Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 13 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 13 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:52 am

Good luck on getting your earrings I still have a long way to go because I still have complete every weapon class I am not comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:49 am

Thanks, and good luck to you too! I know the pain, anytime I need to use a great sword... fight just feels so long, even when it isn't.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Atalanta wrote:
ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
That Rathalos. He have never appeared in Moga Woods, never, and I need that *5 commodity. Also repelled another Jhen today. I have one friend that is very interested on the game so he takes time watching me play before class starts. Sadly, he'll never get the game.

If you're talking about Los during day Moga Woods hunts, Day Los only gives 4*, not 5*.
If you're talking about Los during night Moga Woods hunts, lots of large monsters give 5* commodities. Pink Ian, Duram, Blos, Gaan, Lagi, Brachy, Los, Steely Gaan, and Black Blos.

If he hasn't even been announced for day hunts, you've done both "Wrath of Rathalos" and "The Omen" in the village, right?

I already completed all the low village quests. I imagine that Rathalos appears at random during the hunt instead of Jr. telling you that there is one in the forecast... right?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Yuki wrote:
Good luck on getting your earrings I still have a long way to go because I still have complete every weapon class I am not comfortable with.

I had it easy. I did it with my brother when it was two or more people. Whenever he used A weapon he was comfortable with, I'd go with something I wasn't as comfortable with. And of coarse we'd do it the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:13 pm

E&Troy wrote:

I had it easy. I did it with my brother when it was two or more people. Whenever he used A weapon he was comfortable with, I'd go with something I wasn't as comfortable with. And of coarse we'd do it the other way around.
That would really help, especially with the later ones. It took me three attempts to kill lagi with that bloody heavy bowgun, and I only had just over 2min on the clock and one cart let... I probably just stink with heavy bowgun, never used a heavy one before in Tri more than a dozen times. And none of those underwater.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:19 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Spoiler:
I already completed all the low village quests. I imagine that Rathalos appears at random during the hunt instead of Jr. telling you that there is one in the forecast... right?

No, I've seen Los in the Day Forecast. But he's rare - maybe in the forecast once every 20 days?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:47 am

E&Troy wrote:
Yuki wrote:

That would be helpful if I had someone that lived close to me that played MH x.x Most moved out of town or out of state so I am on my own since I do not own a wii u :/
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Now that I have a Wii U and have been able to play online, I have beaten the Ivory Lagiacrus online urgent, I have made some Rathalos soul gunner armor, a decent gun, and now I am a gunner! WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Had a great to first 2 days of having the game monsters have Been a lot easier
Anyway got pretty much up to cedeaus 1 quest to go then gonna farm him for Helios armour then head to port to start online quests so looking forward to they next few days to come
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Did brachy offline and jhen offline too (killed him!! not repel! YEEH!) i seriously hated brachy offline with gunlance...he kept hitting behind my shield somehow. damd shitty overgrown slimey reptile thing...that explodes.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:02 am

Urgh, finding randoms who have actual skill is hard, trying to get through HR5 so I can get to G-rank, but everyone keeps dodging into enemy attacks, when you fail they all leave the server and I have to wait another 15 minutes for some more hunters to come...
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Farming Hallowed Jhen for few days now. I'm too weak to kill it solo so i just repel it. I wanna confirm that you can get its full set only by repeling it which is awesome. Hallow is so weak compared to G rank Jhen...

There were also possiblity to obtain G rank jhen armor using materials obtained from Hallowed. But today i confirmed that you can get legs, head and chest without actually killing or repeling G rank Jhen using only materials from Hallowed and mining back of G Rank Jhen. The only parts unobtainable with that method are hands and waist. Too bad i need them for my GS set ;<
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

I have full hollow jhen set. its very versatile armor :D
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm

