Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin


Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 pm

@Crystalis wrote:
Friday I unlocked the Alatreon urgent. Even up to this point I have not been able to find a single group that could successfully complete it. So today I joined this room that had "High, Alatreon, Skilled Players Only", and saw 3 100+ HR people. Yet two managed to die, one of them twice. Are people really that bad at Alatreon?

I can't seem to find a competent group of people anywhere, because I never see any of you on either (since I can only search for people who are online).

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the next time ill be on is this weekend, maybe earlier.

Actually, I might be free tomorrow or tuesday at around 5:30 eastern time
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 14

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 am

@Crystalis wrote:
Friday I unlocked the Alatreon urgent. Even up to this point I have not been able to find a single group that could successfully complete it. So today I joined this room that had "High, Alatreon, Skilled Players Only", and saw 3 100+ HR people. Yet two managed to die, one of them twice. Are people really that bad at Alatreon?

I can't seem to find a competent group of people anywhere, because I never see any of you on either (since I can only search for people who are online).

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I can be available in the morning tomorrow around 8am Pacific time, Just look up Kersest or better yet ill check to see if you are on O.O. anyways happy hunting ^^
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala


Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

4 ****ing times. I'm getting my dad to call the retarded Internet providers. 4 times in a row. 4 Jhen quests, 25 minutes in. DC. Then another 10 minutes fixing it. Whole evening wasted, gonna go play something else. Holy ****.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 am

Get the Jhen Mohran Hammer and solo the Alatreon!!! WOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 am

I have tried my best to understand the logic behind it but simply cannot. Last week when I went hunting and shot two deer both had antlers, a heart, teeth, etc. My point? Animals that randomly have body parts missing are usually dead within weeks of birth if not eaten by a healthy animal soon into life.

Why, Capcom, is it that when I chop off somethings tail I have a random chance of getting it? I just killed a Lagiacrus, literally 20min ago, and in that hunt I did the following: broke horns, broke back spines, broke chest, broke nails, and chopped tail. My rewards? 7 hide, 1 wyvern claw, and 1 scale. Your telling me that an animal of this size will only yield 7 hide, a scale, and 1 claw?!

I am left to believe one of two possible outcomes; either my in game character is so incompetent that he fails to gather a tail the size of a pickup truck despite the fact this is his upteeth hundred hunt. Or that I am so powerful that when breaking parts on a monster I am in fact blasting them into a fine powder. If the later is correct then I would like to an animation befitting it, such as the aforementioned tail leaving the body at a velocity of no less than seventy miles per hour, smashing into the underground sea cave wall, creating a hole in the same shape of the tail, then the entirety of the wall crumbling into rubble.

I'm not asking for you to dig a ditch, just give me what I earned! I would finish this rant but no matter how hard I try I just break down into unintelligible yammering!


Last edited by Shepherd on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 am

One thing that's always been a pet peeve of mine:

when there's a couple of use in a friend city and we're on our own agenda, goofin off, doing quest that we need for each other & what not. then this randomy jpins us begging for his urgent or to do lagi 9 for some reason it's always lagi, ever notice that?). and we either don't help him at all, or refuse to help him more afterwards so we can start doing what we need to again.

then they rant, shout, cuss us out like a 10-year old who just watched adult swim the night before. then they leave & we think we hear the last of it, but oooh how wrong we are. cuz one of use gets a random message from a "friend" yelling at all of use abou how horrid we were to the person who just left. and usually it last awhile.

and everytime I can't help but comment to myself "so if this guy's so willing to defend you and bug us for something he wasn't even hear for, why didn't the kid who just left our city just go ask them for help?" like honestly, if it was thats serious, why did't they go to a trusted friend first instead of just city-jump and rant us out. like, what in the heck are these peoples mindsets here/ "lemmie go to this city and hope these guys don't make mi mad, cuz then i'll get big brother to just spam them for the next 3 hours'? like comon, really? your that bored.. then go outside and read a book or something if your just gonna jump around & be a baby about something like a quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Dathblade
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:46 am

@Shepherd wrote:
Or that I am so powerful that when breaking parts on a monster I am in fact blasting them into a fine powder. If the later is correct then I would like to an animation befitting it, such as the aforementioned tail leaving the body at a velocity of no less than seventy miles per hour, smashing into the underground sea cave wall, creating a hole in the same shape of the tail, then the entirety of the wall crumbling into rubble.
That must have been the best thing I've read in the entirety of my lifespan lol it makes so much sense too!

