Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

21 April 2013

2:10 PM CST

Beat Plesioth's head in, completing my advancement to seven-star quests.

I wish to add that the "guild" are made up of some of the laziest, most cowardly bums ever to steal our oxygen!

In their opinion, is a "hunter's guild" a place where guys go to yak about "accomplishments" they have merely dreamed of?
Back to top Go down
Unit33
Aptonoth
Unit33

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Eurgh....

Finally solo'd my way to the start of G rank on the 3DS and I've done 99% of the village quests. Phew...

Dios Axe + and the Artillery Mask pretty much helped smash through High Rank.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

22 April 2013

Upgraded to Great Gaiarch yesterday.

I love it - not elemental, like my Vodyanoy Hammer or Red Bludgeon, but its high 800's in damage coupled with its blue sharpness more than makes up for it.

Today, I used it to eliminate the Jade Barroth today.

Managed to actually scalp him before I slew him; got some interesting J Barroth parts!
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Got 2 Los Rubies as a reward for completing "Its Clobberin Time" quest offline. I love the multiple monster quests!
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

did a Ceadeus last night cause I was after some Elder Dragonblood... got 2 of them and a deep dragon gem on my first run

take that desire censor, lol
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am

Been awhile since I last posted, currently at just under 200hrs.

Finished the Village HR story on Saturday. Just have "Mark of a Hero" to go, but there was a huge difficulty jump from the story I. Lagi to the I. Lagi in "Mark." So back to the Port I go.

In the Port, I cleared all the 3*, 4*, and 5* by Sunday. Spent some time Sunday and Monday finishing weapon upgrading and forging. Took awhile - I'm maining Hammer, but play with Swax a lot. And I'm gaining competence with Dual Swords, but I tend to use DS just for the small monsters and the Agnaktors. So lots of weapons - I think I have about 14 Hammers, 14 DS, and 10 Swax. Didn't get all my upgrades done - I gave up on Gaan Rubies for now, after capping 13 HR Gaans (and about 8 tail carves) and not getting a single one.

Finally went out and solo'd GoldBeard today to make G Rank. Carted twice, though - wasn't quite ready for the change in water blasts.

Ran a few of the G ranks, that was a surprise. What happened to G. Baggi, did he start taking PEDs?
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 am

Nearly finished with hammer upgrades, did take a break during it to get the double b.giggi event out of the way as well as complete all low and high rank port quests though. Only have the independent hammers (those not in bone or iron hammer trees) left to make. Lobster hammer next, but will likely have to grind for some gems to generate money and parts for other things down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:57 am

Met my first G-Rank HH user aside from myself. 2 things:
1. WOW... a hunting horn user that doesn't how to avoid knocking people around is sooo annoying.

2. Hunting Horns in a mission is complete overkill. Buffs, preventions, heals... there was nothing that could take us down... cept S. Uragaan... S. Uragan rolled over us both and we did a twin carting. Yep... Hunting Horns can't remove stink. LMF (Learn from My Fail... for those not into memes).
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Beat my first Brachy with the plesioth GL, which was a nightmare. I then capped him straight after and made the Dios Tailhammer. Today was good.

Also forged the Fortissimo and am slowly learning how to hunting horn.

Off topic - Hi all!
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Stupid wedding getting my way of hunting, needless to say,
I've pressed on making all the bits I want/need to hunt anything, I'm just grinding HR points, and making more things as I go along.
So I'll grind a G rathian, then when I make her armour ,I'll grind another monster.
lol
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Yesterday i took down Miralis. Man what a epic fight. Took me 40 minutes to solo this bastard. Soloing him was pretty hard i nearly lost hope at the end. After that i jumped right on HR34 Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 pm

24 April 2013

7:10 PM CST

Beat the seven-star quest, "On Thin Ice." Basically, what I had was hunt two HR Lagombis.

The secret is to keep Corey and Chumlee (watch Pawn Stars to understand those names) away from each other. Believe me, if those two idiots get together, it's BIG TROUBLE for you!

