Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 29 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 29 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 29 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Leonhardt
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm by Leonhardt
well now mister mister lurker, welcome to da forums! may u always cause geat shenanigans :D
chim
Post Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm by chim
Nice to meet'cha.
Jojozityjo
Post Thu May 10, 2012 6:58 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome snakebee and all the others i missed cause i kinda missplaced this thread XD
Snakebee
Post Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm by Snakebee
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!
Guild Adventure
Post Fri May 11, 2012 7:17 am by Guild Adventure
snakebee

Thats a bee with tail?, with claws?, with long tonge?, with hipertrophied smell sense?, a snake with wings?

or just a pony ò_Ó
Slyffer
Post Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 am by Slyffer
Welcome to the forum, snakebee. First rule of the forum is, you do not talk about the forum....
Snakebee
Post Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 pm by Snakebee
Guild Adventure wrote:
snakebee

Thats a bee with tail?, with claws?, with long tonge?, with hipertrophied smell sense?, a snake with wings?

or just a pony ò_Ó

Um.. the first thing you said. I'm also good for crafting Golden Fish lures!
Nekomi
Post Thu May 17, 2012 6:54 am by Nekomi
Hi I'm Nekomi. I signed up a while ago, but never introduced myself. I started with monster hunter freedom unite, but am now playing tri more often. I don't consider myself very experienced with the game though, since I mess up a lot sometimes.
Was I suppose to introduce myself here or make a new topic btw?
Axel3
Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 pm by Axel3
Nekomi wrote:
Hi I'm Nekomi. I signed up a while ago, but never introduced myself. I started with monster hunter freedom unite, but am now playing tri more often. I don't consider myself very experienced with the game though, since I mess up a lot sometimes.
Your choice but hi!
Welcome, I would play with you... But my wii broke. So...
Welcome again,

~Axel3
Yuki
Post Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 am by Yuki
Nekomi wrote:

Welcome to the forums I would love to play with you it doesn't matter if you are experienced or not just have fun with it. I guess why I lasted nearly two years and still playing though not as often since I started Monster Hunter Frontier. I lose characters often so I am not that high XD I am 34 with two years of tri hunting experience.
Slyffer
Post Fri May 18, 2012 7:17 am by Slyffer
Nekomi wrote:

Introducing yourself here is just fine, welcome to the forum, Nekomi /yes/
kama
Post Sat May 19, 2012 4:15 am by kama
Nekomi wrote:

Welcome to the forum Nekomi. Maybe ill run into you in tri sometime. happy hunting N do not worried about how good or what not, here when you play with other formers, its important to have fun hunting, not showing off.
Monster Hunter Cade
Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm by Monster Hunter Cade
i'm kinda new, but Hi anyway! i play tri mondays and thurdays from around 6-10'o'clock PM Pacific Time.
anduin55
Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm by anduin55
Hey, everybody! I'm a newcomer to the forums, although I've been watching these for a little while already. I figured it'd be nice to get some friends on here so I don't have to keep playing with randoms all the time. I'm solely on Tri at the moment (desperately hoping for 3G, but that's another topic all on it's own...), and I've gotten myself up to HR 70. I wouldn't call myself "the best" hunter, but I can definitely hold my own. I specialize in Hammers and Switch Axes, depending on what the group needs more of at the time. Feel free to come hunt with me sometime, I'm normally on at night, just about every night!

Nekomi wrote:

Hiya, other new(...ish) person! If you ever need help, feel free to ask me; I'd be happy to help!
Slyffer
Post Tue May 22, 2012 8:58 am by Slyffer
Welcome to the forum, anduin. You're not alone in hoping for 3G is all I'll say lol, fingers crossed.
CarcinusRook
Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm by CarcinusRook
I'm pretty new I suppose. I only joined yesterday. I don't really know how this introduction thing works but, I'm a light bowgunner, used to be in about the HR 100s, but I restarted so I should be in the 30s now. That's probably all in my signature though.

Last edited by CarcinusRook on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slyffer
Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 pm by Slyffer
Well, welcome to the forum and g'luck with the new character /yes/
GAMVIIup
New guy here!
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am by GAMVIIup
Hello hello! Just thought I'd drop by saying hope I can learn new things, and enjoy myself at my stay here! Yay for optimism!
Leonhardt
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm by Leonhardt
welcome to da forums! :D

just remember, when u learn things....ull never unlearn them o.O
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome to the forums vii! ^,^/
elchele
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm by elchele
HEYYYYY!!! as recomended im here in the forum, not anonimus anymore hehehe.

Well i've been "IN LOVE" of monster hunter since i saw the art on the mh freedom. But since i didnt have the money to get a psp i had to wait, then i had it!!! but it was already freedom 2 so i got that, and OMG!!! i went all the way to the end of the game "alll alone" , still missing some stuff here and there just this guy >>>> Rage by sipax , and the hidden ones and got my self a very high HR.

Never got Unite until recently and never played online until like 2 months ago, when i came back after 1 year after finished offline on mh tri.

I was really sad when we didnt get the 3DS version wich i would get in the special MH edition withouth thinking!!!. But i have my hopes up on MH 4 for next year.

Right now im almost HR 40 and tthis is hanks to the help of the people who participated on this 2 days of hunting, everytime someone came to our city it was a great player. And one of them recomended me "sign up in the forum already" so here a i'm!!.
If you may remember me for this 2 days on hunting wich i was almost 24 hours on (sorry i had to sleep) my name was IVAN and i wearing ALWAYS!!! a JAGGY MASk!! it's just so fun jajajajaja, happy hunting and see you in game!! i may change my game name to the forum name so you know its me.
Dathblade
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 am by Dathblade
Why hello there, Names Dath!

I play MHFU and MH-tri, (being the vet in Tri it being my first Monster hunter)

My old wii fried so my current character is still kinda fresh (HR34). I use a combination of pointy things and hammers, and mainly plays a aggressive role: Rage by sipax . I'll help whenever and wherever i can ^___^ (as long as my HR permits haha)

As a Personal message to future beasties, your days are numbered! :yea:
kama
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 am by kama
Welcome to the forum Dathblade N Elchele ^^
Slyffer
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 am by Slyffer
Welcome to the forum, Dathblade and elchele. Its ok to wear animal skin and fur here.
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm by Jojozityjo
Dath! Elch! omgoodness! Welcome x3 ^,^/

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next