But on my personal rant, getting combo'd. I mean Yeah I understand that you want to eat me and all, but does that REALLY mean i ALWAYS have to get hit with attacks that halves an entire 150hp health bar in quick succession?! I swear whenever I play its like a MH version of street fighter VS tekken.

Jho will drag breath me and then go for a pin like that fat kid at wrestling. And then theres the fireball barrage of the rathian/los when they are feeling like a clusterfuck of death and destruction. And ALA just loves the double fire blast that practically fucks any one without felyne moxie.

*Sigh* lol in all honesty this hasnt happened lately, but it is something that I will always remember...f%@&#ng hyper combo's...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:50 am

I sadly interfere with everyone else by accident. Mistimed upswing/golf-swing/super-pound... But I never leech. I have a bind which says "Argh, my bad" although I should probably change it back to "Sorry".
I've also comitted the crime of charging my arena teammate with a Lance, but otherwise I'm ok.

In arena I tend to be a boss with LS. Should play some offline 'till I actually unlock its plans.
But for that, curse you, MHTri system. I don't like your Switch Axe and I miss my Dual Swords. And we're also back to MH1 on sharpness: Ridiculously-hard-to-get green sharpness which is the absolute MINIMUM for hunting large monsters. And even then, it's a crappy amount. I can understand hunting in Moga Forest, but really, no farm? Well, yeah, there is one, but without mining points when I want some miserable MACHALITE! I have about 60 Iron Ore and 3 Machalite Ore! Is 5 machalite for my hammer too much to ask? I know where I can get Pelagicite, I know where to get Iron, Machalite, and Ice Crystals but for god's sake GIVE ME SOME MACHALITE! I don't want to go in Area 4 of Moga Forest with those Giggis about! In fact the Gigginox might as well have been the bloody Khezu! What's the difference? Poison. That's it? Poison? GTFO. Khezu is more badass than you. Might as well go gathering in Pokke's Snowy Mountains for its whelps, but instead of giving them to the Guild, raising and domesticating them myself then setting them loose on a goddamn Gigginox to show it who's boss and to stop the damn thing giving birth in Moga Forest!

Also, @Shepherd: The Guild is full of thieving, kniving jerks. once in MHFU I was farming for Gold Rathian materials. Specifically, I needed some scales. The reward? ONE scale, a couple of shells, a Spike, a Spike+, and 3 Fire Wyvern Brain Stems. And on the subject of Brain Stems: I have 10 Fire Wyvern Brain Stems. In fact, they're not too hard to get.
Narga Brain Stem? Gravios Brain Stem? Now we're talking. Only ever got 2 Narga Brain Stems , of which I used one for the Narga S helm. And I'm not interested in grinding double Black Gravios. So now you're telling me I need two Narga Brainstems to get Ebony Wings or Deep Darkhammer and a Heavenly Scale for the HBG as well as two more for Narga X set?
I also only ever got a Rathalos Plate for the Corona. And I'm HR8, for god's sake. Can't a G-Rank hunter get a bloody Rathalos Plate, which you even get in Low Rank? GTFO. I'm better off freelance hunting than depending on the bloody Guild.

I know this is the MHTri section, but I mean really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Lalo
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

"Hey! I have an Idea, you kill ala and I can be the decoy! deal?"

