Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 30 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 30 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 30 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

charmaster
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 am by charmaster
Well, I'm new here. I guess this is the thing to do.
Jojozityjo
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 am by Jojozityjo
yes, it is the thing to do, let people know you and make some nice friends here ^,^
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm by zPipboy
Hey!

My name is Pavel (zPipboy). Just getting back into the hunt (7 months away from my precious Wii) and here's a bit about me: I got into Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP, introduced by a certain someone, and it eventually led to me hunting in Monster Hunter Frontier Korean version (damn hassle but every bit worth it) and you can say I just got into Tri. I've always been a SnS and a long sword type of guy, but recently I switched to Hammer. I was even lucky enough to tag along in quest with high level HRs and many times and I obtained Devils Due wayy early in my play through online (I believe i was around the late 30s). Right now I'm HR 44, clocked in about 157 hours. I decided on joining this community so I can find other hunters to hunt with. It seems every person i bump in to in the game are snobby towards noobs. Oh snap, I'm suppose to keep this short. well thanks for reading if you done so!
Leonhardt
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm by Leonhardt
welcome to da forums! ders always someone to hunt here :P
Xenohunter
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm by Xenohunter
Howdy!
The names Mike, buts thats boring so ya can call me Xenohunter, because I like xenoblade and monster hunter. I have have MHTri and am around HR200 and would love to get start playing the game again after a few months away with some new people, so yeah!
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm by zPipboy
Hey Xenohunter! I'm up for any hunt (that I can join in, of course) just send me a PM, I receive them on my phone like if they were text!
Dathblade
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm by Dathblade
Welcome xeno/pipboy! hope you like it here ^___^
Otoshimo
Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 am by Otoshimo
well, i'm already a week in here, but better late then never I guess

Sup I'm Otoshimo, oto for short. I'm a big MHTri player. Currently working my way back up to HR 300+ since my wii died. A friend got me on here and, for not being a social person, I'm rather fond of the forum here.
kama
Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 am by kama
Welcome newcomers to the forums, feel free to use the resources here N learn new tips or strategies. Hope to hunt with ya in the near future.
Tetrarch
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm by Tetrarch
Hello,

I am new, hr 27, names tetrarch. (US)

I use the SnS mostly but use Switch axe when solo/need to hit harder.

I would love to make some friends to hunt with.

Have a nice day!
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 pm by Jojozityjo
ah the skill of sns user, welcome to the forums Tet ^,^/
DarthXero
A good day to you all!
Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm by DarthXero
Hello, fellow hunters! My name is DarthXero (you may call me Xero, or even Darth, if you wish). I've been a fan of Monster Hunter for maybe a year now, but never really started playing it a lot until a month or so ago.

I currently own three Monster Hunter games, but can only play one of them online for the time being =/. Those three are: Monster Hunter Tri, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Tri is the only one I can play online at present.

Now onto the important stuff: Monster Hunter info! I can use a variety of weapons (exceptions being the Lance and Bowguns), but my preferred weapon of choice is Sword & Shield (at least for Tri, it's Dual Swords on the portables), my secondary weapon of choice is Long Sword. My HR at this time of posting is a mere HR 25, but I'm working to raise that far higher.

I hope to make plenty more Monster Hunting friends in my stay here, so if any of you ever want to play my online ID is: 8CD6BE (but please, no hackers, I am an honorable Hunter who enjoys the thrill of the hunt)
Dathblade
Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:42 pm by Dathblade
Welcome to the party, Hope you enjoy your stay
^___^
BoredForLife
Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 pm by BoredForLife
Welcome to the site Xero , I am sure you will find a lot of good people to play with here :P

My self not included. I am not good and I don't play Tri :P
Nice to see more Dual Sword fans in here though! /yes/

Also join the chatroom that is at the bottom of the homepeage if you want. It is fun some times... Most of the time it is just weird :|
Jojozityjo
Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm by Jojozityjo
oo welcome to the forums darth, i like the name ^,^/
PsychoMalone
Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 am by PsychoMalone
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself...

i've been playing MHTri for almost 2 yrs now, but i rarely get to play much nowadays (young children, and i work nights, neither condusive to regular gaming!!) I'd like to think i'm reasonably capable with my weapon class of choice, the hammer, but i have been known to send teammates flying!! A lot of what i've learned about tri has come from the MHWiki, and SocialDissonance's youtube channels, but i know i've still got loads to learn....

