Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 39 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 39 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RupertKnight
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Today I fought my first Duramboros and it took forever. Seriously, nearly 40 minutes. It certainly seemed like I was doing plenty of damage, but there was a point where I got so bored of hitting him, that I almost gave up.

At least that unlocked some monsters I've never fought before, so that is something.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Slowly grinding my way to 999. Pretty much gave up on crowns and agrosy awards.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 am

Did some hunting with my bro today, spammed the Blos advs for the chances of Small Crowns, got 4 Blos hardhorn today and have been doing the broken shell method for res points, sitting at 600K res, 2M zenny and HR 220, over all a good day of hunting :3
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 am

TheLaw wrote:
have been doing the broken shell method for res points, sitting at 600K res, 2M zenny and HR 220, over all a good day of hunting :3

I'm curious now, but how does this method work? Feel free to pm me about it, 'cause this is starting to sound like a pretty good idea to me ">.>

Going to be Plesioth and Uragaan hunting for materials to convert to resource points. When my brothers get home from school, I may try to get the one with MH to team up with me for Jhen runs for a while, too.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Verity19 wrote:
TheLaw wrote:
have been doing the broken shell method for res points, sitting at 600K res, 2M zenny and HR 220, over all a good day of hunting :3
I'm curious now, but how does this method work? Feel free to pm me about it, 'cause this is starting to sound like a pretty good idea to me ">.>

Going to be Plesioth and Uragaan hunting for materials to convert to resource points. When my brothers get home from school, I may try to get the one with MH to team up with me for Jhen runs for a while, too.
I'll PM you.

on topic: played offline a little bit last night showing my cousin Abyssal and Lucent, for someone that has never seen MH before, he about shat himself when I cut the tails off lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 am

I think i'm getting used to status gunning. Hope to break HR500 mark today. Agnaktor small crown farming failed again. Killed +/-100 of them. I dunno why i encounter only big ones... got big crown few times but no small one... this is like insult cause it's my last small crown to obtain :| Finding agna city is also rare so I think I focus on grinding.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 am

Antari18 wrote:
I think i'm getting used to status gunning. Hope to break HR500 mark today. Agnaktor small crown farming failed again. Killed +/-100 of them. I dunno why i encounter only big ones... got big crown few times but no small one... this is like insult cause it's my last small crown to obtain :|Finding agna city is also rare so I think I focus on grinding.
may I suggest trying to eat for the skill Weakener and hosting the quest, I've gotten a few small crowns from that method, and it might just be able to get your small crown aggy

as for me, I got my 1M res points and achieved my Alantis Crabstone award, Just going for small Gold/Silver Raths then onto large crown farming, and once I have my awards I'd be grinding for my HR 999
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 am

@TheLaw: Thx for tips but i got it yesterday either way Yes by vort

So right now i have miniature crown award and only left are Agrosy license and King's Crown (only 4 big monsters left - peco, barroth, ian and Jho).

Also hit HR500 yesterday so i'm halfway to 999 i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 am

Man, only 200 people online on G Rank servers yesterday. Ouch. At least Free servers have 600 people in them.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Spent all of Saturday afternoon/evening charm sniping. After awhile, I finally got my Handicaft +5, Free Element +7. Not sure I'll ever be able to not charm snipe when trying to get my charms now that I've tried charm sniping.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Finally got round to making Rheo Agnacorso. I'm truly sick of Glacial now x__x
Up next I guess is farming some G Alatreon, Silver Rathalos, Zinogre and Green Narga.
So much fun ahead..
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 am

I just started G Rank :D

Yay!
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 am

Woring on Artisan's hammer award, 10 of each in most weapon categories at max, just 6 more hunting horns, 1 HBG, and 4 LBG, also going for my small crown Gold Ian, got small crown silver los earlier tonight, now sitting at HR 245, hoping to break HR 300 soon!
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 am

Today I worked on getting some gold crowns for my guild card award, got 5, Barroth, Plesioth (Normal), Peco (Normal) Steel Ura, and Normal Los, just 10 more Large and 1 small to go, got every award on my guild card except those two, and made it to HR 274 today, that's 8 HR from yesterday
Back to top Go down
RupertKnight
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 pm

I am just getting ready to fight the Cadeus for the first time in 3U. I can't decide which weapon to go in with, since I am pretty terrible at fighting Cadeus. Lance just seems like it will be too slow to catch up to him in that long part where he is swimming. Maybe I will just continue along with the hunting horn.