My reaction:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : -1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Long story short....peco called in an Carpet Bomb
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 pm

@Shepherd wrote:
I have tried my best to understand the logic behind it but simply cannot. Last week when I went hunting and shot two deer both had antlers, a heart, teeth, etc. My point? Animals that randomly have body parts missing are usually dead within weeks of birth if not eaten by a healthy animal soon into life.

Why, Capcom, is it that when I chop off somethings tail I have a random chance of getting it? I just killed a Lagiacrus, literally 20min ago, and in that hunt I did the following: broke horns, broke back spines, broke chest, broke nails, and chopped tail. My rewards? 7 hide, 1 wyvern claw, and 1 scale. Your telling me that an animal of this size will only yield 7 hide, a scale, and 1 claw?!

I am left to believe one of two possible outcomes; either my in game character is so incompetent that he fails to gather a tail the size of a pickup truck despite the fact this is his upteeth hundred hunt. Or that I am so powerful that when breaking parts on a monster I am in fact blasting them into a fine powder. If the later is correct then I would like to an animation befitting it, such as the aforementioned tail leaving the body at a velocity of no less than seventy miles per hour, smashing into the underground sea cave wall, creating a hole in the same shape of the tail, then the entirety of the wall crumbling into rubble.

I'm not asking for you to dig a ditch, just give me what I earned! I would finish this rant but no matter how hard I try I just break down into unintelligible yammering!

It bugs me that you can't break parts once the monster is dead. I mean, come on. It's dead, but rigor mortis is still some minutes ahead. But it's probably the fact that you'll sometimes damage it way too much so it won't be the required size. Like what differs Gobul Lantern from Gobul Lantern+ SPEAKING OF WHICH

14%, you say? Bullshit. I've killed 10 Gobul today, breaking the lantern and wahtnot. In fact, I've killed some 40 Gobul in my entire life and I think I got only one Lantern+. It SEEMS the game has activated some kind of improved desire sensor for unnecessary items, since I'm in for Alluring Lotus just because I like it so much, not because it's really useful.

NOW, for some small nuisances of the everyday hunting routine:

  • Being dropped at Area 5 at the beginning of a High Rank Gobul Quest. It's probably the worst possible start in the entire game.
  • While we're at it, it's a sad moment when Gobul flees to Area 3. I wish I used Pitfall Traps Machine as a weapon, jut to prevent this.
  • Opulent Hunter, as a thread out there has already explained
  • Getting disconnected BETWEEN THE END OF THE QUEST AND THE REWARD MENU
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : -1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am

Jho chomped me....then i was like..ok that hurt but im fine now if i run like hell to heal but no..he chomped again and missed me and thinking i was home free i realised he doing another step and chomp. i saw it coming and prayed it would miss somehow but no

It hit me. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Failed at the Lagriacus Urgent with some guy using the Qurupeco hammer AND THE LAGRIACUS SET AND HE WAS AT A HIGHER RANK THAN ME. I was using a buffed up Jaggi set (81 def instead of 51) with the Chieftain's Great Sword and I was doing more than him. I cut off the tail (although I was aiming for the back), wounded his chest, bomb-flinched him a dozen times, then after getting carted I just went to the delivery box, gave the Wyvern tear, grabbed the extra supplies and went back after Lagi.
Then I get owned again, and mission failed.
He might've survived more blows (barely), but I evaded his attacks better. Thank you MHWikia for the attack list!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Shepherd
Felyne


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Thankfully over the years I have not had to deal very much with trolls but over the past few days it would appear they are making up for lost time. It is out of my love and respect for man, whom I have received from God (who has assigned to humans a value unequal to anything in creation), that I will not divulge names. What I will do is post below a simple poem from a simple poet in hopes that if God cannot persuade you to respect others, a man can. I have no delusions of those needing to read this will nor that if they do will actually consider the words imparted. What I can do is relay the written word to my fellow gamers in hope that just because you can say whatever you want, doesn't mean you should.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:57 am

