Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
ive obtained g3 finally, even though iom pretty sure g3 is gonna whoop my butt. But! i can see it has the fabled chameleos. Ive seen a lot of people use that armor and it is some pretty good stat armor, ima push for that armor
my urgent wasnt that bad, the chaos gore, cool looking, love how the armor looks, but it wasnt that bad, hit hard sure, but i could get around him, some of the keys were harder than he was.

The next urgent is a *****
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:57 am

I farmed G Rank Mohran and upgraded his sword to max. Then, I farmed G Rank Crimson Fatalis with some randoms, and made his weapon.

I also farmed Zenith Gems with randoms. I only got regular sized ones... I need 9 Large ones! Most of the Apex quests are easy. Apex Tigrex, however, was unreasonably hard.

Then, I helped some randoms beat their Ukanlos Urgents, because the parts sell for good money.

Overall, a productive day.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:05 am

Completed 370 quests now. Got my guild card upgraded.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:34 am

Finally achieved HR 100, skipped HR 99 from HR 98 (Went from HR 98 to 100 in a single quest)

Farmed Crimson Fatalis, made his IG and LS, along with my new IG set, now just to farm Armour spheres and Nectar to upgrade said armour and weapon, helped Jojozityjo with her quests, like Ukanlos since she has issues soloing it.

Overall a productive day on the Hunter of Monsters Ultimate 4
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am

Hit G special yesterday on my bow account, found an Akantor room (rare these days) and did a bunch of runs, got like 4 gems lmao. Still need a bunch of cortex if I wanna make the Amatsu armor because it looks really cool, and I'll still have a ways to go before I can get to working on the guild quests for the Amatsu relic armor.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 am

Having no luck with G2 randoms. So I decided to go back and check off all my LR /HR quests.
And I havent Gunned in a long time soooo.

Ran into a Random HBG who was pretty good.
Ill tell you what, two HBG in one room, we were NEVER without full team. And we were DEMOLISHING everything.  Fun time.

Real Life Related:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:50 pm

i did a lot of farming of a dozen things, mostly stupid expeditions. expeditions was a cool thing, it was, until half my equipment needs monsters yo ucan only find in expeditions, and they hardly show up, and when you fight in expeditions, i never get the dang guild quest of the monsters i need! DX
all day of working, even with a chart to show me which hunts reward which gq, and i got all but that blasted elusive blue kutku! DX

other than that, farmed other things too, like multiple rathalos, lagombi, ukanlos, gravios's, etc, made a lot of progress, hopefully i can do it again
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Getting so tired of having to solo everything.

It's not so bad when I'm doing miscellaneous junk to get more awards since a lot of those require repetitive stuff that's easy to solo. But I need so many G-rank parts for different weapons and armors, and most of all, I need Conqueror Seals.
Did an Apex Seregios today, and got a Conqueror Seal G in the rewards. No by Vort Oh well, at least I got a Zenith Wyvern Gem L from it...

All that said, once my brother get's his G-Special Permit, we'll at least be able to two-man these stupid quests.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:51 am

E&Troy wrote:
Getting so tired of having to solo everything.

It's not so bad when I'm doing miscellaneous junk to get more awards since a lot of those require repetitive stuff that's easy to solo. But I need so many G-rank parts for different weapons and armors, and most of all, I need Conqueror Seals.
Did an Apex Seregios today, and got a Conqueror Seal G in the rewards.  No by Vort  Oh well, at least I got a Zenith Wyvern Gem L from it...

All that said, once my brother get's his G-Special Permit, we'll at least be able to two-man these stupid quests.

I hear you. I got to G2 by myself but starting there stuff gets pretty difficult. I found myself in a group that did all of the keys through G3 in one afternoon so I lucked out there but finishing the others takes forever. I'm starting to not hunt because I don't want to commit the time and stress to finish all the random quests.

Where does one find Conqueror Seals?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 am

More Akantor, more leechers. >_>

@above http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/item/conquerors-seal
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:00 am

I guess that I lucked out and got all the Conqueror Seals that I needed without even noticing. I upgraded my Mohran Long Sword to max yesterday, and have no plans to make either of the other two Long Swords that need it.

