Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostThe Official Diablo 3 Thread

Figured I'd make an official thread for this game since certainly some of our members will be playing this game, so post all Diablo 3 related content and info in here, you can talk about anything Diablo 3 related.

On a personal note, originally I wasn't going to even consider the game because I abhor it's Teen rating and Activision behind it, however their new Inferno mode difficulty has me intrigued on whether Blizzard is finally once again producing hard and grueling content that pushes the best of us to our limits or if it's just gonna be a horrendous joke like their "hardmodes" in World of Warcraft raids which end up being a total joke.

As many of you know I am particularly fond of extremely hard games that weed out the weak, and I'm actually hoping Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty will be just that, which would make me want to purchase the game.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Official Diablo 3 Thread :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: The Official Diablo 3 Thread
Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 am by Jojozityjo
it's just your tag, the lil tag they gave you when you signed up for d3
like mine was ...
Jojozityjo#1104

i dun think people can hack from that o.0
it is how people add each other to their friends list on d3
kama
Post Mon May 21, 2012 3:08 am by kama
I do not think those tags could be hacked, however, the cd keys is a different story. Anywho, been really grinding for Magic Finds and it really pays off, when you gear your armor up to have high percentage MF. its been proven on D2 N here as well. However, im not very sure what percentage youll need to possibly see rare to Ultra rare item will eventually show up. In D2 & Expansion if you have about 200% MF, your chances are decent. Oh well, Maybe my 20% MF is something then nothing lol....
Tarath
Post Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 am by Tarath
Caved in and bought the game. Downloading now.
Shiera
Post Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 am by Shiera
Whoops. I was thinking of another account ID. My tag is Sieglinde#1287

Last edited by Sieg on Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarath
Post Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm by Tarath
Hey, it actually works pretty well!

Zuko#1292, by the way. feel free to friend me, I feel ronery~
Jojozityjo
Post Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm by Jojozityjo
hmm, your tag didnt work for me sieg o.0
Shiera
Post Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm by Shiera
Hur dur, forgot an e. Sieglinde#1287
Ares
Post Mon May 21, 2012 11:55 pm by Ares
Seeing all the adverts all over has m wanting to get this game really badly, and with all the constant clicking, it reminds me to when I used to actually play computer games rather than just surf, and play minecraft. I think I will get this, **** it, I'm getting this game.
kama
Post Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm by kama
There no Region Lock? It seem so, Yesterday played with Zuko N Jojo Late night until the Server got to be shut down for maintenance LoL.
Jojozityjo
Post Tue May 22, 2012 1:31 pm by Jojozityjo
id think their would be a region lock, though there is only 3 servers and several regions are included into each server.

and yeah, dang that maintenance, it was 8 hours long, when usually its 1 or 2 hours lol
kama
Post Tue May 22, 2012 1:46 pm by kama
The explain zuko situation O.O. Oh btw just saw a video(courtesy of Yama) about D3 Acc hacking? your thoughts? my thoughts pretty scary, but im going tell meh roommate to get those authenticators to help with security.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
kama wrote:
The explain zuko situation O.O. Oh btw just saw a video(courtesy of Yama) about D3 Acc hacking? your thoughts? my thoughts pretty scary, but im going tell meh roommate to get those authenticators to help with security.

Authenticators are VERY nice, anyone who doesn't have one on their account is just foolish at this point given how targeted Battle.net / wow accounts already are, and now with D3 accounts, yeah..it's foolish to not have one.
Jojozityjo
Post Wed May 23, 2012 8:23 am by Jojozityjo
i found the solution, zuko went and switched to american servers so he could play with us lol

and, ima have to look into this authentication thing, idk nor could tell if i did it or not <.<
Tarath
Post Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 am by Tarath
Hope you don't mind connectionlag, americans! :D
Ataraxia
Post Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm by Ataraxia
Ugh... MORE stuff I need to buy...

Can't we just round up the account hackers, line em up against a wall and sh- *AHEM* My poor bank account...
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Wed May 23, 2012 4:53 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Does anyone know a player named athene?
Apparently Athene = best player in Europe
Jojozityjo
Post Wed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm by Jojozityjo
i dun pay attention to best player records or anything, i just play lol
Roik
Post Wed May 23, 2012 5:03 pm by Roik
Athene says that about himself in every game. I know him from League of Legends, and he sucks at it. He's an attention-whore that occasionally does something good.

He's from Belgium, too. /sigh
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Wed May 23, 2012 8:23 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Roik wrote:
Athene says that about himself in every game. I know him from League of Legends, and he sucks at it. He's an attention-whore that occasionally does something good.

He's from Belgium, too. /sigh

I feel for you, Roik.
Shiera
Post Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm by Shiera
So Diablo has its own Leeroy now? I'm intrigued. Moreso because its not me.
Chips
Post Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm by Chips
Since I just graduated, and I need something to kill time... a lot of it. What's your guy's take on this game? As in, how many hours would this last? etc etc.
kama
Post Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 am by kama
Chips wrote:
Since I just graduated, and I need something to kill time... a lot of it. What's your guy's take on this game? As in, how many hours would this last? etc etc.

its kind of like MH series with a repeat quest in each difficulty mode. Imagine village, Guild Hall, High rank, G rank. comparison to D3 - Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno Mode. its repetitive like that. The things that possibly get meh to play this for a long time is crafting weapon/armors and finding rare artifacts known as legendary Items. Also not to mention the fun playing with friends and there is no region lock. you just have to cross server, however the down side is you might or possibly face lag issues for example Zuko xD(sry bro gotta used chu here x.x) The game is not that bad its just on your preference Chips.......

Almost forgot. it could last you a year depending on your interest. For meh, maybe til Another installment of Monster Hunter comes around O.O
Chips
Post Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 am by Chips
kama wrote:
Chips wrote:

its kind of like MH series with a repeat quest in each difficulty mode. Imagine village, Guild Hall, High rank, G rank. comparison to D3 - Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno Mode. its repetitive like that. The things that possibly get meh to play this for a long time is crafting weapon/armors and finding rare artifacts known as legendary Items. Also not to mention the fun playing with friends and there is no region lock. you just have to cross server, however the down side is you might or possibly face lag issues for example Zuko xD(sry bro gotta used chu here x.x) The game is not that bad its just on your preference Chips.......

Almost forgot. it could last you a year depending on your interest. For meh, maybe til Another installment of Monster Hunter comes around O.O

Thanks kama. I'm considering getting this xD
Jojozityjo
Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 am by Jojozityjo
i find the game a freakishly epic game, i can see myself playing this for a good long time to come lol
maybe not quite as long as d2, since d2, each and every class had so many options and builds and once you went 1 way, you couldnt go the other, so replaying it was a lot of fun and much more bound to happen, in this one, your char is extremely versatile, all you gotta do is level to earn the skills and gears and you can change your skills and gears at any time to try a new build.

but i still see playing through it over and over to be rather fun, cause almost everything about the game is random generated, different elites, different events, different shaped maps. You could go through the entire game a dozen times and each time the exploring would be different lol

not to mention, i rather love the story and cinematic lol
crovis
Post Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 am by crovis
Chips wrote:

Thanks kama. I'm considering getting this xD

try to get a guest pass to play the game until lvl 13 so you can see how it works, you will face a boss, etc... It will be extremely easy, but you can take a glimpse of the game!
Post  by Sponsored content

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next