/mad/ Feeling like ranting so going to go ahead and do so. Drop chance seems horrible, worse I have ever had I believe and I used to play FFXI. Spent a week hunting the Spook managed to claim it every 3rd spawn at the least and after a week gave up because 2 buds got the drop and wouldn't sell it to me. All that seems to be nothing compared to MHTri. Claws claws claws! That is all I friggin need. I came across 2 rathian plates faster then this. I can get anything else I need but claws stay out of my reach. 20 offline Agnaktor hunts down and still zero claws. Took just a whooping 34 Barioth hunts for the armor set. Lagia set? Pfffft I finished that in 12 hunts but Aggy armor set gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : -1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:10 pm

RAWR! had an annoying bomb hacker in my ground chasing me threw the whole fight against Jho with felvine bombs! i stop for 1 second and he runs up and plants a bomb at my feet! WHY DO YOU EXIST?! /mad/
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

ok look WHY DO I HAVE 20 GOBUL LANTERNS AND NOT A SINGLE LANTERN+?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 pm

@Palas wrote:
ok look WHY DO I HAVE 20 GOBUL LANTERNS AND NOT A SINGLE LANTERN+?
Because you're not very positive!

;)

That and Gobul is very selfish with his super lantern.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm

@It's meh wrote:
@Palas wrote:
ok look WHY DO I HAVE 20 GOBUL LANTERNS AND NOT A SINGLE LANTERN+?
Because you're not very positive!

;)

That and Gobul is very selfish with his super lantern.

I AM TUNA FEESH AND I HAVE ALL OF TEH LANTERNS!!!
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 pm

^ but do you have all teh skypiercers?

I use mine now to just pick at meh teeth after dinner :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am

Repelled Cedaeus first try.
FORGOT TO CARVE THE HORN
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : -1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 am

We just died 3 times....and by we i mean 1 retard trying to solo a R.Luddy we dont even need and is not apart of the quest and she dies on the monster...then goes back and tries solo it again..WTF?!?!

First death was by some idiot who never heard of a potion...

Second death was the retard who was trying to solo a R.Ludroth.

Third death was by the same retard who dont know what a potion is.

Also the mission was a Gobul..A F***KING GOBUL!!! how the fk do you die on a god dam gobul!? i was hit a few times and was not even close to death! i really needed that gobul lantern dammit and they f**ked up my chance to get it after waiting ages to get a group to do it!!.

But seriously WTF was the stupid hoe doing trying to solo aR.Luddy when thats not even the quest!! she did not even ask to try kill it as a side thing she just decided to be a complete retarded burden to the...if you could call it "team"...then die to it?!

I swear to god i lost faith in humanity today..
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

You seriously need to learn to relax it's a game and that is coming from me who has played this game inside and out for two years. You shouldn't be calling anyone a retard or a hoe so what they died try again until you achieve your goal and if it is too hard to find a team solo it easy as that but don't go berating other players in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : -1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 am

The moment they got back to town they all ran off in shame with there tails between there legs because they knew they sucked bad... and if there retarded im gonna say they are..simply because they are. "i call them as i see them"
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 am

@Randomhunter wrote:
The moment they got back to town they all ran off in shame with there tails between there legs because they knew they sucked bad... and if there retarded im gonna say they are..simply because they are. "i call them as i see them"

just like how you nerd-rage over anyone who's not at par with you? like really, It's not impressive that you can go out an rag on someone online.
It's an ill show of charactor that your 1st thought processes are to insult them. you never know whats going on with people in real life. What if you went out & called someone an ho just beause they died on a FRIGGIN GAME & it pushed them over a limit to do something horrid to themselves? If you wanna go & insult someone, blame dinkleburg. but this isn't the forum to go & be a jerk about other players online, cuz no doubt if someone ranted about you & started calling you retarded or a ho you'd have an issue with that yourself.
a spiteful attitude has never solved anything Randomhunter. so restrain yourself from being an ignoramus.

well, guess theres my whaaambulance moment: haters who gonna hate
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Today at 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played
» Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: