Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 25 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 25 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
CHYAAA thought id intrude in here just to make my presence known. and 1.

You should have added some more...:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 am

Lololol
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

I swear there are no more good randoms out there (and by good I dont mean good players)
or else, they are hiding from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 am

It makes me laugh that I came on MH3 a couple days ago for some casual kills after not playing for like a year and the 2 randoms I play with all die in double trouble and I basically solo the two monsters as they go 'AFK' and I don't die :P

Guess i wasn't THAT rusty :D
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Killed Jheniffer and became high rank! Finally!
After the Jhen Urgent I didn't rank up, so I decided to see what happens when I reach High Rank in a Rookie server and help some lower-ranks along the way. The answer is: absolutely nothing changes. Nothing. Except for not being able to return to the Rookie servers, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Finally got my Alluring Lotus.

It's the best weapon ever.

Thanks for agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

Played with my noob friend, he is the person who showed me MH, anyways we did his ala urgent with 2 rando's. Beat it in 2 trys and in just sixteen minutes. The rando's left and he still hadn't gotten enough HRP to get HR51 so we did the HR40 double trouble and TORE IT UP the two of us did it in 16 minutes and I was REALLY impressed with his ability to avoid dying to the rathalos when we split up and each took one of the two on. On another note, after the way I played today I can officially announce. I AM BACK AND RUNNING AT FULL POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NO MORE RUST.
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 pm

I, on the other hand, am getting more and more careless. Or less and less careful, I don't know. Thing is, I triple carted at Double Trouble because I couldn't be arsed to use Mega Potions. Too lazy for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:33 am

I was so close to soloing ala the other day, before my wii fried and i had to get another one. Thing is, i used Ala star instead of Nardebosche and ran out of time. I would have killed it with Nardebosche. I was sooo close man!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 pm

FINALLY got the gold crowned Uragaan.
It took me over 100 High rank battles, but I finally got it!
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

tried the double diablos solo last night, lasted all of 5 minutes :lol!:

given that none of my sets have earplugs I don't really think I'll be trying again for a while
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:00 am

Try tremor res too that helps allot XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 pm

I miss my SnS set T.T It was everything barioth and agnaktor chest. It had evade + 2 and evasion distance + 2, also gaurd + 2 and speed sharpening. Perfect little set.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Nothing better than to scare some randoms away with a really bad french.

yay for ignorance!
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am

I've only been playing for a few days and decided yesterday to give online play a shot. I haven't got a keyboard, which made communication difficult, but managed to quest with a few hunters and pick up some new items. It was a lot of fun, although I certainly feel as though I weighed down a lot of the quests with my inexperience. Currently sitting at HR 5, I think. Killed several Great Jaggi, Qurupeco and R. Ludroth over the weekend. Still in need of a few King's Frills and such, so I'll likely be hunting some Great Jaggi online over the next few days. Can't wait until I'm capable of soloing stuff like R. Ludroth. I felt a little overwhelmed the first time I encountered one.

Overall, this is a really fun game. The gameplay is addictive, although I can't say particularly why. A lot of the tasks (gathering, hunting small creatures, etc) are mundane and unremarkable, and yet I have little problem devoting large chunks of time to such tasks. The controls are fairly complicated, but for whatever reason, it makes the gameplay all the more satisfying. This game is set to become the most rewarding console experience I've had in a long time-- perhaps ever.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 am

After doing a few quests, I noticed I don't have any Barioth coins, so I tried to get some.

I had no luck getting any Barioth coins, but instead got a Pinnacle coin.

I think I'll try to get some Barioth coins tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Hunted with lalo on mho for alil bit, then kicked/clust some felynes...

Day online well spent
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
PokeMaster
Popo
PokeMaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
Hunted with lalo on mho for alil bit, then kicked/clust some felynes...

Day online well spent
GG, indeed
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am

Faced off against Qurupeco offline today. It was tougher than I expected. I failed the quest the first time I tried because I'd forgotten potions and such. Not a smart move. The second time around I narrowly won; I'd run out of potions and rations, so both my health and stamina were really low. It's really annoying when you're fighting him and he calls up a Great Jaggi. Having to fight those things only slows me down further.

