Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
SSB WiiU/3DS update - Page 15 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
SSB WiiU/3DS update - Page 15 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSB WiiU/3DS update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

SSB WiiU/3DS update - Page 15 Empty
PostSSB WiiU/3DS update

Well.. the new Super Smash Brothers game.. they decided to remove story mode and cutscenes from the game.

What had happened was someone stole/acquiered copies of early video of several of the games cutscenes and uploaded them to youtube and other internet sites.

The games creator, Masahiro Sakurai, said this in response “Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet. You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cut scenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I’ve decided against having them.”

it seems they decided to remove the mode more because they wanted it to be a reward and felt "the reward" they were giving to people was taken away from them after working so hard on it..

It seems .. odd however and may not be what it appears as I find it difficult to believe that something that has been such a big [art of the series would just be removed.

On the same note however it would allow the series and games to focus more strictly on the fighting elements and become more of a straight fighting game then it has been in previous incarnation.....

What do you all think? would they really remove story mode and cutscenes and if they do would you rather see SSB as a full blown hard core fighting series?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SSB WiiU/3DS update :: Comments

Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update
Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:00 pm by Guest
Nova wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
me and my friend got 5200m in home run contest with two ganondorfs, our execution was so perfect it made me laugh my ass off after we finished it.

Although it wasn't as crazy as the 35000m ones out there, but nonetheless.

How is that even possible, for either 5200m or 35k....I thought my 1100 was good...

Requires awesome execution. Hmm, maybe I could send you the replay?
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:15 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Vortiene wrote:
Nova wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
me and my friend got 5200m in home run contest with two ganondorfs, our execution was so perfect it made me laugh my ass off after we finished it.

Although it wasn't as crazy as the 35000m ones out there, but nonetheless.

How is that even possible, for either 5200m or 35k....I thought my 1100 was good...

Requires awesome execution. Hmm, maybe I could send you the replay?

Or upload it to Youtube if possible
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:33 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Actually I just found 2 beast videos, the second of which is jaw dropping.

And then this insane record (convert meters to feet):

All I can say is "HOLY SHIT".
Verity19
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:22 pm by Verity19
Nova wrote:

The things some people can do on SSB... Those videos are incredible, and the distances the two sent the sandbag just, wow. Wondering if anyone's hit twenty thousand meters now, or if that's even possible to do :/

Don't think I could get a sibling to cooperate with me and actually do something like that successfully xD
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:40 pm by Guest
Verity19 wrote:
Nova wrote:

The things some people can do on SSB... Those videos are incredible, and the distances the two sent the sandbag just, wow. Wondering if anyone's hit twenty thousand meters now, or if that's even possible to do :/

Don't think I could get a sibling to cooperate with me and actually do something like that successfully xD

Me and my friend got 7700 feet doing the upwards kick with one ganondorf and the air down kick with the other.
dcj91x
Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 am by dcj91x
Ganon seemes to be made for the launching games, he's the main one I use when I just want to collect items and such from the target/distance games...
Verity19
Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 pm by Verity19
dcj91x wrote:
Ganon seemes to be made for the launching games, he's the main one I use when I just want to collect items and such from the target/distance games...

He does seem to be... I rarely ever use him, but I did use him to finish the home run challenge, and I can see how he would be a good choice for the target smash game.
Tomderdepp
Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:24 pm by Tomderdepp
so something strange happened to me, when playing today: I got KOed by Peaches Umbrella at 0% (i was playing Diddy Kong)

so does this work on all characters os is it only Diddy Kong? and it even was a front KO (i was slammed against the front screen) so it wasn't because of a low ceiling. I wasn't even directly hit but only slightly touched it while she was sailing down
Verity19
Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm by Verity19
Tomderdepp wrote:
so something strange happened to me, when playing today: I got KOed by Peaches Umbrella at 0% (i was playing Diddy Kong)

so does this work on all characters os is it only Diddy Kong? and it even was a front KO (i was slammed against the front screen) so it wasn't because of a low ceiling. I wasn't even directly hit but only slightly touched it while she was sailing down

Geez, that sounds intense... I don't think I've heard of that happening before.