Now, it is back to my regularly scheduled fight with the "Desire Sensor" - I need one Rathalos plate to make my Red Bludgeon +.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 am

Started working on some entry level G Rank armors.

Completed the Arzuros X set, and almost done with Jaggi X and Volvi X.

In my first 2x Arzuros G rank hunt, what do I get but both Gold Crowns - Small and Large! To see them together was hilarious - looked like a momma bear and her cub. Ran her cub up a tree, then took out momma bear.
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Defeated the Zinogore, now onto the 9* Quests. Hooray!
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Unit33
Aptonoth
Unit33

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Well I finally got the "full" set of Artian X armour. But I didn't plan ahead enough to think about what I was going to mix it with...
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Finally beat mark of a hero, think ill gear up a bit before going for alatreon.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Abyssal Lagiacrus is fun.

End of journal entry :P
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 am

Finished my hammer collection for now, and then decided to make a new g-rank armor. Decided to go for Gobul X, since I love speed eating skill. Didn't have much problem with the quests to get it unlocked in G-rank thanks to my lagombi armor, just chugged potions on pink ian... green plessy KOed me twice and had me down to two mega potions before I killed the bugger though. Really happy to see that thing die. Farmed G-rank Gobul after and made the armor, just wish that I had a skill +10 charm with a slot so I could have an extra skill on it since I can't figure any way to get crit eye +3 AND speed eating +2 on it with 7 slots (2 1 slot, 1 2 slot, 1 3 slot), so I'm just using a charm with a slot for now until I get a charm that can benefit it. No crit eye or speed eating charms to use for now.
Working on duals next! No, not doing all of them, I don't have the hang of hunting horn yet, have no good gunning/arching armors, and generally dislike using greatsword on anything but Jhen. Lances are next for sure though, followed by gunlance, and then longswords. Long way to go to be ready for the push through g-rank, could probably just do it now really. Eh, no rush.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:20 am

150 hours in, have completed all quests up to 8 star. I have nargacuga armor gemmed for evasion +2 and extra thunder res. I am currently using switch axes (the dios axe) but I used to use long-swords and before that hammers. I have beaten the Ivory lagiacrus and I am not sure if I should continue trying to beat all the quests or go on and hunt a deviljho. In tanzia I am up to the Ivory lagiacrus, for some reason, maybe he's harder there but I can't seem to beat him. My next axe is going to be the dios axe + ad my next armor the rath soul armor (azure rathalos armor)
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 am

April 27

cannot join games cause Free A and G-Rank A are overloaded (important games) , so i wait for Ala Event and play offline ;D
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Yesterday i did surprisingly well. First got Lagi mantle from G rank normal Lagi tail carve. Make G rank Lagi chest piece for my Uragaan hammer set. Than got ura ruby from tail carve on my second run. Now i need only 3 ura jaws+ to get the final upgrade. Also nearly finished my GS Awakening set. Got all pieces together except for Diablos X head which require 1 blos hardhorn -_- Time to farm blos - again...
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:32 pm

the s. barioth/b. blos quest can give hardhorns in the quest rewards <i got 3 at once somehow after a day and a half of nothing while doing whatever quests popped up with los in it>
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Black blos seems to give them more then regular one, yes. I dunno about % of the s. bari/b. blos quest. Can't find any info about it. I did really big amout of regular blos and got nothing. Than after 2 black blos, i got one. That's the only one i got. I use it to make blos chest. The main problem with this rare item is that you can't tail farm that bastard. You need to finish whole quest to see that you got nothin...
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 pm

i'm under the impression that the s.barioth + b.diablos is the only quest you can get the hardhorns as a quest reward instead of just a break reward...
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 pm

So I got Artian X armor... Also, I mixed Helios Z and Hollow Jhen Waist with it, added with a charm, and now I got HG earplugs, Sharpness+1 and Awaken (also guard boost, but who cares)...

Only problem I have with this set is I can't find a viable weapon for it lol

I have the set sitting in my box for when I can find a weapon suitable for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next