Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Sephastus wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
Because randoms are bad, my friend and I duo'd the quest, Monster Hunter. Was pretty epic, finished with no carts.
"Monster Hunter" for which game? In MHFU "monster Hunter" was only available solo. G+ Rank Monsters - 5 of them. Rajang being the last one.

It might be the quest you unlock when you get your Gold Crown Special Permit. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking it is.

Well, I did "The Master's Test" yesterday and did it in 11:48. Not that great, but quite a bit better than my previous 40 minute run. If I do it again, I feel as though I should be able to get it under 10 minutes fairly easily.

Last edited by E&Troy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 pm

I just beat my first G Rank Furious Rajang, and I got not 1, but 2 Rajang Hearts!
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 pm

th8827, very much congrats!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Yeah th8827, congrats. Although in my opinion, they are easier to farm than it's horns, as you can just kill the Furious Rajang without having to focus on the horns.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:20 pm

i actually didnt hunt much, just did some money runs, then spent the rest of the day doing whatever else. was hit with aspell of depression and couldnt really enjoy anything because of it :/
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Firpi wrote:
XenonFrost wrote:
I farmed a G-Rank Bnahabra Quest over and over for 3 hours, just for Bnahabra Razorwings. asleep

I am sure many of us can feel your pain.

Work has been busy, havent been able to hunt. So I am charm snipping the Juju Melding... with very poor results.

Yeah, but its for a good cause, I am trying to make a armor set I saw that Crytalis posted. Now I need to hunt P. Rathian, Gogmazios, and G-Rank Raging Rajang
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Just did The Master's Test in 9:09. Even better than my other run. After doing it, I got enough Zenith Wyvern Gems L to hone my IG that I was using against them for attack.

So now they should be dying even faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Man, using GS online is much more fun than trying to learn how to GS again solo. Even when I'm down with flu, We did plenty apex monsters with 3 people in 5+ mins each and kushala urgents. Poor kushalas just dont stand a chance anymore. Buddy tried dual swords for longest time on apex sere and got wrecked tho and wonders just how I do it. Crit eye+ dash juice + demon dance on the feet + neo acrus whitebolt = seregios tripping all day. I can demon dance crit his feet all day to trip and deal massive damage, as it happens to be a super weak spot too. As long as I don't stand in front of the legs to get clawed and bleeded, I'm good to dance around there and sere can't really do anything to me either.

Heck, I'm testing my challenger+2, honed, razor, eau set on sere and I'm not certain if it's better than my crit eye+3, hge, sharp, razor, elemental crit set, at least with my playstyle where I abuse the crap outta demon dance's full crit combos. Full demon dance crit modes just feel so yummy to land and even apex seregios has died >5min sometimes and oftentimes not able to leave the area at all, so it must be working rite? (whenever I don't pick my thunderduals for sere, hunts usually take a lot longer too) Just that I recently read about raw > affinity when it comes to true raw and challenger when activated, giving 20% affinity to boot but then again, does it still come down to both playstyle and weapon selection whether or not my crit eye set can exceed the output of my honed, challenger set? So many things to take account so I couldn't possibly calculate the benefits of having affinity, earplugs and elemental crit all the time as opposed to raw damage output and half the critrate 50% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:36 am

Where's a funny deaths thread because oh my god this is priceless. Skip to 10:57.

Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:34 am

I'm wandering without a clue what to do next from one quest to the next in early G-Rank while also considering picking up the Agnaktor armor set and doing some Gunlancing at some point and getting the Yukumo Sky set because I could get it Evade +2 and Sharpness +1 pretty easy and because my old Nargacuga armor has absolutely no defense and I need something to tide me over until I can get my hands on Narga X armor. Problem being, I don't really have anyone to farm Dalamadur with because I'm an antisocial fuck.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
I'm wandering without a clue what to do next from one quest to the next in early G-Rank while also considering picking up the Agnaktor armor set and doing some Gunlancing at some point and getting the Yukumo Sky set because I could get it Evade +2 and Sharpness +1 pretty easy and because my old Nargacuga armor has absolutely no defense and I need something to tide me over until I can get my hands on Narga X armor. Problem being, I don't really have anyone to farm Dalamadur with because I'm an antisocial fuck.

The best armor set for Gunlance, by far, is the Seltas Z armor. If you want to do that "at some point", waiting until G rank would probably be the most useful way. (It gets Stamina Recovery, Load Up, Partbreaker, 6 points in Guard Up, and 5 points in Artillery, with 9 slots to boot.)
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 am

Just as I got my Seregios g armor , I went on the Azure Los/Tigrex quest and got 2 rathalos mantles on the rewards. Guess I won't be wearing Regios for long...
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 am

did the 2 p. rathian quest this morning before leaving for work, for carves an dRewards I got enough shards to upgrade almost all ,y weapons that need them Yippee!.

Of course i got nothing else for rewards lol.

Also, duaghter picked up the game and tried to play for me while i was on line fighting an A Kecha. The group kicked me after the fight for that HAHA!

Then she decided she wants to try to really play again. So she did the Training missions.