Have you tried to do this again with another character? I'd try with others and use the same stage each time, see if it happens again with anyone else. If it does, I'd then try out other stages, too, see if it has anything to do with the stage. That seems odd that her parasol would be able to do that :/
Tomderdepp
Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 pm by Tomderdepp
Verity19 wrote:

Have you tried to do this again with another character? I'd try with others and use the same stage each time, see if it happens again with anyone else. If it does, I'd then try out other stages, too, see if it has anything to do with the stage. That seems odd that her parasol would be able to do that :/

i experiimented in training mode with diddy kong CPU and let him jump ad tried to get the same result as peach, but couldn't get any results...

Stage was Mushroom-Kingdom (mario desert stage)
Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 am by Guest
Beat that challenge to get 8 kills on cruel mode with lucina. Also how the hell did i get the speedrun level 9 classic mode in 12 minutes or whatever it is with marth challenge...
Crystalis
Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:50 am by Crystalis
I haven't been placing as well in tournaments for Sm4sh as I have in Project M. I main Zero Suit here, but it just feels like the game too easily allows for stupid things to happen sometimes. There's a lot less decent stages... And, Diddy exists like MK did in Brawl, but even though Olimar has a good matchup I don't play him... e_e

Sticking to Project M. >_>
Otoshimo
Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm by Otoshimo
Tomderdepp wrote:
Verity19 wrote:

i experiimented in training mode with diddy kong CPU and let him jump ad tried to get the same result as peach, but couldn't get any results...

Stage was Mushroom-Kingdom (mario desert stage)

It's a thing, had a discussion about it with a few guys on SB recently. It happens with lighter characters like MK, Diddy, Kirby, Etc. If you're trying to recreate it, try it out on the Punch-Out Arena while the stagelight are still up (It's pretty funny, overall).
MetaMarx
Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:13 pm by MetaMarx
Mewtwo is pretty rad. Haven't bought the Mii costumes yet. I'll probably split the bundle between my brother, but I really want those ProtoMan and X costumes.
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 am by Tomderdepp
MH Mii costumes hunter armor and rathalos armor out now
MetaMarx
Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:52 pm by MetaMarx
I don't even play or care about Final Fantasy but HOLY SHIT that is awesome
Un-Tan
Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:44 pm by Un-Tan
In other words: It is finally time for me to get this game.
MHWF
Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:10 pm by MHWF
Cloud in Smash... I'm not sure if there is some hidden meaning behind this or not. Looks really good though.
Un-Tan
Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:19 pm by Un-Tan
I got the game today.... now we wait. And sort of try it out and whatnot as I wait.
MetaMarx
Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 pm by MetaMarx
"GUH NOT ANOTHER FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER" yeah dang it's not like you have 52 other characters to choose from. Corwin or whatever the hell his/her name is looks rad.

I should probably be studying for finals... but Cloud was released and you can guess how well studying is going.
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm by Tomderdepp
I was saying from the very start that Bayonetta would fit perfectly for Smash. even though i never played any bayonetta game she's the first DLC character i'm actually considering getting. Also her stage looks pretty cool
MHWF
Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 pm by MHWF
Bayonetta is released this week!!
MetaMarx
Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:25 am by MetaMarx
Bayo and Corrin are sick as fuck
MHWF
Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:23 pm by MHWF
Character models look really good. I have to say I have not been disappointed in the designs for the DLC characters.
Sephastus
Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:03 pm by Sephastus
I am overall disappointed in DLCs in general. I like paying for my game whole. Its why, even though I liked Smash in the past, I skipped this one. Most likely going to skip many games I used to like, only because companies feel like they can release half of a game, or not all the content, or give advantages to people who pay more money.

I am no longer doing it for myself, since I will be nearing the end of my playing days anyways, but mainly for the generations to come.

Meh, this is a crusade I will not win, since Skellie has shown me that the ones that win in this world, are the greedy bastards in charge of companies.
Post  by Sponsored content

SSB WiiU/3DS update

Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15