Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Samochan wrote:
It appears my honed, challenger+2, crit draw, focus, latentpower+1 GS set with my best relic edgemaster+5 1680 raw GS purple sharp 670 ice element destroys whatever things I take it to faster than with my usual weapon choices, even when I'm mediocre with gs at best. I'm gonna assume it's fairly strong. :|

Yeah, it sounds like a good set
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Samochan wrote:
It appears my honed, challenger+2, crit draw, focus, latentpower+1 GS set with my best relic edgemaster+5 1680 raw GS purple sharp 670 ice element destroys whatever things I take it to faster than with my usual weapon choices, even when I'm mediocre with gs at best. I'm gonna assume it's fairly strong. :|

Does it destroy things faster than it takes you to say the name of your set???
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Firpi wrote:
Samochan wrote:

Yes indeed it does :D

Now I just need to farm my teostra GQ to grab me at least +4 edgemaster, sick hammer for a honed hammer set. x_x
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Samochan wrote:
Firpi wrote:
Samochan wrote:

Now I just need to farm my teostra GQ to grab me at least +4 edgemaster, sick hammer for a honed hammer set. x_x

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Y_U_NO_1
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Firpi wrote:
Samochan wrote:
Firpi wrote:
Samochan wrote:

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Y_U_NO_1

Damn
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:25 pm

i got qurupeco armor, grank version, cause it goes well with my ferret mask feature, and i thought it went great for hunting horn, which i was trying out and trying to get good at it, but the set .. i just wanna walk into hunting rooms and shout out .. "Im Faaaabulouuuuuss! :D" XD

and master helped me get the hang of the horn by having me help him clear his low rank quests, gave me lots of time to strugglingly remember all those dang note combinations, for just 1 hunting horn! x.x
i think il lget only 1 hunting horn, ever, cause i cba to remember the note combo's for every dang horn x.x
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
I just wanna walk into hunting rooms and shout out .. "Im Faaaabulouuuuuss! :D" XD

Do it. Enter every room that way from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:59 am

I actually made use of a guild quest chest armor with +5 edge lore. If you use one torso up it's a 2 armor piece mind's eye and razor sharp. Very easy to combine stuff with that.

I made a set just for fighting 140 rajang: poison SnS (700 poison in total) with status attack +2, sharpness +1, steady hand (edgelore +10), and evasion +1. Quite useful for fighting that douche.

Also, since I haven't really gotten an SnS with good poison damage from guild quests, i just used a defense forged gypcer francisca.

Anyways now i can fight him with minimal annoyance, but still, sometimes he just locks you into dying.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 am

I beat the Misty Challenge quest with two randoms. Those poison clouds hit pretty hard, even with poison immunity.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:23 am

So, I had a fun night. It started off with me looking for a room to do Fatalis quests with, we all promptly got bored of that and spent the rest of the night doing whatever. I got to get a taste of Chaos Gore Magala two G-ranks early, and while he did go down my heart was in my throat the entire hunt. Now that I think about it, I just have to think of him as a Gore Magala that moves a bit faster and hits like an atom bomb. Anyway, I got friend requests from two of the people I hunted with and I think I may have killed a Teostra by leaping on its head and playing horsey with it. Fun time overall.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:39 am

Got a Skymerald (or Skyemerald w/e) from my first g zinogre kill. Really happy about that , I really like the Zinogre armor design , those shoulderpads are amazing.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:15 am

^Skymerald.

Not sure I posted about it here, but I finally completed the Tidal Najarala Lance - and it's perfectly compatible with my god-mode Hybrid-lancing build, as well as having all-rounded stats.
Now to work on Dark Din...yaaay bug farming .-.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:17 am

Go home to a hurt and whiny baby, significant other came home early from work due to being incredibly sick.

Between the two of them, I didn't get to play anything. And I slept on the floor, so stiff this morning.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:59 am

Firpi wrote:
Go home to a hurt and whiny baby, significant other came home early from work due to being incredibly sick.

Between the two of them, I didn't get to play anything.  And I slept on the floor, so stiff this morning.

Damn, that sucks man. Hope everyone feels better.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Jojozityjo wrote:
I just wanna walk into hunting rooms and shout out .. "Im Faaaabulouuuuuss! :D" XD

Do it. Enter every room that way from now on.

i did for a bit, while trekking around in that peco armor with the hunting horn and all my buffs XD
but then i got b.blos blade armor, which is much more def, and much better at battle/ko so ive been using that with hunting horn since im finally getting good with it XD

the hunt for da munies will continue though >,>
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:38 pm

I tried hunting Furious Rajang with some randoms. After about 5 or 6 fails, we managed to succeed. I got another Rajang Heart from it. Still no horns...

In other news, Teostra is too hard. He does this move where he flies into the air and instantly kills everyone. It happens too quickly to dodge...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:50 pm

The supernova always happens exactly 100 seconds after he enters rage mode. It's pretty avoidable if you predict it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Crystalis wrote:
The supernova always happens exactly 100 seconds after he enters rage mode. It's pretty avoidable if you predict it.

I'm going to keep a timer beside me for that shiet.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 am

Decided to get back into the groove of MH4U.

