natural purple GS, turns out it has max raw too. But because it is OO and not OOO I can't make the set I had intended, not sure what to do now ._____.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:55 am

Un-Tan wrote:
After many monkeys I finally got a natural purple GS, turns out it has max raw too. But because it is OO and not OOO I can't make the set I had intended, not sure what to do now ._____.

Might I suggest trying to get lucky with a Talisman that allows you to make the set without needing that third slot?

I would kill (monsters) to try to get a natural purple/max raw GS, but the drawback of that is that it usually comes with negative affinity. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:30 pm

all max raw relic GSs start off with -25% affinity they upgrade to -10% though. so with the huge extra raw the way petter sharpness and potential element or status + slots or skillpoins in edgemaster or other skills make them still way better than any craftabe GS
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Correct me if I am wrong... but there are slightly less raw, good purple sharpness GS with natural +25 Affinity, that could go up to 40% (without any crit enhancements), that could probably out damage max raw GS in long battles. I will have to do some research... of course, it will have to do alot with how the GS is used... Run n Gun probably benefits most from max raw GS paired with Crit Draw/focus + other single strike boosters.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:50 pm

too lazy to look up true attk so i will just talk in displayed numbers:
max raw on relics is 1728 always with -10% affinity and up to 750 element 450 status (810/480 awakened) and potential natural purple (slightly more purple than regios GS)
next best is 1680 raw which also has -10% affinity and can have same element/status

There's only 3 craftable GSs that come even close to that (not taking honing into consideration atm):
Cera Cymmetry with 1536 only blue natural but purple with +1 and -20% affinity
Akantor Broadsword with 1632 raw only a sliver of blue but +40% affinity
Ukanlos Skycleaver with 1728 raw slight whithe with +1 and -30% affinity

There is other good ones with like rouge sedition (regios GS), and others with elements that are easyer to use than the above but in general considering you need a lot less skills to make a relic GS vialbe and got space for other skills i don't think any other GS will surpass max Relic in pure dmg output
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 pm

This holds true for all weapons; Despite whatever affinity a weapon might have, the max raw attack relics have the highest damage output for their class.

The lone exception being Bow, unless in the case of extreme minmaxing that allows you to have element and the capability of replacing Load Up with another damage skill.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Before this gets even further, what I was whining about wasn't that the relic sucked. I complained because it was literally one slot away from being perfect XD
I mean, it even have jawblade skin.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Gotcha Tan. What the others didn't realize is that I was also talking about a Relic, but not a max raw relic. Instead, it was a high affinity relic with really high raw. I will get off my lazy butt and look it up eventually. Overall, though, the way GS mechanics work, the highest raw you can get in purple seems to outdo any affinity if you have the proper skills.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Well the relic I got have 290 hidden poison. If the relic had 3 slots I could've gotten me these skills:
HGE
Awaken
Critical Draw
Focus
Status Crit(reason for Status Crit is because my talis is Focus+6,StatusCrit+6 OOO)
Critical Eye+1

But because the relic is OO I can't get CE1 to get it to a neutral affinity so I have to deal with the -10.

I swear this is the last OT-post I make regarding this matter please no ban D:
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:11 am

MH4U is now full of hackers... and I constantly get accused of being one. I ended up changing my guild card to read: "Skilled not Hacker" as my title. I guess it is only natural that eventually when a game gets older that hacking gets more profuse... at least the new game is only a few weeks away, and hopefully it is a bastion of good gamers (I can hope, alright).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20