Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 35 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 35 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Retoman wrote:
Today I learned that G-rank D.Isle is the best way to farm Earth crystals. I maxed out the amount of earth crystals I could carry with every run /yes/ 
You have no idea how tempted I am now to just start doing mining runs in D. Isle now... I have at least three weapons that could definitely use it o.o"

Along with these runs, though, I might start farming Abyssal Lagiacrus for its armor set, plus a horn to upgrade a long sword (thinking this may be a hard thing to get, but I'll find out soon enough).
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Sometimes this game... I had to kill 8 brachydios to get the Pounder+ I needed so I could upgrade the lance. Then I decided to go for some skyswayers and after 40min of alatreon and no swayers I decided that I'm done with alatreon. More done then I was with Lao.
/mad/
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Officially farmed ten Abyssal now. I had no idea I would actually enjoy going solo against so many! This will definitely be my ticket to getting twenty quests done in the Underwater Ruins cat
I have the whole Nether armor set except for the vambraces now, which I will now be switching to Zinogre farming to obtain a Zin Skymerald for (last item I need to make them). Once I get enough cash, I will be upgrading my Oppressor's Law to the Nether Katana, since that requires more common Abyssal material than actually making the weapon directly, and I will make the vambraces, once I get that Skymerald.
After I get a Zin Skymerald, I'm hoping to start mining rounds in D. Isle for Earth Crystals for weapon upgrading. I might also fit in Abyssal runs, too, so as to make more progress toward the award for questing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Verity19 wrote:
I will now be switching to Zinogre farming to obtain a Zin Skymerald
You fool, now you'll never get the Skymerald!
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 am

Retoman wrote:
Verity19 wrote:
But the desire sensor usually doesn't work on me... Either that, or it likes me (actually serious about this) cat
To be honest and more serious, though, I'm not expecting to get one too soon; I searched Zin Skymerald to find quest recommendations and found out a good number of people struggle with getting them (one guy had been through over thirty Zinogre and still hasn't gotten one, from what I read). I've already had several, so I'm sure this lessens the chances all the more. Good opportunity to work on the Zinogre titles.
I'm still going to try to get one, along with also trying to find a guy in my resident hall who plays MH3U so we can team up. His e-mail in reply to my request in the gaming club e-mail was great; my character's like some sort of mystery to him with her high rank XD
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 am

Verity19 wrote:
Retoman wrote:
Verity19 wrote:
But the desire sensor usually doesn't work on me... Either that, or it likes me (actually serious about this) cat
To be honest and more serious, though, I'm not expecting to get one too soon; I searched Zin Skymerald to find quest recommendations and found out a good number of people struggle with getting them (one guy had been through over thirty Zinogre and still hasn't gotten one, from what I read). I've already had several, so I'm sure this lessens the chances all the more. Good opportunity to work on the Zinogre titles.
I'm still going to try to get one, along with also trying to find a guy in my resident hall who plays MH3U so we can team up. His e-mail in reply to my request in the gaming club e-mail was great; my character's like some sort of mystery to him with her high rank XD
http://www.kiranico.com/item/zin-skymerald
This website single handedly killed the desire sensor for 3U, utilize it and obtain sick ass gear yo.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:08 am

Will wrote:
http://www.kiranico.com/item/zin-skymerald
This website single handedly killed the desire sensor for 3U, utilize it and obtain sick ass gear yo.

I'm definitely looking at this right now, and this is going to be put into use!
Thank you for posting the link cat
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:49 am

I consider myself a fairly good hunter. I have never triple carted unless I do hunts I plan on triple carting on (ones way above what I can do) and I rarely doble cart while with others. Yesterday was off day. Let me explain. I don't get much time to hunt online but since I've been home sick the whole week and finally felt well enough to do something I jumped online... Every mission I died twice ( I swear the monster only targeted me). Then the weather outside got so bad that my internet wouldn't hold. so I decided to play offline. I think I made the garwa mask 3 times befor I realized I already had one... I decided it was time I put MH aside for the night and just go to bed. There are some days you realy shouldn't play no mater how much you want to.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 pm

dcj91x wrote:
There are some days you realy shouldn't play no mater how much you want to.

Agreed, along with certain times of the day. Tried to play yesterday morning and got defeated by an Abyssal, which I've been doing great against, sometimes not even getting carted once... I was fine after that, later that day. I guess I'm just not a morning hunter on school days :/

Decided to just use a ticket in Misty Peaks to get a Zin Skymerald. I'm close to getting another of that ticket anyway, plus I recieved another e-mail today about someone being interested in teaming up on MH3U, so I honestly regret nothing in this decision. I thus finished my Nether armor set and am now going to be trying to save enough money to get the long sword upgrade to the Nether long sword (not up for loading up the game for names right now, sorry), which I'm hoping will be done through team quests. If not, then I'll be farming Abyssal to get to twenty quests completed in the Underwater Ruins cat
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:09 am

