Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 31 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 31 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Is it any good? I have it fully uprgraded and used it against ala.... And I managed to take it down with it.....are there any other GS dragon weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

It's okay. It had great white sharpness in Tri so I was hoping for purple in this game but NO... the best dragon weapon for GS is Altheos Evolutia
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:07 am

Still didn't get any Jho crowns D:
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:44 am

I slew another Jho over lunch! Got the Fangdemonium Gunlance and wrecked him no problem Yes by vort

I'm goin to start hunting on port quests solo now. I need more of a challenge and I reckon I can face it Yes by vort I've also decided to stop abusing slime and use 'real' weapons ;)
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 pm

so for a bit of good timing, not long after I started using LBG I picked up God's Isle... 'sweet' I think to myself, 'let's go upgrade this baby'.... only 40 odd earth crystals short... then another 99 earth crystals... sigh

but all done now, took it for a test run last night and had fun watching all the melee guys getting blown away from the monster Yes by vort now I just need to make up a decent clust / crag armor set then go give Ala what for
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Dear Hunting Journal,

Wow when the veterans said that Tri was very narrow in its' quantity of content, they were serious. I get the impression that all MH's start very slow, and I'm glad that I'm finally picking up steam.

Over the weekend I made Volvi S armor and have managed to mix it well enough to have AUL, Evade+1, Tremor Res, and Trapmaster. Very soon Trapmaster will be switched for Sheathing due to an awesome tali I picked up while farming ores. I will, also, very soon have all basic element lances (Li, Fi, Wa, Ice) upgraded to blue sharpness. Being so used to Purp sharp from Tri, I never thought I'd be so happy to see blue sharp.

Also, had a run in with jho on a C Peco Quest. Broke away to remind him who he's dealing with. Despite Lancing having a very different rhythm in this MH, especially Evade Lancing, I laid it to him pretty well. As soon as I have his quest available, Jho armor will be easy to aquire. Definitely looking forward to that.

I'm pretty amazed at how aggressive Cha-Cha and Halelujah are with their False Felyne and False Melynx masks, respectively. They're actually somewhat violently useful.

Hope to see more of you guys online eventually.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 pm

08/27/24XX
I still haven't got to G rank... but if this video is a preface of things to come... then I'm still happy in High Rank.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 am

The fangdemonium gunlance is awesome. I have been destroying monsters all over the place with it!

The shots on it seem really powerful. Is that to do with the level of the shot? (Level 4 normal)
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 am

Cambell wrote:
The fangdemonium gunlance is awesome. I have been destroying monsters all over the place with it!

The shots on it seem really powerful. Is that to do with the level of the shot? (Level 4 normal)
I think the shot lvl refers to the Wyvern Fire?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 am

TKMT wrote:
Cambell wrote:

No, I believe it refers to the gunlance shelling system. You have normal, Narrow, and Wide, Wide is generally the most favored and a higher number means a more potent shot. I could be wrong, I haven't gunlanced since Unite.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 am

FINALLY, I was able to get my 3 Long Fragments last night. I made the Artisan Greaves X which finally let me make a Bushido set, and a Rising Tempest set. Also, made an Adrenaline set for The Willuminator xD I tested it on a poor Low-Rank Village Uragaan with ADR+2/Heroics activated..died in 7 shots ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Nova wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Cambell wrote:

No, I believe it refers to the gunlance shelling system. You have normal, Narrow, and Wide, Wide is generally the most favored and a higher number means a more potent shot. I could be wrong, I haven't gunlanced since Unite.
Yeah, shot level goes for the shelling.
And for Wyvern Fire, too.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Got 2 of those rare comodities that the Ivory Lagi drops.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm

From a post on Miiverse, it seems like the next event quest is the last event quest.
Back to top Go down
zeek
Melynx
zeek

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:46 pm

;_; Already?

