Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:47 am

Managed to beat Ukanlos (twice)... with a little bit of help.

G Rank time!

EDIT: I just found the smallest Deviljho that I have ever seen during a G Rank Expedition. My head was about level with the middle of his tail. He murdered me, of course, since I'm still wearing High Rank gear.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:52 pm

3rd day of hunting brachy, still no brach gem, at all, starting to feel rather hopeless at getting that stupid thing, and it's either farm that, or tackle a gauntlet of elder dragons x.x
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Currently, farming Kecha Wacha and Ash Kecha Wacha to upgrade my two identical water Longswords to both versions of their G rank level.

Still trying to decide on which armor set I want for soloing early G Rank. I'm eyeing either the Purple Gypceros (it looks cool) or Nerscilla (it was my go-to armor for most of low rank, and the early part of High rank). The Cephalos armor's skills look good (freeing up my talisman slot for something because Psychic+8), but I really dislike fighting him... Too much running around.

I'll probably get Tigrex Z armor later, despite the boring colors.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
3rd day of hunting brachy, still no brach gem, at all, starting to feel rather hopeless at getting that stupid thing, and it's either farm that, or tackle a gauntlet of elder dragons x.x

Just try to get Pounders. I managed to get 5 Brachydios Gems before getting my first Pounder, and I was trying to get two Pounders.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Are you guys capping the Brachy? I'm asking because I read that capping cancels out break rewards. You will get plenty of Pounders if you break his hands, then kill him.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:14 pm

th8827 wrote:
Are you guys capping the Brachy? I'm asking because I read that capping cancels out break rewards. You will get plenty of Pounders if you break his hands, then kill him.
Ludicrous.
Just another superstition brought by crazy people.
Otherwise I wouldn't have six cap/break reward slots filled when I break Rathalos' face, back, and wings, then captured.

Last edited by TKMT on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Sounds almost like when people were saying that slaying Brachydios while it was in the lava would guarantee a Brachydios Pallium in 3 Ultimate lol
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't know how valid that is, but it sounds reasonable, since they take up the same row in the rewards screen.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am

Just hit G3 today then my 3DS broke.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:20 am

yvz wrote:
That is all.

Kinda gonna need more explanation. How did it break? What specifically? Are you able to still do a data transfer to a new system so you don't lose all your info?
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:50 am

Somehow, I got 5 Vibrant Combs from my first G Rank Emerald Congalala. None of them from a break reward. I only fought him for a chance at his cap reward of 4 Massive Bones. I was not disappointed. I actually got 5, because of additional random prizes.

The twin Cephadromes keep murdering me. They can only appear in 2 areas, so any that leave quickly come back, and they like to team up on me.

In other news, I made Ash Kecha Armor, because it looks sylish. It is weak to a lot of elements, especially Water, but... *shrugs* ...it looks cool, and I need a G Rank armor.

After fiddling around with Decorations, I got it to have Fire Atk+3, Auto-Tracker, Constitution+2, and Iron Skin... and I cancelled out Water Res-20. My Tamopaha Long Sword's Fire Attack is already boosted from 610 to 790. I can't wait until I upgrade it to its final stage. It will be great for any fire-weak enemies. I have a good feeling about this armor.

I'll miss my Ear Plugs and speed eating, though.

*reads above comment*

My 3DS broke a few months ago, and I had to send it in to Nintendo to fix it. At $140, it was a bit expensive, but it cost less than buying a new system. I actually mailed it in one day before they announced the release date of the New 3DS...

Last edited by th8827 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:10 am

th8827 wrote:
I don't know how valid that is, but it sounds reasonable, since they take up the same row in the rewards screen.
They... they always have...

Except Tri on Wii if I recall correctly...

In 3 Ultimate, the cap rewards and break rewards did the same thing this game does: place capture rewards next to break rewards.
Once a break is done, it's recorded.

People are just being superstitious.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:55 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
yvz wrote:
That is all.

Kinda gonna need more explanation. How did it break? What specifically? Are you able to still do a data transfer to a new system so you don't lose all your info?
I placed my 3DS on the island table next t the chopping board and I accidentally pushed the chopping board too hard to make space for the pan and it hit my 3ds and it fell on the ground. Picked it up and tried to turn it back on and failed miserably. There's a small crack near the camera and the charging port is fucked. There's some small copper like thing that came out and yeah, it's fucked. I just looked at my 3ds for a couple sec then cussed at my chopping board and cooked 4 cups of rice and grabbed a couple of green onions and chopped it while cussing.

EDIT:

Data transfer is impossible. All my MH3U data and MH4U data are gone (1000+ hours combined) and some other games like mawfawkin pokemon and bravely default are gone. I have to start over from scratch..

*reads above comment* Yeah, I'd do that t I think mine is beyond fixing.. I'd rather buy a new one but money is tight. I gotta pay apt rent and other bills -_-"
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:16 am

You can call Nintendo and ask them if it is possible to fix it before sending it in. My 3ds's shoulder broke, disabling the top half, but they managed to fixed it.

Maybe the battery was knocked loose, and it will run long enough to transfer once it is properly aligned... I can't really tell without seeing it, though.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 am

TKMT wrote:
th8827 wrote:
Ludicrous.
Just another superstition brought by crazy people.
Otherwise I wouldn't have six cap/break reward slots filled when I break Rathalos' face, back, and wings, then captured.

I may have inadvertently started that (didn't know it would get misconstrued like that. sorry)

You see, I was Farming Dios for High rank armor and most of the weapons, I never once got a pounder or Hammer if I capped. but when i kill I would get 1 most of the time.

26 Kills, 9 of them caps. Never got a pounder/hammer off any of those caps. Got plenty of Ebonshell+ though.

I have some posts about it under the Complaint Thread I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 am

And.... I am now going to backup my 3ds... If I were to loose so much information, I would be very sad indeed.

Journal: The new moves that get added to the monsters at G rank are FUN! So unexpected, although not mind altering. No spoilers here heh.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 am

Can't you get your data from your SD card?
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Spoiler:

Finally reach G1 thanks to Cha, PSI, and Yama. Really appreciate the help! Now Need to upgrade my weaponry arsenal to pre g rank.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:22 pm

You can't just pull out an old SD card and stick it into a new 3DS, because the owner registration would be different...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Finished all of the Egg Missions in a row, why hello my dear Crimson Fatalis.

u gon die liek a bish

Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:54 pm

took on, a freggin gauntlet, of elder dragons, with an ending of bs x.x
teostra, kushala, akantor, kirin, followed be Te Caravaneers Challenge, that horrible zinogre, rajang, and shagaru magala in one fight, with frenzy outbreak ... so much misery and mayhem ... thank god that horrible gauntlet is over with and i can move on to fresh caravan high rank quests with ease and more relaxed hunting again for a while x.x
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:55 pm

HR 6. (unenthusiastic) woo..... extra hoooo.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 am

I spent most of my time either doing Expedition runs for Poogie costumes or mining for Heavy Armor Spheres.

I averaged 2 to 3 Heavy Armor Spheres per run yesterday, but I don't seem to be getting any today...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:38 am

Bow user save file, blasted right through all of Cathar, went one step further and knocked off the Daimyo Hermitaur from Cathar while I was at it. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next