Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 32 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 32 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 pm

08/29/24XX
Got two whatevertheyarecalledinenglish rare commodities from the Ivory Lagi and got the Idol mask and the Whetstone mask and with that I have all the masks and dances for chacha and Kayamba. Found a Gobul in free hunt but ended up killing it. Got the rusted GS and the rusted Lance in a row (yay!). Most of the day was spent in doing the dual Baleful Giggi event for materials for both the weapons and armor (trying to collect 'em all armors).
Going to fight a Diablos in moga freehunt and hope for a rare commodity.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Jiyuren
Kelbi
Wanderer Jiyuren

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Consecutive repeat of Tundra gathering quest number 1??: Still no sign of Fucium. I have lost count of how many times I have mined area four and then simply restarted my game because I don't need any more Gracium, Ice Crystals, or Whetstones...
Back to top Go down
zeek
Melynx
zeek

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Volcano High Rank Gathering.. You're very welcome ;)
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 am

So like, I was hunting a G rank Zinogre, when after about a few mins the host dc's causing everyone to leave, now I had already carved a Jasper from his tail and one from a shiny, i was not about to abandon quest, so like a BAWSS I solo'd him the rest of the way and on the rewards screen...BAM a Skymerald! So now I have one piece of Abyssal Lagi gear if I chose to forge it, onwards to G rank Jhen for his item!

EDIT: Afterthought....Abandoning Quests is for Chumps when host Disconnects happen. Tough it out buttercup and reap the rewards.

Last edited by Nova on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 am

Dear Hunting Journal:

Today I one hit killed a Black Diablos whitin seconds of it's spawn, I needed the horns to be broken, I am sad.

Seriously tho, what makes this glitch happen? the 1HKO glitch cause I heard it was really common on 2 Jagiis 2 Ranga to kill the second ranga if you hit it just as he falls but a Black Blos? is this a thing on every multiple monsters quest!?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 am

Lalo wrote:
Dear Hunting Journal:

Today I one hit killed a Black Diablos whitin seconds of it's spawn, I needed the horns to be broken, I am sad.

Seriously tho, what makes this glitch happen? the 1HKO glitch cause I heard it was really common on 2 Jagiis 2 Ranga to kill the second ranga if you hit it just as he falls but a Black Blos? is this a thing on every multiple monsters quest!?
I've never heard of this glitch before.
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx
Gilgames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:17 am

Nova wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Dear Hunting Journal:

I've never heard of this glitch before.
It happened to me when my brother and I were doing the double baggi double lagombi quest. The second baggi was OHKO'd. I have no idea what caused it, but apparently it's more common in endurance quests (mega potion carve).
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 am

I've never OHKO'ed any monster when it just popped up.
I wonder how one manages to do that lol
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 pm

The OHKO thing happened to me twice. Once during an endurance quest to a Green Narga, and the other to a Jho that randomly spawned.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Jiyuren
Kelbi
Wanderer Jiyuren

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:25 pm

97 hours and 25 minutes
Hunter Rank 2
Volvidon Armor and Dios Slicers
Mission to collect all Fanged Beast High Rank armor sets and defeat Nargacuga before 100.00 hours successful.
Perhaps not impressive, but I am quite proud of meeting my first self-imposed benchmark.
Back to top Go down
IBGenius
Rhenoplos
IBGenius

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Well this is my 2 week farming for agnaktor s armor. Have made pretty much no progress at all.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 am

spent some time working on awards over the w'end, got a couple easy by just trading with the Sea Capt for furnishings and poogie outfits, then went for the combo list award... getting throwing knives was annoying, and had to wait for Granny to have Yambugs but beside that it was easy enough. Leaves me with 10 awards still to get... the 1 million resource is going to be a long way off.

Had a bit of a lol last night, entered a city hosted by a hunter called Gilgamesh, rather appropriate for us to be hunting together Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Got to G Rank with my second character. Working on my first G Rank armor: Qurupeco Z! Since I pretty much only used Bow in my first file, I'm starting to use blademaster weapons on this file (though mostly still use Bows), and WOW is wind pressure ANNOYING. I like the look - and the skills are better - for Peco Z better than Rath Heart (the other armor with Wind Negate High), so there you go. I love the scarlet macaw colors, and C. Peco is a lot of fun to fight, since he's not a pushover like regular Peco is.

Working also on upgrading about 10 weapons to Rare 5&6. Still have a lot of HR hunting runs to make: Diablos, Niblesnarf, G. Agnaktor... and I also have to somehow scrounge up a Rathalos Ruby AND a Rathian Ruby... sheesh... but If I can get Sharpness +1 with the Crazy Cat Lady armor set, I can make some Great Sword tail carving runs on the Raths later...