Not a bad day overall, though. Having learned more about armor skills, I decided to ditch my mismatched armor and forge a full set of Jaggi armor. I also made a handful of decorations to boost my ATK, so now I have ATTACK UP (M). I think that's a good thing? I'd like to boost it to ATTACK UP (L), but I'll have to find a way how. Maybe some Assault Jewels?

Anywho, I need to upgrade my weapon soon. It's not nearly as strong as I'd like. Curently weilding the Ludroth Bone Mace. It's all right, I guess. I'd like to upgrade to the Ludroth Bone Maul, but those King's Frills are just too hard to get ahold of.

Maybe tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am

Tried for Barioth Coins again.
Had no luck...

Plus, there was one arena quest with one person. He was silent all the time, and was pretty good.

Then he left.

After a few more arena matches, that same person came back. I then thought that the person must've DC'd.

While fighting Barroth(Wyvern Trio Arena Quest), the person got hit twice, then, when at low hp, quit the match.
No idea why, either. The person just left. (I know he left this time. The chat box said he returned back from quest and it took a long while before he left the city)
Then I stayed for the rest of the quest and still no Barioth Coin. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Now I have a CLUSTEN set. Sort of. Blast Earring instead of Barrage Earing, Agnablaster instead of Rathlingun+. Same 5 clip for Clust Lvl 2, same skills etc.
Back to top Go down
navgoose
Seltas Queen
navgoose

Thank you Points : 62

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

TKMT wrote:
Tried for Barioth Coins again.
Had no luck...

Plus, there was one arena quest with one person. He was silent all the time, and was pretty good.

Then he left.

After a few more arena matches, that same person came back. I then thought that the person must've DC'd.

While fighting Barroth(Wyvern Trio Arena Quest), the person got hit twice, then, when at low hp, quit the match.
No idea why, either. The person just left. (I know he left this time. The chat box said he returned back from quest and it took a long while before he left the city)
Then I stayed for the rest of the quest and still no Barioth Coin. Sad by vort

The offline version of that arena mission has the bari coin preset as the first reward. Can't get pinnacles offline, but you might get a piece of furniture.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 am

It's been a bad day, MH-wise.

Decided to play earlier this morning. Grabbed up some supplies and headed online to hunt some Great Jaggi. Met up with another hunter and hunted one. No King's Frills. Went and fought another one solo. No King's Frills. Annoyed at the lack of frills, I decided to seek out something else. Met up with a new hunter who wanted to hunt Barioth. I'd never encountered one but figured "hey, how hard could it be?"

Quite hard, it turns out. I got my s@#! slapped and carted twice before letting the other hunter know "I've never fought a Barioth before..."

He promptly abandoned the quest, leaving me to cart a third time against a rampaging Barioth. It sucked. /sad/

Annoyed at my own n00bishness, I logged off and played a little offline. Killed like 3 or 4 more Great Jaggis, but once again, got no frills. /mad/

Feeling annoyed and disheartened with the game. The desire sensor seems to have been working extra hard to keep me from getting what I want. Is my luck just terrible, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I need those frills to upgrade my hammer.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 am

Hanya wrote:
It's been a bad day, MH-wise.

Decided to play earlier this morning. Grabbed up some supplies and headed online to hunt some Great Jaggi. Met up with another hunter and hunted one. No King's Frills. Went and fought another one solo. No King's Frills. Annoyed at the lack of frills, I decided to seek out something else. Met up with a new hunter who wanted to hunt Barioth. I'd never encountered one but figured "hey, how hard could it be?"

Quite hard, it turns out. I got my s@#! slapped and carted twice before letting the other hunter know "I've never fought a Barioth before..."

He promptly abandoned the quest, leaving me to cart a third time against a rampaging Barioth. It sucked. /sad/

Annoyed at my own n00bishness, I logged off and played a little offline. Killed like 3 or 4 more Great Jaggis, but once again, got no frills. /mad/

Feeling annoyed and disheartened with the game. The desire sensor seems to have been working extra hard to keep me from getting what I want. Is my luck just terrible, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I need those frills to upgrade my hammer.

Neeuurg I was online all morning just city hoping >_>

I would've helped ya if I came across ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:27 am

Did you break the head each time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next