Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 pm

TKMT wrote:
Samochan wrote:
I gemmed my nerscylla armor with speed sharpening, it has enough armor with little bit of spheres to last me to high rank
Sold.
Going to get armor.

And yet apparently frenzied gore magala smacks me left and right. Not fun rly. That blasted monster decided to go frenzy on me with palicos ded when it was about to flee and I couldn't make it and it fled. >_< Also fire and electric hurts but that's kinda obvious.

On another note, I got riding +10 talisman. :D So with weapon slot I got speed sharpen, trapmaster, cap guru, riding master and negate sleep. :> Not too shabby for a low rank armor, excellent for glaive usage.

But yea the set reaches 131 defence if you boost it with armor speres and one set of armor sphere+ and you can still buff it a bit more till ya need adv armor spheres. Got to high rank on that one with only few and far between carts online.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Gore is so worth it due to being able to get sharpness +1 and speed sharpener in low rank tho
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Now that I have played a few hours, I looked up what teh armors look like... Cant decide between Male or Female.

Rage by sipax Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:14 pm

^ for the first time Ever in an MH game I chose a female character. The armors just look better overall to me and I though.. "Hey if i'm going to be playing this game for 1,000 hours or more who's butt would I rather be looking at the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Quentin wrote:
Gore is so worth it due to being able to get sharpness +1 and speed sharpener in low rank tho
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 pm

TKMT wrote:
Quentin wrote:
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

More like once you get high rank you mix hi and low gore for a bunch of skills, low rank gore on its own can't get sharp+1
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:57 am

You know, what really bothers me are the Elitists. If they know so much about Monster Hunter, why aren't they helping people? Instead all i see are a bunch of rude, self important people just being insulting instead of enlightening.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:55 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
More like once you get high rank you mix hi and low gore for a bunch of skills, low rank gore on its own can't get sharp+1
Damn it.

Roon wrote:
You know, what really bothers me are the Elitists. If they know so much about Monster Hunter, why aren't they helping people? Instead all i see are a bunch of rude, self important people just being insulting instead of enlightening.
Most people don't listen, anyways. Bunch of silent players who don't know chatting even freaking exists.
... Not that I can't blame them, though. Monster Hunter 4 has the worst in game communication next to nothing.

WHY THE **** CAN'T I USE FREE CHAT DURING THE QUEST!? WHY!?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 pm

TKMT wrote:

Roon wrote:
Most people don't listen, anyways. Bunch of silent players who don't know chatting even freaking exists.
... Not that I can't blame them, though. Monster Hunter 4 has the worst in game communication next to nothing.

Wait you can't what? Really??? Is voice chat a thing?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Have done only 2 online quests... I hate Swax.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Quentin wrote:
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

Yes it can, mix it with Ceanataur and some greaves with Torso Up
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Quentin wrote:
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

I think you misread what I said. Low rank Gore...ON ITS OWN....aka only the armor set which he thinks a full set of only Gore Magala armor, can get sharp+1, that is false, which is what I was answering.

Of course a mixed set can get Sharp+1, via : http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/107741806567/monster-hunter-4g-ultimate-noteworthy-armor-sets
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Gore Magala dies too damn quickly! I can't get any feelers off the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:

This offline? You'll have to control your attacks if that's the case until hes all pissed off and purple with the feelers visible, then use a pitfall and/or a shock trap and hit only his head in that mode to get the break.

If online just type before you leave on a quest what you're doing, tell the people hit his head when hes purple raged and that you'll put a trap to help do this, then put a trap.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:

This offline? You'll have to control your attacks if that's the case until hes all pissed off and purple with the feelers visible, then use a pitfall and/or a shock trap and hit only his head in that mode to get the break.

If online just type before you leave on a quest what you're doing, tell the people hit his head when hes purple raged and that you'll put a trap to help do this, then put a trap.
Yeah, offline. Thanks for the advice though. I assumed because he was a young elder dragon that traps wouldn't work on him.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:31 am

What I dislike...

Are people who run into me or my friend's rooms, post their urgents/random quests and ask for help regardless that the room was for entirely different purpose, such as friends room, insect gathering room etc.

Would it be too much difficulty in searching for a room suited for their own needs?

Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 am

MetaMarx wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Roon wrote:

Wait you can't what? Really??? Is voice chat a thing?
No, voice chat is not a thing. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:

*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

I think you misread what I said. Low rank Gore...ON ITS OWN....aka only the armor set which he thinks a full set of only Gore Magala armor, can get sharp+1, that is false, which is what I was answering.

Of course a mixed set can get Sharp+1, via : http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/107741806567/monster-hunter-4g-ultimate-noteworthy-armor-sets

Ah yeah, my bad, reading comprehension 10/10

OT: I need HOW MANY CHILLING BEAKS?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Quentin wrote:
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

Nah, you've got to get the Cenataur helmet and gloves, the Gore chest and faulds and any greaves with torso up. All you need is three grinder gems and you've got Sharp +1 and Speed Sharpening (not from me, I got it from the MH subreddit)
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Is there any point in the game where you don't have to return to Harth to mess with rusted exploration gear?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Quentin wrote:
*falls over*
omg I must have this.
MUST HAVE.

Or just make this set: http://mhag.info/mh4/viewset.htm?s=Unnamed%20Set%20:%20H.B.H.78.2.85.85.C.85.1.85.A.60.1.123.W.276.0.L.6.0.Y.2.0.2.13.13

Yes, it's for MH4, not MH4U. But I checked, and everything is still the same for what I'm using.

The Critical Draw gem and the two Tremor Res. gems are adding to the skill "poison", so they won't be displayed correctly.

The final version of that set has the skills Sharpness +1, Quick Sheath, Critical Draw and Tremor Resistance. And it's completely Low rank.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:58 am

S_magala... why is your tail not on your tail??
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:43 pm

I don't like how the Volcanic Hollow and Sunken Hollow have the same layout and are just recolours of each other. Doesn't help that they are such dull places to hunt as well.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:18 am

So I hunted the offline solo Frenzied Brachy...and the guild is like "great job, go do a Frenzied Deviljho now..." I'm like..FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......... but in all seriousness that sounds like a nightmare...ima go online and try to find a not-suck G -rank armor set
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:48 am

So can I ask a question? Why does the first upgrade of the Gore Maggie LS take twelve seconds to get to yellow sharpness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next