My hunters name is Psycho M (darn that 8 character limit!), ID can't remember at the moment, and my hr is about 42/43. I'm from the UK, so i'm on the EU servers.
My current armour set is full Baggi (upgraded to HR, not the + version), and my most commonly used hammer is BreathCore

As i said, i dont get much oppurtunity to play much, but i'd like to make some friends here, as the "friends" i've made while playing, i cant keep up with, and i'm not sure if half of them are still active...

Finally, i'd just like to wish everyone good luck, and good hunting (nicked from Shepard from SD, but still a good way to sign off!)
KaiXanthis
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm by KaiXanthis
Hello there. My name is Kai. I'm new to the forum and hope to meet some people willing to talk on skype. Currently on Tri. I have another two people whom I usually play with but well, sometimes that's not enough and I'm quite tired of the random people. Skype is hajitime if anyone is interested!
Yuki
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 am by Yuki
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay.
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome to the forums, and i like your avi kai ^^
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 am by Maoxxx
Hey guys! I am new to this forum, but not as new i MH :P been playing this since MHF and still playing MHU and MH tri on wii :D i do not know this forum so have no idea of it works. hope to be able to play with you guys if that is possible :D
I am also from Norway, but my English is a little over average ;)

WyvernGS
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 am by WyvernGS
Hi Maoxxx, welcome to the forum. There are plenty of cool EU players, so I'm sure you'll find someone to hunt with ( ^-^)b
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:05 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome to the forums and do remember to keep up the positive and respectful attitude, there is plenty of cool people here and people to play with ^^
thegamesfan510
i'm new here...
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 pm by thegamesfan510
Hey guys, my name is Innocent...

I've only played mhp3rd for 3 months... so, i kinda noob at this game...
My weap of choice would be the BOW... coz it can be destructive and easy to move around... my HR is 3, but recently i get the help from a friend of mine that actually at HR 8 (i think) to increase my HR...

I'm looking forward for your guidance, veteran hunters!

and good hunting... (LOL, i always wanted to say that)
Quentin
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 pm by Quentin
Welcome to the forums Innocent! Remember be respectful and follow the forum rules, but besides that, happy hunting!
ShadeSlayer
Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 am by ShadeSlayer
PsychoMalone wrote:
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself...

i've been playing MHTri for almost 2 yrs now, but i rarely get to play much nowadays (young children, and i work nights, neither condusive to regular gaming!!) I'd like to think i'm reasonably capable with my weapon class of choice, the hammer, but i have been known to send teammates flying!! A lot of what i've learned about tri has come from the MHWiki, and SocialDissonance's youtube channels, but i know i've still got loads to learn....

My hunters name is Psycho M (darn that 8 character limit!), ID can't remember at the moment, and my hr is about 42/43. I'm from the UK, so i'm on the EU servers.
My current armour set is full Baggi (upgraded to HR, not the + version), and my most commonly used hammer is BreathCore

As i said, i dont get much oppurtunity to play much, but i'd like to make some friends here, as the "friends" i've made while playing, i cant keep up with, and i'm not sure if half of them are still active...

Finally, i'd just like to wish everyone good luck, and good hunting (nicked from Shepard from SD, but still a good way to sign off!)

hey there I also live in the UK and have kids and work, I have plyed for a while and was on the forum for a while but had to go dark for a bit, because we had our third kid. So I can understand the fact that you want to play but cant. If you are on, during weird times look for me my hunters name is ERAGON and id at the bottom so would love to get together and hunt with you if you can.

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next