Today was a long day, so I did not have much time to hunt... Just ran one expedition.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 am

E&Troy, Ninja.

I am totally understanding your pain. Im not able to get online often and when i do.... Randumbs.

So I solod almost all of my way to G2. Now I am finding that I totally not able to solo G2. The leap form G1 to G2 is.. is.... is.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 am

I haven't been able to go online much. I did get on yesterday, and gave up and did Gog 2 times, after I had unlocked it. But still haven't done MY Urgent. O well.

Made a full Moh'ran BM Armor, and gemmed in Challenger +1 and Focus, along with its native skills (Crit 2, Crit Draw, Unshakable and Artillery). Pretty good set for fighting Moh'Ran or Gog.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 am

Im an a Kecha wecha room. and the host is contactnly asking for it to be cap'd.
I aks why,
He explains "Bomb Casings" He is french so getting more explanation will prob be difficult.

he is not a gunner. Any one have any idea why he is farmin Kecha for Bomb Casings?
he even said it in french and I googled. and that is what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:41 am

...I don't honestly know when you can mass produce the two items needed to make bomb casings super easy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:04 pm

^if you're referring to getting stones on the side from the one trade route the wycoon uses, then yeah. But if there's a more direct way, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Was able to solo s. nerc in the elder hall first try!!! sweet!!!

and for my efforts I was given a Dragon atk +5/ Atk+13 no slots. VERY NICE.

As for the bomb casing items, you can mass produce sap plant at the wycoon as soon as the farm opens up, and his Browse Wares option has a table with stones for like 15 caravan points a piece.

*Later*

First Black diablos and its a gold crown too!!
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:30 pm

my luck with randoms is usually pretty good, i hardly ever find the ones that are like ... wtf are you doing? gtfo! DX lol

but, i made more progress! got all the guild quest monsters i wished for, and, i got my dream bow armor, kushala x, with crit element, fast charge, load up, marathon runner, evasion +1, andheat cancel, ive always wanted all those skills on bow, heat cancel was a bonus, i hate heat lol
but now i can easily, infinitely, spam quick lv 4 shots for maximum dmg output and with a boost from my elemental dmg part too :3

now i just need to get my bows upgraded ,they've been a bit neglected since i got to grank XD
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
my luck with randoms is usually pretty good, i hardly ever find the ones that are like ... wtf are you doing? gtfo! DX lol

I'm thinking some of this is also due to the fact that we're using female characters. They get treated quite a bit better. So when a female character with a good armor set/weapons joins, odds of getting kicked is fairly low.

I, too, have never put up with bad randoms much either. So that's nice.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 pm

I play fem and would like to think i have decent gear. Maybe im just not lucky due to times im on?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Firpi wrote:
I play fem and would like to think i have decent gear. Maybe im just not lucky due to times im on?

Maybe. Although the "bad luck" that Jojo and I were talking about was just about getting kicked. I've occasionally had to put up with people who just have a decided lack of skill, just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 am

Lately a bunch of new G1 folks have been joining my G2 quests. They can survive and fight the monster at the same time which is a pleasant surprise considering their sub-par equipment.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:37 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Lately a bunch of new G1 folks have been joining my G2 quests. They can survive and fight the monster at the same time which is a pleasant surprise considering their sub-par equipment.

Yeah, I honestly feel like, MH4U is pretty easy up until you get to G-Rank, I was flying through everything easily, I still am.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Made the Gog GS from the 3 total successful Gog runs I did in the past few days. Now I need some rare drops to upgrade it to max.

I want a Relic GS with max raw, possible purple, but a must on sleep component. *Drools* triple damage on a max damage GS with Edgemaster, Crit Draw, a Might Pill, Damage Wystone, with a cured Frenzied buff, HH Damage Song, and 8 LBB+ on its weakspot (/GSwetdream)
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:20 pm

So i have fought 2 S. Zin now in G rank. An out of those 2 fights i have gotten 2 skymerald (was this on purpose) and 1 umbrage.

You all recommend Zin armor in g rank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next