Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 12 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 12 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:13 am

Got myself my g-rank nargacuga blade armor rather fast (those mantles both came from reward screen) and moved on to hunting other things. Did the key quests to unlock the second half of 7* monsters and got a rathalos mantle in the process, not sure what I'll do with it though. Beat green narga, was rather easy due to all the normal narga hunting I did earlier, and took a break to form a plan to get to dire miralos with a good weapon. S.Zin lance first, use that to hunt down parts for gold ceadeus armor second, key quests third and then urgent. Should be a fun solo?
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:07 am

Haven't been playing much Monster hunter, really should be, but I've gained an obsession with TF2
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Defeated Alatreon, thus completing all village quests. Next goal is to find a plus 4 charmer tail to complete my mining gear and go looking for the ancient shard LBG so I can try to do some speed runs of ala.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

I spent a lot of the w'end trying to get a Rathalos Ruby for a weapon upgrade, I couldn't see much difference in the ruby drop rate between the ranks so have just been churning through the LR quest (takes about 7 min) but still no ruby :/

Other than that I finished my Agna X armor set, now I just need to find a decent tali with Handicraft so I can get that and Razor Sharp together.
Back to top Go down
Archie
Melynx
Archie

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:30 am

Enkidu wrote:
I spent a lot of the w'end trying to get a Rathalos Ruby for a weapon upgrade, I couldn't see much difference in the ruby drop rate between the ranks so have just been churning through the LR quest (takes about 7 min) but still no ruby :/

Other than that I finished my Agna X armor set, now I just need to find a decent tali with Handicraft so I can get that and Razor Sharp together.

You cant get rubies from LR rathalos. Only HR and GR...
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:16 am

Been busy with exam study, so haven't been playing all that much. However I finally reached HR 7 (G-rank 2) by defeating the dual brachys. Did it with Wroggi X gemmed for Crit eye +3 and the Abyssal fisher or leviathan, can't remember. G.plessy Gunlance anyway. Had to do the trick of abandoning each when he enraged and going after the other. G-rank Brachy really doesn't give an inch when mad; I found it hard enough to sheathe in safety! Looks like I'm one more kill away from the Demolition Hammer, which is great. Also got God's Isle. With Limiter removed this thing is ridiculous in the best way possible :D
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
WinNerd
Khezu
WinNerd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Finally completed Mark of a Hero. Went a lot easier than the other times I've tried. I guess getting G-rank weaponry was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:11 am

Forged the Alatreon bow, I'm now in love with Pierce bows. With dragon atk up, this thing has 330 dragon element with lvl 4 Pierce shots, and slime and power coatings. Best. Bow. Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Currently gave up on Baleful Nox.

Am fashioning two new bowguns:

The Rathling Gun and Blizzard Cannon.

Need one more Barioth Spike.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Completed my armor + s.zin lance for the dire miralis fight, the big volcano dragon is really a pushover. Had more trouble with the Jho quest right before it!
Got a dire miralis gem from rewards, not sure what to do with it yet but I'll think of something. My HR jumped to 59 after too, didn't think I'd get lucent narga unlocked right after that fight. Now to ponder what to do next...
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Archie wrote:

You cant get rubies from LR rathalos. Only HR and GR...

:facepalm: I'd actually checked the Bradygames guide about it, but then must have had a brain fade

thanks

on topic - very slowly clearing HR7 quests, cleared I Lagi last night
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Spent a few hours today getting my resources from 20,000 to 112,000. Over 11% of the way to 1,000,000 resources!
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:30 am

it's 1 mil for the award? i've got a looong way to go =/
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:53 am

Tirith wrote:
it's 1 mil for the award? i've got a looong way to go =/

I've found the easiest way for me, is to do the high rank triple plesioth quest. I get anywhere from 4-8 fangs+ every time. And it usually takes me (I'm doing this quest with my brother btw) anywhere from 6-10 minutes. I spent a few hours today, and got 90,000 resources. It actually isn't as bad as it may seem.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:47 am

I would say to try the uragaan quests as you can mine him for lava nuggets and I often gets two stacks of 4 (8 total) in the rewards screen. These are worth 1500 res each and I always have tons of them.

