Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 24 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 24 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 am

^ I saw him on his main earlier today or could have been my imagination. I'm guessing it's the timeworns.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 am

the hacker we met was called Maz, sadly I used to know him before he started to use hacks so I had no idea and let him join us. he died 3 times in a row at quest start in like 5 secods using an hack, well probably the worst hack, helps you to lose -_-, then he accused me and yuki of being hackers and left, I guess 8 year olds are getting stupider...
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

Chips wrote:
Yuki wrote:
I know that but what exactly lol. Sorry if I am being nosy just curious. A hacker accused me and GOD earlier of hacking when we caught him hacking. Other than that her and I had fun.

Something obvious like above 999 HR. Or going online with High Rank equipment when your character is lowrank etc. Which I think Leon did, because he started over no? and is farming timeworn charms offline sooo..... yea.

i dont hack, i mod plus i use 2 wiis...1 for modding and 1 dat doesnt. well, hex editing was complex so i didnt touch HR mods and i got banned cuz i accidently put on an arena earring instead of barrage earring. and u kan do stuff offline and not get caught ;)
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:12 am

Leonhardt wrote:
Chips wrote:
Yuki wrote:
I know that but what exactly lol. Sorry if I am being nosy just curious. A hacker accused me and GOD earlier of hacking when we caught him hacking. Other than that her and I had fun.

Something obvious like above 999 HR. Or going online with High Rank equipment when your character is lowrank etc. Which I think Leon did, because he started over no? and is farming timeworn charms offline sooo..... yea.

i dont hack, i mod plus i use 2 wiis...1 for modding and 1 dat doesnt. well, hex editing was complex so i didnt touch HR mods and i got banned cuz i accidently put on an arena earring instead of barrage earring. and u kan do stuff offline and not get caught ;)

Well equipping arena earrings, is something obvious =P. Anything offline is fine I know that xD just answering how you got banned to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Went on Sunday as Usual because that the only day i try to play Tri. When i log on i stumble to chaos with those failed join city. I hop around 2 hr looking for an Mega ALA Event. I found one after 1hr later(notice how bad these fails are). We went to hunt the MEGA, took her down around 20 min mark, Unbelievable I DCED when ALA was falling down(ALmost Rage Quit). I went down stair afterward to set up Wired Connection, Hop back on. It was a long days of failures from randies charts, Should had see their rant, it was epic N humorous LoL. Hunt from 2pm til 1am, Got at least 7 Skypeciers after so many failed. But before i call it a Late Night. I was able to solo ALA using Lance +might pill right before the 40 minute mark. I feel thrill N refresh for the challenge. These are the challenges I had fun with. Har Har, CHEERS!

PS: finally made dat Helio+ set with Critical/Punishing draw, Sharp+1, Earplug. My new toying set that many hunter liked <3
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Victory   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Finally got the last small gold crown i need for the award, tiny agnak on my 90th one....I was so excited Yes by vort

Only 3 Gold Crown large to go, gonna start with Giggles nox and clust him to death.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Well today I went online to solo and made a High,Small Monsters,Casual Play city thinking no-one would join..and a friend I havent seen in 2 months came in xD
God I was shocked, but was great fun duoing everything.

Spoiler:

Other than all that I hit HR 600 and made and upgraded another piece of LR guild set. Thats 4/5 pieces done now.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Decided to hop online with an alt account.

Since nobody was feeling generous enough to help out, I did most of the 1* hunt quests alone and completed the urgent by myself. XD oh well, it's not like I needed help from anyone *wipes off tears*.

Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:19 am

I went Jho hunting today, 80% of the groups I was in ditched halfway through the fight, I lost some and won some. But one win had me break the jhos face with my boot! /yes/ Lol I was going for a soul combo but it didnt register, but alas no arguments from me.