For begginers it's decent. But imho it's not that great in terms of skills. I got it only for looks. It's the only full set i accept because of looks. It's my basic set for Jho farming. I removed helm and gem in Evade+1. Looks amazing with Stygian swax Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Finished getting my barrage and sword saint earrings! To be honest the worst quest was still lagi with heavy bowgun, but Stygian with great sword and heavy did both fail me once each. After that I got the hang of them and completed them in less than 20min each. Thank goodness it doesn't have exclusive coins, was thinking of getting arena ranger armor for poor man's lucent armor. Well, I'll think of what I want to get doing tomorrow I guess.
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Finished cedeaus offline today and then had a little trouble with the purple ludroth as it was my first time against him and forgot he was poison so farmed low rank wroggi armour and then went back and beat him no problem after that I started doing online port quest and gt to hr3 which I will do 2mmrow .
But another thing saw my first slime weapons in action today and can see why people do get annoyed with they are so over powered holy god got my hr 1 lagi urgent hr 2 diablos and agnaktor done in less than half hour I was like holy god them weapons are seriously overpowered the fights were pretty much done by the time I got to them o well least they got done lol
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:49 pm

quest are SO much quicker online, so I'm not sure if ^that's just due to the slime weapon. I was doing the duo G Narga quest yesterday and with 4 people we did it in around 10 min, if I was solo I'd def be on the first one still.

I've managed to upgrade most of my weapons, all the important ones anyway, finally got my Los Ruby after doing a couple of HR quests, and then of course I got another from a A Los I freehunted in Moga Woods... have almost cleared the HR7 quests, only a couple to go, thinking I might check what the remaining key quest is first so I can get my HR up above 7, then come back and clear the rest after.

I'm curious as to what my HR will go to as I've heard that once you get past 7 it counts all the previous hunts so your HR jumps.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:14 am

Well, slime isn't available until high rank, so that means you had OP hunters, regardless if it was slime or not.

I had a sizeable jump in my HR when I cleared D.M. I think I went to HR63? I didn't spend a lot of time farming LR, but in HR, I farmed for a lot of weapons, and a few armor sets (Jaggi S, Volvi S, and Rath Soul). I think it also counts village quests, as I started seeing HRP points when hunting Ala.

Anyways, after many quests, finally threatened the game to give up, and the desire sensor relented and gave me my Ian Mantle! Then I saw I needed TWO to complete G.Ian's set /versad/

Oh, and funny anecdote. Was hunting Azure a few days ago online, in Deserted Island area 3. He starts his 3 fireballs from high in the air, moving backwards over the entrance to area 7. The gunner knocks him out of the air - right onto the ledge!

Speaking of ledges, can you still knock people onto the ledge in area 5 of deserted island?
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

Atalanta wrote:
Well, slime isn't available until high rank, so that means you had OP hunters, regardless if it was slime or not...

the duo G Narga quest I mentioned was the G rank one, and myself and one of the others were HR 7, so not really that OPed. One of the other 2 was using a slime bow though so no doubt that helped.

Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:48 am

Enkidu wrote:
Atalanta wrote:
Well, slime isn't available until high rank, so that means you had OP hunters, regardless if it was slime or not...

the duo G Narga quest I mentioned was the G rank one, and myself and one of the others were HR 7, so not really that OPed. One of the other 2 was using a slime bow though so no doubt that helped.

lol - i was referencing JaggiRipper's HR1 Urgent, not the G Nargas.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:08 am

Farmed volcano for some charms in my new charm running set of pure epic awesomeoness... i love my new +6 charmer tali :>
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Forged Ludroth X to go with my Ark Diosa. Water attack +2, pwr coatings, marathon runner and earplugs. Not too shabby. Also beat the g-rank uragaan.
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Last night I just did a few quests working towards getting the Sanctioned Sword but got bored going solo so got motivated enough to try again and do something about all the 106-0216 errors I get.

Had known for ages that what seems to be the best fix is to put your wii in the DMZ of the router, but I'd got thrown cause the DMZ isn't even mentioned in my router setting at all, but I managed to find a forum post explaining how to with mine :D made the change, tried entering 3 different cities was got in to all of them, hell yeahs.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:16 am

Made myself Strider armor, have yet to gem any skills onto it but I'll get to that sometime. Made my Rhopressa X armor after, the hardest part of that was the 20 stinkhoppers. Those things are way too rare for simple fish bait, seriously. Can't put them in farm or buy them either. Probably was the most time consuming part of making the armor even... oh well, have it now.
Next up, plessy for capture master skill!
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:11 am

i saw a real sexy armor i just made..the skills are nice and the set looks amazing with black n gold. Damascus armor, only thing missing is the 2 jho saliver and its finished..cant wait to look pimp in it :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next