The triple plessy quest is pretty good though, especially if you have 4 people. A good team can kill all three before they can even think of leaving the spawn zone.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

There is a reward for farm resources? Cool... I guess I should go for it ^_^.

Journal: Getting ready for my 2 week vacation. Going portable with MH3U, so going to have to get used to a non-pro controller setup. Hopefully 2 weeks will be enough to make me a neophyte in 3DS MH3U gaming.

If not... well, at least there will be beaches to take away my frustrations!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:47 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
I would say to try the uragaan quests as you can mine him for lava nuggets and I often gets two stacks of 4 (8 total) in the rewards screen. These are worth 1500 res each and I always have tons of them.

The triple plessy quest is pretty good though, especially if you have 4 people. A good team can kill all three before they can even think of leaving the spawn zone.

I used to do the Uragaan quest, but it stopped giving me Lava Nuggets ever since I started farming it.
But yeah, I used to get two groups of 4 pretty much every time. Now, I'm lucky to get one group of 4 in 4 quests. At least the Plesioth quest pretty much always gives me at least 4 fangs+. ^_^
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Farmed Jhen today around 5-6 times and got pretty much everything I will ever need except for allbraces. Seems like Jhen is being stingy on me. All your brace belong to us!
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
Farmed Jhen today around 5-6 times and got pretty much everything I will ever need except for allbraces. Seems like Jhen is being stingy on me. All your brace belong to us!

earthdragonsap shows up more often than braces all day dong XD
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Darklinghunter wrote:
evahnulahm wrote:

earthdragonsap shows up more often than braces all day dong XD

No joke, got ten earth in the box and 6 sphires.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

I repelled Jhen today. I was a cool fight, I wish I had the WiiU to have 3 more people as in Tri. Other than that I don't know what to do. I need to upgrade my weapons but I'm short in materials. And there are to many weapons and so many things to do! Oh, and get a Jhen blade set, that's on the list also.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Saw Jho in the Moga Forecast for the first time and went out to hunt him. Kicked him around the woods and capped him, killing a G. Jaggi that annoyed me. Got 3 Worldeater belly rare trade items! Farcaster mask and sweet decorations here i come!
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

That Rathalos. He have never appeared in Moga Woods, never, and I need that *5 commodity. Also repelled another Jhen today. I have one friend that is very interested on the game so he takes time watching me play before class starts. Sadly, he'll never get the game.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:40 am

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
That Rathalos. He have never appeared in Moga Woods, never, and I need that *5 commodity. Also repelled another Jhen today. I have one friend that is very interested on the game so he takes time watching me play before class starts. Sadly, he'll never get the game.

If you're talking about Los during day Moga Woods hunts, Day Los only gives 4*, not 5*.
If you're talking about Los during night Moga Woods hunts, lots of large monsters give 5* commodities. Pink Ian, Duram, Blos, Gaan, Lagi, Brachy, Los, Steely Gaan, and Black Blos.

If he hasn't even been announced for day hunts, you've done both "Wrath of Rathalos" and "The Omen" in the village, right?

Hunted my 1st Gold Ian, solo.

Took 3 attempts. 1st attempt, I had never been to the Tower, so didn't know that you couldn't set pitfalls. I'd keep tapping Kayamba's signal to get him to set his pitfall, only to be bowled over by G. Ian. After seeing that my pitfall in my inventory was blocked out, light bulb went off. Abandoned and switched masks.

2nd trip, I was just sloppy, and decided to abandon after 2 carts and then stunned.

Last trip, I was ready. Much better. Carted once, and so close to the end. She went down only a minute after I re-engaged the battle!

That's happened to me a lot lately, doing really well, make a mistake or two near the end, cart once, kill/cap a minute or two later. Guess my focus isn't quite there to solo all the time. That's the nice thing about hunting online - you can make a mistake or two, and heal up while the monster's focus goes to someone else. Can't do that in solo Tower/Sacred Land/etc.

Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:59 am

Been doing arena quests to get the earrings after I got past dire miralis, so far I'm up to lagia. Really surprised how often pinnacle and hunter king coins come out, but not really complaining about it (yet). Was surprised that plessy was a real pushover in arena quests, and that narga was a knockout machine. Probably gave me my most KOs, but I haven't gotten to S.Zinogre just yet so we'll see if it keeps the title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next