Also IDK if this happens to anyone else but why is it all the good teams are always the ones that leave the fastest while the bad teams basically LIVE in the town lol makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Kelbi
Sasori

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm still about to play today, but yesterday was nice overall, i met with some friends in the same city and all 4 of us were doing great, until one left... then the other, a stalker came in and talked to me, then he's buddy came and helped us with high rank Barioth... what a cocky MoFo, he said "It was all me!" after the "Nice job" shout when you kill someone, yep he clearly said he did it all and started to brague about his high defense and soloing a high agnaktor the other day. But his friend the stalker was very nice tho, we had a good conversation about languages and he added me as a friend... i'm playing today :D
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 pm

It's meh wrote:

Since nobody was feeling generous enough to help out, I did most of the 1* hunt quests alone and completed the urgent by myself. XD oh well, it's not like I needed help from anyone *wipes off tears*.

I would have helped that sucks but I know the feeling all too well.

I did not do much I kept having connection issues making it impossible to achieve anything.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 am

Yuki wrote:
It's meh wrote:

I would have helped that sucks but I know the feeling all too well.

I did not do much I kept having connection issues making it impossible to achieve anything.
Well, I got more help today XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 am

Hunted with andrea god today sorry for disconnecting on you twice x.x was fun as always. Also started to practice with great sword again since i had not touched one in over six months.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 am

Yuki wrote:
Hunted with andrea god today sorry for disconnecting on you twice x.x was fun as always. Also started to practice with great sword again since i had not touched one in over six months.

lol no problem, I had to go anyways :P
btw, we kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 am

Lol you did better than me I had fun though learning how to use great sword again thank you for the help on dober as well I really appreciate it.

---

Now for today I was trying to solo ala with 5 failed attemps and a few disconnections to add to my misery. I also hunted with a few friends to finish the night off dying to my friends Lbb+ on my low rank alt. I was trapped in a curled up sleeping agnaktor on the lavas edge no less XD
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 am

I wanted to solo so I created a city labeled "High alatreon arena quests" and thought, no one will ever come to a city labeled like that, silly me, I forgot that people in looking for cities just see alatreon, click on players, see a hr 500+ and join, wheter ppl looking for arena just go to arena search, never see the monster and join any city with people on it.

while I was soloing ala I could read how people where discussing if it was an arena city or an alatreon, some wanted to do arena and some alatreon and they were fighting over it.

Unlucky me, they waited for the "strong all mighty hr 500+" to join ala/arena and they waited over 49min.

even tho I told them I "had to go" the one who wanted arena followed me and begged me badly for help, after telling him I was tired he sent someone to tell me to suck d´ck

people online would do anything, I mean ANYTHING for help

-Note to myself- next time you want to solo go to greed 3
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

last night i killed a free hunt lagi with mah new rath hammer and no armor /yes/ /yes/ /yes/ yessssss yessss yessssssssssss -in the words of m.bison
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 am

Today I ran a few speed runs with randoms who oddly enough happened to be European, and later hung out with three of my good friends on tri and topped off the night with a couple of nakey runs. Today was a fun day hopefully tomorrow is the same.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 am

Lol! what are the ods?
since october, every single barilos week I have encounter 2 guys and speedrun with them.
Im serius, every single week. I dont have them in my friends list and their names are kinda hard to remember, every single time, both in the same city.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:00 am

I wanna get back to playing again.

Maybe it would be fun if I soloed the entire online.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

I picked up stat gun for the first time today and had a good time learning thanks to my friend barioth helping me set up my pouch. I had known the process for a long time but have been scared to try ever since my first attempt going out of hand but did it well yesterday and got my bestbtime as gunner to be 1:37 I felt so proud of myself for being able to do something I have been scared to do for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I just realized that my fear for ala runs were not caused by ala, they were caused by ransoms, who sometimes can be worst than ala -_-'
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 am

Lalo wrote:
I just realized that my fear for ala runs were not caused by ala, they were caused by randoms, who sometimes can be worst than ala -_-'

so true...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am

I finally soloed alatreon after two years of trying better late than never also hunted with a few friends was fun as always when I do see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 pm

CHYAAA thought id intrude in here just to make my presence known. and 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next