Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 23 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 23 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Yesterday I got every single Agnaktor material I needed, including the Claw+ and Beaks.

Today I got trolled by Barioth+, no Tail in 7 runs, all cut the tail. I did make Sabertooth though.

I can make Soulbreaker (G) and Shadowbinder (G), but I can't make the (P) versions yet... and I gotta save the Wyvern Stones for High Acrus Lance so I can get Horns to finish it. Therefore I have to wait to finish Soulbreaker (P) and Barbarian Blade+.

Hmm...

Crystalis wrote:
Got all the Barioth materials I needed today. Also did Diablos since he's required for the Alatreon urgent. Now I just need to kill Ala so I can get my Conqueror's Seals. And also wait for the Jhen event to get my 5 Mohran Scale+.

Dude, everytime you post here, some kind of "luck" must enter your body and allow you to get what you wanted or something...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:27 am

It's meh wrote:
Crystalis wrote:
Yesterday I got every single Agnaktor material I needed, including the Claw+ and Beaks.

Today I got trolled by Barioth+, no Tail in 7 runs, all cut the tail. I did make Sabertooth though.

I can make Soulbreaker (G) and Shadowbinder (G), but I can't make the (P) versions yet... and I gotta save the Wyvern Stones for High Acrus Lance so I can get Horns to finish it. Therefore I have to wait to finish Soulbreaker (P) and Barbarian Blade+.

Hmm...

Crystalis wrote:
Got all the Barioth materials I needed today. Also did Diablos since he's required for the Alatreon urgent. Now I just need to kill Ala so I can get my Conqueror's Seals. And also wait for the Jhen event to get my 5 Mohran Scale+.

Dude, everytime you post here, some kind of "luck" must enter your body and allow you to get what you wanted or something...

It seems that way. Apparently I get trolled one day, then get everything I needed from that monster the next. Then the day after I get trolled by a different monster, then the next day I get the stuff I need from them. Of course, I am hunting for almost 4 hours a day.

Le's hope I can get a Deviljho Gem in 2 days...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:42 pm

You just posted here, so you should be able to get one lol

*Mysterious powahs*
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Carved another Lagia Saphhire from Lagiacrus's tail... again.

I won't be hunting Jho until after I finish my Alatreon urgent, soz maybe tomorrow I'll do that.

/yes/
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Yesterday, i killed...21 Event Alatreons....only got 2 Azure dragongems....12 skypirecers
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Hunted my first Ala today... it was an epic failure, I managed to not die, but the people I was with all died in one charge. On the plus side every time I went to flash Ala I did it successfully, all 4 times to be exact, to be honest, that was the only thing that let my group last, as the other people were getting destroyed. After that disaster I quit and cuddled with my cat for awhile to not feel bad.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Quentin wrote:
Hunted my first Ala today... it was an epic failure, I managed to not die, but the people I was with all died in one charge.

This happens so often. XD
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 pm

I feel like going online today, maybe get those Diablos tailcases ive been itching to get. IF randies will ever hit its tail :l
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Koma
Popo
Koma

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Sapphire wrote:
I feel like going online today, maybe get those Diablos tailcases ive been itching to get. IF randies will ever hit its tail :l

Da dada daaaah! Need someone semi-reliable to help? =D
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Koma wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

Da dada daaaah! Need someone semi-reliable to help? =D
Oh, you know someone who can help?
:hicc:
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Yesterday I was so bored I started to solo Double blos event again, 15min for run wasn´t pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

It's meh wrote:
Oh, you know someone who can help?
:hicc:

So cold! D=

---

A little behind on the flow, but anyways, a few days ago, I helped Sapph get those Tailcases she needed. Sadly, I can't remember if anything amusing happened in those runs, since I suck at remembering things from so long ago... D= I think she didn't get all the Tailcases she needed, and it spilled through into the next day, but either way, after we did that, we went to do some Alatreon runs, because I was needing some items from him to finish making the essentials from the Esca armour; in particular, Webbings were the big items I needed, so after a couple runs, with Sapph doing some awesome Gunning as usual, I managed to get the Webbings and other items from Alatreon that I needed. All that remained was the Deviljho gem that was required for the Greaves. I think we did a few Jho runs before calling it a night.

The next day, I believe we did some more Jho, and after a while, I managed to get a hold of a Gem! With that, and with the exception of the helmet, I had something I could work with from the Escadora equipment. If she didn't get all the Tailcases she needed the day before, we did some more Diablos runs... I can kinda remember doing more runs on Diablos with her and a few others, but I can't remember if they were done at the end of our last hunting session. She managed to get the Tailcases she needed, though. ^-^

Towards the end of it, we ended up with a couple random people who seemed okay, but when we went on a couple Mega-Alatreon runs, one of them seemed to be okay, but the other one gradually got more and more annoying. For one, he told Sapph to camp out on top of one of the rocks and fire rounds from there, and then tried taking command by barking out orders.

