Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Get a mushroom, get a bug, get ore. Get a mushroom, get a bug, get ore. Get a mushroom, get a bug, get ore. Go kill a monster realise you are low on healing and other supplies. Get a mushroom, get an herb, get honey, get a bug, get ore. Get a mushroom, get an herb, get honey, get a bug, get ore. Get a mushroom, get an herb, get honey, get a bug, get ore. Get a mushroom, get an herb, get honey, get a bug, get ore. Go kill a monster.... and the whole time think it's the best thing to ever be added into a game!
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:23 pm

I recently made it to G1 and I just got a Creator Talisman that does Free Element +4, Handicraft +7. I am a happy man!
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Handicraft +7!!???! WOAH!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Firpi wrote:
Handicraft +7!!???! WOAH!

I know! When I first saw it, my jaw detached from my face.

EDIT - Threw it on G-rank Velociprey X armor to get AuXL, Autotracker (With one slot weapon), Sharpness +1, and half stun. Plus 550 defense with my armor being almost fully Heavy Armor Sphere upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:20 pm

th8827 wrote:
The trick to Deviljho is to stay between his legs as much as possible.

I'm not sure how that helps the situation...also lol
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Still farming Kushala Daora for his various bits and bobs. Why did I randomly decide I wanted three of his weapons and an armor set?
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Soloed the HR5 guild Frenzied Rathalos, and got 2 more Rubies... I have 3 now, after using about 2 (I think) for weapons.

Then, I hunted a Pink Rathian, and got another gem... I have 4 now, after using 2 for weapons. I have so many gems...

EDIT: Leveled up to HR6, and finally finished all 6 star Caravan quests. Also, got yet another Rathian Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm

didnt get much done last night, just trying to make progress in caravan and clear out some unfinished quests in the ranks since i got rushed through rank 5, couldnt finish them all, and an ocd girl like me just needs to finish them all lol
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, in order for caravan 8* to stop being so ridiculous, I have to get to HR4 so I can access high rank Everwood.

Uggghhhhhh. At least these only take 5 minutes with HR weapons.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Hunted my first Gold Rathian. Yet another Ruby.

I have 6 Rathian Rubies, now. I don't know what I am going to do with them...

EDIT: Fighting the Shagura Magala Urgent Quest to get into HR7. Mounted him about 10 seconds into the fight, and he dropped a gem.

I'm a Gem Magnet.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 am

Lots of hunting and wrecking faces done today. Seregios, azure los, garuga (which is high enough lv to get frenzied it seems), velocidrome then loots of guild quest gore magala with a very good group. Demolished many gores and snagged many mantles and re-did my gore magala kinsect. :3 And lastly hunted some black gravios for mantle, got it and upgraded my aggy duals to their final form yush.

My luck might be getting legendary tho (thus the guild card nick Lucky legend), got my first gore magala mantle from the first tear it dropped on my first g rank gore and grabbed 3 totals from the hunts. Atm 11 total rathalos mantles and counting.

Last edited by Samochan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:59 am

I started trying Bow on a new save file, Bow is much fun.

Also getting more Rust Kushala materials yay. Just need a Daora gem and some more Carapaces...
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 am

Hunted my first solo Kushala Daora.

I broke his face with a Poison Throwing Knife from the far end of area 2 of Frozen Seaway. I was standing near the south entrance, while he was near the raised area on the east end. I was a bit surprised that I managed to hit him, and even more amazed by his horns shattering.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 am

G-Special, w00t! Also, nearly deciphered my first Aged Text. I'm one letter away from completion.

Also, I unlocked G-Rank quests in the Caravan - or rather, G-Rank equivalent, because for whatever reason it's in the High Rank page. Well, as long as the weirdness is consistent.
Getting to G-Rank Caravan was actually quite interesting.
Starting G-Rank Caravan:

After that, I unlocked a whole buncha different quests. One from the Fastidious Felyne at the Assembly (the one permanently sweeping), another from the Caravaneer (who lost some of The Man's blueprints, oh god why), and another one from the Ace Lancer about what I can only guess is a Chameleos, to be honest.

Did the Fastidious Felyne's line first, because it was about the Hell Hunters, those poser pricks.
Tracking down the Hell Hunters:

The Caravaneer's quest line eventually unlocks a G-Rank Jhen Mohran, which I pulled off. And I got a Dragonsphire Gem and an Earth Dragongem to boot.