I've heard that Herd Mentality is the best quest for Rathian Rubies, since it can be an item reward in rows A and B, as well as the usual tail carve chance.

Need to look into any quests that might be similar for Rathalos Rubies...
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Laughing about with my Adrenaline+2 sets and destroying monsters. I've had my fun with the Greatsword, time to move on to some ADR+2 HBG =) ADR+2/Challenger+2/Normal Up/Weakness Exploit, OHMAGAWWD DA POWER I WILL WIELD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 pm

I got the OHK glitch last night, on the Volvi, Los and S Ura quest. Waiting around for the Los to show, as he turns up I take a shot at him, there was also an explosion but i'm not sure if that was someone else using a bounce bomb, or they had it where it was going to land. Los didn't even get to land though, just fell down and never got up. Annoying thing was the S Ura never spawned afterwards so we had to abandon :/
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:24 am

Dear hunter journal,

I see what you did with the brachdios, he is rather hard to kill if you are too cautious when solo'ing him so when I kill him and use his SW to finally kill and not repel jhen for the first time making my previous attempt looking rather sad. I feel like scratching my head though when fighting the zinogre, compared to the dios his attacks are easier to dodge and an easier kill even though it is inadvisable to use shock traps. /pokr/ 
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 am

IBGenius wrote:
Well this is my 2 week farming for agnaktor s armor. Have made pretty much no progress at all.
Nice signature.

Tried Village alatreon in HR gear, time out 4 times, die 3 times 2 times, 'fuck it', go to goldbeard, farm him.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 am

long time reader first timie caller:

It began on a Tuesday or there abouts. I had spent many hours just playing MH3U, about 70 or so, when an Idea struck. I thought to myself, "Self.. Wouldn't it be cool to make a new character and modle it after the Green Arrow." I responded.. "Yes self that would be a great idea!" So began my "Journey of 1,000 arrows." That's the title of my new MH Archer book on sale naw at an imagination near you.

Anyways the armor started off as a leather set and eventually aquiered a hood. (the slagtoth doth provide. and they all said...) After many many hours of hunting in the moga woods I began to get the other peices of my armor.. That darn Pumpkin set... but I got tired of trying to get everything and replaced pumkin pants with Azoros pants.. it works. So now (after many hours of goofing off) I have my armor:

Spoiler:

(though temporary until I get the Narga Green pieces I want)

currently the armor has 405 def.

Combination +45
Trap Master
Focus
Rec Speed
and an interchangeable skill currently set to knockout king.

But I thought about trying different non-GA sets.. after 6 hours of looking.. I ended up back with my ole' trusty Arrow armor. I'll update it as I go along but in the end, it seems once you find an armor set that works for you, you just stick with it.

Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:23 am

Looks great, didn't know that you can change the whole colour of pumpkin pieces not just tiny elements like with other armors. May i ask what bows do you use with this set?
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:38 am

For looks I use the Bamboo bow. But currently I am using the Arca Insantia (not the best one but the natural LVL4 charge is really good)
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 pm

My first time posting in this forum, but here I go~
Well, I started duo hunting with Un-tan for G rank Barioth materials. Mostly being his cortex's.
Most the time I have horrible luck with rewards, but this time it had only taken two hunts to get the 4 cortex's that I needed to craft my first full X series armour.
We also hunted a Jho together for scales and talons, it was really fun.
We were then joined by NvQs2 and proceeded to hunt an Alatreon, with me bowing for the first time.
I also was also raised to HR 7 today, which feels like quite the accomplishment. Especially as I hate Brachi fights x.x
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:04 am

Dear hunting journal,

Why must you taunt me with earth dragon gems that i need it isn't nice. anyhow I hunted Village Jhen Mohran today looking for earth dragon gems and no dice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:04 am

Dear hunting journal
F*** those Baleful Giggis
Me

Now for the actual entry
I'm doing the 4* tanjia (tanzia... whatever) quests which means a lot of Tundra. I don't know why but I hate the Tundra quests. Is not the enviroment it is the monsters. Possibly the only good thing to came out of the Tundra was the J.Barroth which is one of my favorite monsters right now, but I really don't feel like doing quests on the Tundra... but I have to if I ever wish to get to G Rank.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:41 am

Made full Dire blade armor and Megrez's Asterism. Holy crap LS, words can not express how I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 am

Will wrote:
Made full Dire blade armor and Megrez's Asterism. Holy crap LS, words can not express how I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought pure raw LS died in Unite cause LS cant reach 1200+ raw anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next