Hunted a Low Rank Gore for Feelers to get a Dragon Lance that wasn't Luzifer/Sage, which turned out rather well in spite of me having to hold back on purpose. I got a seriously badass hit on one - my Jumping Palico launches me into the air, I attack, and the very tip of Luzifer/Sage connects with an air-charging Gore Magala, toppling it out of the skies and even getting me a mount.
After getting my Feelers, I did a HR Shagaru Magala, as I needed two Prismwings to upgrade this Lance further. Not only did I get my two Prismwings, but I got two Plates as well.
Now I'm gonna have to grind G-Rank Gore Magala for a blasted Mantle.
Also trying to get into Gunlancing. Loads of fun, but unfortunately I'm not too good at it yet. I already have Seltas Z armor, but I want to make the Gogma set...meaning I have to farm Gogmazios for MORE Offenders. Gawd frikkin' dammit...

No progress towards Dark Din, unfortunately. Hunting Magalas is more interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 am

th8827 wrote:
I tried hunting Furious Rajang with some randoms. After about 5 or 6 fails, we managed to succeed. I got another Rajang Heart from it. Still no horns...

In other news, Teostra is too hard. He does this move where he flies into the air and instantly kills everyone. It happens too quickly to dodge...

For furious rajang, you need to break his horns to get horns. So get someone with a good para weapon, such as the paraglaive or something else as effective. Then everyone else picks a blast wep, something that doesnt get tripped by wailing swords around a tight place or doesnt smash away everyone else, for example ice and blast duals. Agree to horn breaking runs and get him paralysed, trapped, mounted and such and wail away at his head. With blast, his horns should break easily. 2 good blast duals can destroy his horns with ease. Or, you could go with sleepbombing method like good old times.

For teostra, if you manage to reset his rage, he will need to reboot in order for the timer to start up again. Easiest way to reset is to mount, so having at least one glaive on your group with rodeo god is extremely handy, one more doesn't hurt either. Then if you manage to break his tail, horns or plain flinch him so bad he falls over, he will stop raging. As bonus, if you manage to mount, you can even put bombs below him and explode them with whatever once he gets toppled, insect being my favourite.

But yea, when doing teo, always good to have two people or everyone time the supernova. More people reduces chances of one person forgetting to glance the clock or forgetting the time.

However I think his near instant, ranged supernova is a lot more difficult to dodge as it always tries to either strike your gunner or someone who tries to heal up or whatever. Or worse, he does the blast powder backhop right after he charged your ass, making the powder cloud flinch you and debuff you as he supernovas the place you're supposed to vacate but can't. Inc blast boosted supernova, feels good man.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:47 pm

I farmed Kushala Daora for Daora Gems and Lashes. Got 2 gems (and a large Elder Dragon Gem) on my first try, but it took 3 more hunts to get the Lash that I needed. Upgraded his Long Sword to max.

*reads above posts* I'm aware of how Rajang's horn drops work. They just don't want to break. Even with 3 rounds of sleep bombs, not even one of his horns broke...

EDIT: Finally beat that Teostra.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:58 pm

th8827 wrote:
I'm aware of how Rajang's horn drops work. They just don't want to break. Even with 3 rounds of sleep bombs, not even one of his horns broke...

Don't hunt with Randoms. I personally rarely trust other people to have skill, so whenever I can farm a monster in the Caravan quests, I do. Furious Rajang is one of those monsters, and is how I managed to get one of those horns from him.

I broke it few hits before it died, and that was with my trying to focus on his horns.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm

dont know if i said it, but i found out how to make me some money, so i dont need to worry of money anymore, yay for that
didnt do much last night though, cept got disappointed cause i though an event we had was something else, and got grank permits rubbed in my face, other than that, did some events, helped out master, even though for some parts i was holding him back, i let him go without me though.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 pm

I found that I can easily replenish my money by helping randoms kill Dalamandur and Ukanlos for their Urgents. It is pretty easy (especially Dalam), you get a lot of carves, and the materials sell for a decent price.

In other news, I'm ready to face Gogmazios.

EDIT: It was so hard finding a group for Gog, because you can't specify him until you kill him, but I beat him! G Special time!

I then hunted several Akantor with some randoms. Got a Conquest Sphere (and several Gems) on the first one. Took several more to get the fangs and spikes to make the torso.

Now, I just need to farm some Rathalos for a Mantle, and I can finish the armor set that Chrysalis recommended... with a slight modification. I swapped out the Akantor Arms for Chameleos, because it trades a single point of defense for an extra point of Hearing, allowing me to use the set with 1 slot weapons. (Done, with a better talisman that means that I don't even need weapon slots).

Then, I just need to farm Divine Armor spheres to max out defense.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:26 pm

ive obtained g3 finally, even though iom pretty sure g3 is gonna whoop my butt. But! i can see it has the fabled chameleos. Ive seen a lot of people use that armor and it is some pretty good stat armor, ima push for that armor
my urgent wasnt that bad, the chaos gore, cool looking, love how the armor looks, but it wasnt that bad, hit hard sure, but i could get around him, some of the keys were harder than he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next