Decided I want Gogmazios armour eventually, although he's gonna be a pain in the ass to farm.
Why would you want Gogma armour?:

I should probably seriously consider playing HH now. Chagrilled mains it, and he is amazing with it. I used to play HH in MHFU and 3U, but the new attacks have me a little befuddled from what I've seen. Still, nothing I can't learn quickly - I have a Sforzando I prepared beforehand. Probably take it out on Low Rank quests for completion's sake as well as practice.

EDIT: Hunted an Ash Kecha for the Guildmarm. Completed, it deciphered my last letter in the Aged Text, and I got a Molten Tigrex.
Welp.

Doing Ash Kechum also unlocked White Monoblos. Again, welp. At least it's reasonably weak to status effects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Fighting my first village Teostra. Got a gem from his tail.

I also beat the village Akantor... and got the Flying Wyvern Guide award. I did not realize that the large, wingless Elder Dragon counts as a flying wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:58 pm

didnt really get anything done except for getting 5 hard armor spheres and got my nargacuga armor all up another level, and they still need hard spheres, that's like, 5 levels of hard spheres, when does heavy spheres come in DX
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:34 pm

th8827 wrote:
I also beat the village Akantor... and got the Flying Wyvern Guide award. I did not realize that the large, wingless Elder Dragon counts as a flying wyvern.
Akantor, despite being something of an end-game boss, is not considered an Elder Dragon. He and Ukanlos are biologically considered pseudo-flying wyverns, much like Tigrex or Nargacuga. And now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Anyway, still hunting Kushala Daoras. I'm gonna be at this for decades at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:52 pm

So, finished all low rank offline quests... and then came face to face with something particularly hard.

Caravaaners challenge.

I have over 600 defence but that furious rajang eats trough it like butter. Then having to compete againt that monster of monsters + frenzied zinogre at the same time? I've never chugged trough my potions as fast. Carted twice fairly quickly and called it quits, im not ready for furious rajang yet. ^^' Absolute monster. G rank monsters are tame in comparison.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:20 pm

I agree that the Caravaneer's Challenge is hard. I managed to kill the Zinogre, but the Rajang murdered me after. Have you noticed that the Rajang's tail is already scraggly-looking, like a normal Rajang's broken tail?

Currently farming regular Rajangs for... arbitrary reasons. I'm not even working towards gear or anything. I just feel like killing a whole bunch of them.

EDIT: I just got a charm with +11 to Stun. That gives me hope that I can get a better Psychic Charm.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:56 pm

GG I'm done I don't need any more talis ever again

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 TmDe98s
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:06 am

Crystalis wrote:
GG I'm done I don't need any more talis ever again

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 TmDe98s

Not true, a third socket would be more ideal.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:05 am

The luck is all with me tonight it seems, I got my Daora gem that I had been needing. o.o
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 am

Just got 2 Shaguru Mantles, now I just need one Phosgem and I'll be able to make any Gore/Shaguru weapon from start to finish. Probably gonna be the glaive but eh...
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Epic death against Red Khezu a few moments ago.
My brother and I were fighting the Red Khezu G rank in F. Seaway, in one of the caves with the destruct-able pillar. I was on top of the pillar while he was climbing, and Red Khezu was shooting electroballs at us while hanging on the ceiling.

As my brother came a hair close to reaching the top of the pillar(right at the ledge), the Khezu finally strikes my brother.
I Wasn't seeing the whole picture, but from my viewpoint, all I saw was a flailing body in agony flying up above the ledge, only to fall straight down to the ground... Then Khezu drops from the ceiling, crushing him.

We both couldn't stop laughing at the spectacle.
Truly the highlight of today.
(still beat it)
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm

been upgrading things and getting rank numbers quests cleared. Been a lil saddened that no matter what weapon i upgrade i nthe swax department, no matter how high i take it for high rank possibility, it just as good as the Azure Rose, a poison swax, at all. Even if fighting an monster weak to the element, the power, the constant poison, and that amazing blue sharpness, just whips out the dmg like no other swax at this level. The only rival is the Amber Hoarfrost, the barioth one, but still, the blue sharp, is low, and the raw atk, is low, and it only holds a candle when facing something very weak to ice.

However i may have found another equal weapon, not one of my fav elements, but if it can have actually pretty decent stats like my Azure Rose, then yay for some kind variety at all, the Dios Swax lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next