Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Over Looked Games - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Over Looked Games - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over Looked Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Over Looked Games - Page 4 Empty
PostOver Looked Games

We've all had that one (or maybe a few) game(s) that we have enjoyed, loved and went on to play multiple times more.

But the game in question, it happens to be hugely over looked.
Which is saddening, as some of the less popular games are the ones that people who have been lucky enough to play it, will remember it due to it's charm.

For example, here's mine:

- Okami: A very unique game indeed. It had the most beautiful art-style I have ever seen in a game. But that wasn't all it had going for it! Okami also had a gripping storyline, addictive gameplay and of course, an amazing soundtrack! And despite it's popularity on both the PS2 and the Wii, Okami still went on to spawn a sequel. Okamiden on the Nintendo DS.

- Zubo: A rather unique Rhythm-Based RPG for the Nintendo DS. With some clever character designs and a rather interesting turn-based battle system. Not much can be said for the story, music, ect. But commanding a team of Zubo's in battle was fun! I mean c'mon... Pairing a Punk Rock Zubo with a Gothic Zubo, only to beat up a Gangster Zubo? EPIC!!

So that's two of my over looked games. Are there any you lovely people would like to mention? Feel free!

~Crystal xx
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Over Looked Games :: Comments

Otoshimo
Re: Over Looked Games
Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:30 am by Otoshimo
Never hear any love for Blazblue series.

Now, I've never played it myself. Always wanted to, just never have. But now that my friends got me into uber-nerdyness over the last year, it looks more & more tempting...

but yea definitely a game I feel is quite overlooked.

Over Looked Games

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4