Still farming through High Rank right now. Always have a silly fear of facing the new monster but will pick up the courage eventually. Looking at you baleful..
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Dear Hunting Journal,

Today was very fun and productive. Jho decided to come and die on a C. Peco quest, delivering two talons. I was formally introduced to Brchydios, Zinogre, and Nargacuga in the village. Cussed at the TV a little during those hunts, especially Zinogre.

Got the mats from Blos that I needed to add Sheathing to my Volvi S set, and fought an I. Lagi for the first time, which I loved,!! He had some tricky moves, but we dealt with him.

Finished the morning off with HR Port Boros for a food upgrade.

Good Times!!

Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 pm

JFizzle wrote:
Dear Hunting Journal,

Today was very fun and productive. Jho decided to come and die on a C. Peco quest, delivering two talons. I was formally introduced to Brchydios, Zinogre, and Nargacuga in the village. Cussed at the TV a little during those hunts, especially Zinogre.

Got the mats from Blos that I needed to add Sheathing to my Volvi S set, and fought an I. Lagi for the first time, which I loved,!! He had some tricky moves, but we dealt with him.

Good Times!!

Wait until Stygian Zinogre!
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Nova wrote:
JFizzle wrote:
Dear Hunting Journal,

Good Times!!

Wait until Stygian Zinogre!
Please no... God please NO!
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:58 pm

I hunted online last night with a few cool guys. One of them was a guy called Justin, who I will try and hunt with again, and JHunger, who was pretty cool too Yes by vort Now I just have to work out the friend system on WiiU, after friend requesting them.

We killed a steel Uragaan, Jhen Moran, Black Diablos and we tried to kill a Goldbeard but one of the guys carted thrice due to his eerily accurate waterbeam... That Ceadeus has a homing sensor!

Really, really loving my GL at the moment :') The dead monsters... So beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am

Oh my god cycling for rusted fragments with that one kelbi horn delivery quest is soooooo boring, and why are rusted fragments sooooooo rare.

also...

I KNOW THIS IS THE 3U SECTION BUT I JUST KILLED VILLAGE LAO SHAN WITH THE UN-UPGRADED BLACK BOW WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT ON THE CLOCK AND WITHOUT HEROICS. I AM NOW YOUR BOW GOD. BOW (pun intended) TO ME.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 am

I didn't play too much today, but when I did I decided I'm going to start doing Adrenaline runs. Which means a lot of set changing. So far I have a set for Normal gunning, (let me know what you think) Adrenaline+2, Critical Eye+3, Normal Up, Earplugs.

Though i should stay on task and go for my last 3 awards....im getting sidetracked as always ^.^

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Finally got the Argosy License award last night, found the list of all the rare trade items a few days ago so had just been waiting for Rathalos and Barroth to show in the village... los finally showed then 2 'days' later barroth did Yes by vort

Now I'm all stocked with trade items I'll just have to wait for the capt to show again so I can get the 'all masks / dances', 'poogie outfits' and 'furnishings' awards
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Dear Hunting Journal,

Today I decided that Cha-Cha's False Felyne Mask was designed to temper one's temper for on-line play. While I do appreciate the good chunk of damage he usually does using this mask's particular abilities, he never fails at detonating his bombs and sending me flying at the precise moments that I am laying good aggro to a mob.

Likewise, during on-line play, I always seem to take it in the ass from a LS or DS player or take a flight from a GS or SwAx just as I start to lay good aggro in. It is aggravating, but thanks to FF Cha-Cha, I get through it better.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

JFizzle wrote:
I always seem to take it in the ass from a LS or DS player or take a flight from a GS or SwAx just as I start to lay good aggro in.
They always decide to choose the spot on a downed monster where I am already lancing ._.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
JFizzle wrote:
I always seem to take it in the ass from a LS or DS player or take a flight from a GS or SwAx just as I start to lay good aggro in.
They always decide to choose the spot on a downed monster where I am already lancing ._.
Exactly!! Honestly, how hard is it to move 2 feet further down on the Mob to not serial interrupt. If they thought it through, and/or understood damage mechanics, I doubt that they would do it. Lance has extremely good dps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next