After a couple she settled on GS.

So I set her up with my Brachy Armor, and put atuo tracker on for her. And gave her the Brazenwall. 8 min for jaggi and 20 for Kecha Wecha.

Ill tell you what, she can combo, and she understands when to let a charge go at Lv 1 or 2 to get the hit. But she cannot dodge to save her life. Its like the A button didnt even exist to her.

I am a little proud.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Firpi wrote:
did the 2 p. rathian quest this morning before leaving for work, for carves an dRewards I got enough shards to upgrade almost all ,y weapons that need them Yippee!.

Of course i got nothing else for rewards lol.

Also, duaghter picked up the game and tried to play for me while i was on line fighting an A Kecha. The group kicked me after the fight for that HAHA!

Then she decided she wants to try to really play again. So she did the Training missions.

After a couple she settled on GS.

So I set her up with  my Brachy Armor, and put atuo tracker on for her. And gave her the Brazenwall.  8 min for jaggi and 20 for Kecha Wecha.

Ill tell you what, she can combo, and  she understands when to let a charge go at Lv 1 or 2 to get the hit. But she cannot dodge to save her life. Its like the A button didnt even exist to her.

I am a little proud.

It's good to hear she's trying it again. She should get a 3DS and a copy of MH4U and start a character herself.

As for not being able to dodge to save her life, she's going for a very "offense" orientated play style. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:34 pm

yeah gonna see if she would be into that, then we can save up for it. She usually prefers money to be spent on her wardrobe.
Sheesh, Teenage Girls.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Firpi wrote:
yeah gonna see if she would be into that, then we can save up for it. She usually prefers money to be spent on her wardrobe.
Sheesh, Teenage Girls.

Seriously? Girls need to get their act together... Haha, just kidding (Sort of)!
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:46 am

Well, after several Dalamadur runs (including two Here to Eternitys, one which we succeeded and got me Ala mats 30 HRs early, not that that matters much, and another which I triple-carted on. I was a bit burned out at this point) I got my Yukumo armor and managed to gem in both Sharpness +1 and Evade +2. So I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Well, after several Dalamadur runs (including two Here to Eternitys, one which we succeeded and got me Ala mats 30 HRs early, not that that matters much, and another which I triple-carted on. I was a bit burned out at this point) I got my Yukumo armor and managed to gem in both Sharpness +1 and Evade +2. So I'm happy.

That sounds nice
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 am

I spent most of the evening "hunting" for a Worn Long Sword, with no luck. Why is it the only worn weapon that I can't find?
EDIT: Finally found one. Got an award for it, too.

Firpi wrote:
Sheesh, Teenage Girls.

You can also give her the 2nd file, and let her start her own hunter there. Starting from the beginning will help her learn the game more than starting at the hard monsters.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:09 am

Went hunting with XenonFrost last night. It was a lot of fun. We did Gogmazios a few times, three different peoples urgent (mine being one of them) quest, and I had to call it a night. I made most of its gunner armor for my new and improved bow set.

th8827 wrote:
I spent most of the evening "hunting" for a Worn Long Sword, with no luck. Why is it the only worn weapon that I can't find?
EDIT: Finally found one. Got an award for it, too.

Firpi wrote:
Sheesh, Teenage Girls.

You can also give her the 2nd file, and let her start her own hunter there. Starting from the beginning will help her learn the game more than starting at the hard monsters.

I gust found a worn LS myself. I might make a set and figure out how to use one of these days.
And I second the alternate file. Starting from the beginning and making her own progress will be good for her.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 am

I talked to her about it, she says not right now, she wants to keep messing around and get better first.

I dont mind, I can trust her with my save file, and in due time. Heck if we had the money I could get the entire family playing.

Back in tri me and the wife shared an account, and we promised not to use each others weapons online so we don't confuse our friends. (plus you could tell the diff. in skill)
The son loved 3U but he doesn't have the patience to grind, and keeps selling everything cause he runs low on money(I cannot trust him with my save files)

Still, its a family of hunters, we just dont have the money to be so.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 am

Firpi wrote:
I talked to her about it, she says not right now, she wants to keep messing around and get better first.

I dont mind, I can trust her with my save file, and in due time. Heck if we had the money I could get the entire family playing.

Back in tri me and the wife shared an account, and we promised not to use each others weapons online so we don't confuse our friends. (plus you could tell the diff. in skill)
The son loved 3U but he doesn't have the patience to grind, and keeps selling everything cause he runs low on money(I cannot trust him with my save files)

Still, its a family of hunters, we just dont have the money to be so.

That is a really awesome family you have there then.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:07 am

YEah we have our cool moments.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:08 am

Firpi wrote:
YEah we have our cool moments.  

Yeah, it seems so, I wish my family played. That would be so much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

It appears my honed, challenger+2, crit draw, focus, latentpower+1 GS set with my best relic edgemaster+5 1680 raw GS purple sharp 670 ice element destroys whatever things I take it to faster than with my usual weapon choices, even when I'm mediocre with gs at best. I'm gonna assume it's fairly strong. :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next