Also, I've been trying out gunning recently. I miss the tri system, where you had to build your guns. Yeah it was expensive and at times time consuming, but it was nice to get the ammo options you wanted. Also, I feel like I'm doing less damage than I used to in tri, but that could be because I'm out of practice.

Anyway, it has been sort of fun going back through the moga village quests. I used to primarily gs and gun in tri, so it is nice to branch out. I was always crap with a hammer, so maybe I will give that a try next.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:36 pm

@ RupertKnight

I gunlanced my first Ceadeus on MH3U, took me about 25mins to kill him (quest limit is 35 iirc) so you should have no problems in catch up to him with Lance, just bring some mega dash juice if he's swimming too fast to catch up with, but you should be fine

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 pm

You know... There are a lot of games out and coming out but regardless.. I always think about MH and keep wanting to play it. So I always make time at least once a week (or more if I can) to do a hunt... And I realize... I don't think any other game ever gets me as excited as Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm

RupertKnight wrote:
I am just getting ready to fight the Cadeus for the first time in 3U. I can't decide which weapon to go in with, since I am pretty terrible at fighting Cadeus. Lance just seems like it will be too slow to catch up to him in that long part where he is swimming. Maybe I will just continue along with the hunting horn.

Also, I've been trying out gunning recently. I miss the tri system, where you had to build your guns. Yeah it was expensive and at times time consuming, but it was nice to get the ammo options you wanted. Also, I feel like I'm doing less damage than I used to in tri, but that could be because I'm out of practice.

Anyway, it has been sort of fun going back through the moga village quests. I used to primarily gs and gun in tri, so it is nice to branch out. I was always crap with a hammer, so maybe I will give that a try next.
You should do fine with the lance. First area focus on his beard, depending on your weapon you should get a break, or very close to one. The next area he is going to swim to fast for you to get any attacks, if your in the right spot u can hit the tail a few times, and if your brave you can hit him as he is preparing to break the wall.

In the final area this is where most of the fight will take place. What I do is use the ballistas to take out a horn. then any remainding shots i shoot the beard if not broken. Use the Dragonator when you get the chance. Constant damage is the key. I used the lance the first time and beat it around 20-25 minutes.
Back to top Go down
RupertKnight
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:50 pm

dcj91x wrote:
You know... There are a lot of games out and coming out but regardless.. I always think about MH and keep wanting to play it. So I always make time at least once a week (or more if I can) to do a hunt... And I realize... I don't think any other game ever gets me as excited as Monster Hunter.
I know what you mean! I keep buying and playing games for a while, and then I get bored and then I think: I wish there was a new monster hunter coming out. I guess that is what sparked me to pick up 3U. It is essentially the same game as tri, but I just really wanted to play Monster Hunter. I have enjoyed playing lots of games, but I love playing monster hunter.

And thanks for the Cadeus tips. I know I've been procrastinating, and trying to finish all of the available hunts before I give it a try. I think I will go with the lance on the first run.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Took a couple months break from MH, Came back to see what was new, and saw the "Greatest Hunter" DLC. Even after being out of practice, beat it on my first try ^_^.

Started a new Character to try out Lancing. Enjoying my second playthrough of the game. Not going online, and will solo everything in town, including the Alatreon. I might then do port quests.
Back to top Go down
RupertKnight
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Cadeus is done. It went alot better than I thought it would.

Now on to high rank and the Misty Peaks. I'm excited about seeing a new area!
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 am

Helped a few people do their HR 8 quests today, I got a few crowns last night, only 7 more to go, and broke the HR 300 barrier today :3
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 am

Fought the Black Diablos fo rthe first time last night. It was FUN!
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Well, I feel particularly awesome today. I and two other hunters have beaten the quest called The Greatest Hunter, which I guess is a pretty hard quest for the unskilled and unprepared.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm

When did this quest come out? Been awhile since I looked at the event quests. What monsters are in the quest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next