I was pretty close to the edge of tolerating him over the course of just a single fight, but luckily he ended up leaving; I don't really like being blunt or rude to people, but he was strangely treading on all the land mines of the situation with me.

Today, I did a few Arena Hunts with a couple pretty decent randoms. I've neglected the Arena up until now, and now I'm wanting to get the Earring head pieces, lol... I had a few random coins before from when I tried doing the offline Arena solo with mixed results, and a couple occasions when a few others suggested we do some Arena quests, but overall, I've rarely done anything with the Arena... and I'm paying the price now, lol

I had a really successful Bari + Agna run with someone where we got S Rank, but a very unsuccessful Barroth + Peco run, where we could never manage A Rank, one time missing it by just a fraction, or missing it completely by about 3-4 minutes. That's when I noticed Cha and Fueee online, so I jumped on with them to see what they were up to. Cha was being awesome and clearing out items he didn't want, so I got a nice little collection of items, mainly for any ammo I need for when I decide to Gun. (which will likely not be often-- especially when I'm hunting with Sapph!) But I had to go, because I was going to be gone for a while, since I was needed around the house.

I did go back on to see if I could get some Lagiacrus hunts in, but my connection deemed it not so, and thus kicked me from the Internet. At least on my Wii. I might go back on in a few hours, or so.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Yeah I remember that guy...
I play Tri to have fun, not wait on a wall like a cluster. That person had no regard if the task was any fun for me or anyone else; I was quite happy when he finally left.
You did help me get those tailcases Koma, now I gots myself the diablazooka bowgun stock.

Hopefully ill be able to catch ya again sometime, until then...good luck hunting :P
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Got the 5 Mohran Scale+ that I need for my Helios set. Need a few more lagi+ hides and I'll finish the set tomorrow. What head piece to uses? Grace Earring?
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

parasky wrote:
Got the 5 Mohran Scale+ that I need for my Helios set. Need a few more lagi+ hides and I'll finish the set tomorrow. What head piece to uses? Grace Earring?

Yeah, you could use the Grace earring. Or you could make this set: http://divinewh.im/s/1.H_1f_1l_1e_m_1e_0 It is alot harder to make, but you can costomize it a good amount.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 am

On the Massive Hunt X2, i rallied up lots of new soldiers to my list. We battle many varies enemies that most of them turn out Big Gold crown at an amazing rate. Also, I finally acquired the Critical Draw God Talisman so Its a good Weekend.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 am

So, there we were.. On a Los hunt.. everyone went to area 5 to await his arival, eccept for I.. No I went area 8 the long way around! "?" were typed, I was asked where I was going...

"I'm Making my big enterance!" I replied.

I jumped off the cliff, los was in the air, in a single roll I ended up behind him as he shot his 3 fire balls at the others. I stood up into a GS charge stance. He lowered himself enough for me to release a level 3 crit draw from my AnguishP. He fell from the sky! Without pause I cuntinued into a side swing which instantly severed his tail... My Big enterance was complete...

And that was how Massive Hunt Day Began!!!!! Not really since it happened on the second day but hey, who's keeping track.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Soz I started and finished a Vangis set in 8 runs... lol.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am

Played a bit, met up with an old friend (who I deleted from my friends list a while back), and browsed the web and found.... This:

Sounds pretty nice to me :D
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 am

so today i farmed some timeworn charms offline (about 700 of them) since i got banned for 10 days and the best i kud get was a bunch of lousy B +6 2 slots :/ i still cant get dat evade +7 2 slot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:35 am

It's meh wrote:
Played a bit, met up with an old friend (who I deleted from my friends list a while back), and browsed the web and found.... This:

Sounds pretty nice to me :D

BADASS
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Leonhardt wrote:
so today i farmed some timeworn charms offline (about 700 of them) since i got banned for 10 days and the best i kud get was a bunch of lousy B +6 2 slots :/ i still cant get dat evade +7 2 slot...

What did you do to get banned?
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 am

Yuki wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:

What did you do to get banned?

Mod/Hacking of course.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am

I know that but what exactly lol. Sorry if I am being nosy just curious. A hacker accused me and GOD earlier of hacking when we caught him hacking. Other than that her and I had fun.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:29 am

Yuki wrote:
I know that but what exactly lol. Sorry if I am being nosy just curious. A hacker accused me and GOD earlier of hacking when we caught him hacking. Other than that her and I had fun.

Something obvious like above 999 HR. Or going online with High Rank equipment when your character is lowrank etc. Which I think Leon did, because he started over no? and is farming timeworn charms offline sooo..... yea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next