Today I fought a pug against alatreon hr, first time one of my teammates carted so fast i had whiplash. the second go arounnd I kept close eye on my own health and teammates and had powders on me. though we didnt break either horn which was rather sad Sad by vort. Also fought my first stygian zinogre and he is almost as relentless as alatreon to me just without the balista binder for help. all in all my first foray into G rank isnt as terrifying as I thought it was going to be, though I do burn through alot more potions at the moment until I get better at reading monsters.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:22 am

Maybe one day I'll have the strength to hunt with people properly.
Until then, I guess its sticking to offline and the occasional online solo grind ._.
But hey...I got an ancient weapon today, that's something right?
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:31 am

D: But Vivi, we MUST hunt together sometime, for Tri's sake D:

As for my Hunting Journal Entry, I don't have any news for today...
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Vivi wrote:
Maybe one day I'll have the strength to hunt with people properly.
Until then, I guess its sticking to offline and the occasional online solo grind blank
But hey...I got an ancient weapon today, that's something right?
You could hunt with me too, and ancient weapons are great, they have dragon element :D.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:29 pm

21 September 2013

Haven't played MH3U in a while - I am currently addicted to Elder Scrolls Skyrim (BTW, skills gained from hunting large monsters help when fighting dragons, too!

Got back into playing MH3U - fighting Baleful Nox (still stuck on him.)

However, I took a small break from losing to B. Nox to farm Purple Ludy and gather the mats needed to turn a Vodyanoy Hammer into a Bewitched Venodroth.

Why hasn't someone recommended this thing before? 728 Attack and 250 Poison! BTW, Poison is one of the two elements Baleful Nox is "allergic" to (water is the other.)

In fact, I believe I almost got him - I had him limping and running - until he did his "vampire" attack from the ceiling and I died for the third time.

I believe I will take my new hammer out against all the major monsters from Great Jaggi on and see how it fares!
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Thus far, I have done no hunting today, which is fine, what with getting to spend the day with my parents and two younger brothers after they came up here to my college to visit me cat
I will, however, be playing my MH3U game soon enough now that they've left for home (always miss them after I leave home, though this time it's them heading home). I'm planning on doing some mining in D. Isle in order to both get Earth Crystals for weapon upgrading and get myself some money, possibly. Since I still have some upgrading to do on my Nether armor set before I can safely whip it out for G-rank, I may also do some mining in the Volcano, which will definitely pay well.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Verity19 wrote:
get myself some money, possibly.
May I suggest some Goldbeard Ceadeus runs? 15mins solo with a dragon weapon or thunder, with Crazy Lucky Cat are good, you can even make an extra 100K if you sell materials off him you don't need them, like Shards/Coats/Fur/Horns just putting it out there as when us forumers need cash, 4 of us will team up, and grind Goldbeard, he isn't hard to solo, just a little time consuming, but good pay :3
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:46 pm

TheLaw wrote:
May I suggest some Goldbeard Ceadeus runs? 15mins solo with a dragon weapon or thunder, with Crazy Lucky Cat are good, you can even make an extra 100K if you sell materials off him you don't need them, like Shards/Coats/Fur/Horns just putting it out there as when us forumers need cash, 4 of us will team up, and grind Goldbeard, he isn't hard to solo, just a little time consuming, but good pay :3

I would, but I'm one of those hunters that aren't so fond of the underwater fights (huge part of why I'm surprised I actually enjoy Abyssal fights), with an especially on solo Ceadeus ones. This is a great idea, though cat
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

Advice: Gunlances can make underwater fights much more bearable.

Today's entry: God I hate farming Purple Ludroth for Dash Extracts. Huge time waster. Beat another Brachydios, got quite a bit of Glowing Slime, so I'm almost ready to forge Pyro Demolisher. Now all I need are five Allfire Stones. Shouldn't be to hard to get.

UPDATE: Got all the Allfire Stones I needed. Forged sword.
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:47 am

I'm having fun with the sword and shield. I used to use SnS back in tri, but I mainly used GS or LS. I'm gonna practice with the SnS for now, I find it very fun to use.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 am

Andy124 wrote:
I'm having fun with the sword and shield.  I used to use SnS back in tri, but I mainly used GS or LS.  I'm gonna practice with the SnS for now, I find it very fun to use.
yessss I love SnS. I don't see a lot of people online use it and it makes me sad.

Today's entry: I swear to god I will find that giant jho AND beat father and son outing
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:55 am

MetaMarx wrote:
yessss I love SnS. I don't see a lot of people online use it and it makes me sad.

Today's entry: I swear to god I will find that giant jho AND beat father and son outing
The guy I teamed up with yesterday actually switched around weapon classes, with SnS being one of them cat

Let me know about the jho, if you find it. As for "A Father and Son Outing," I'm sure I'm not the only one who's missed this, but you only have to defeat one of the two in order to succeed. The smaller one's easy, but the big one is as big a pain as it is in size (haven't beat the large one yet myself, but I plan to revisit the quest myself soon enough).
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Finished all the village quest (took forever) so I could fight Alatreon only to be in for a rude awakening. I was expecting him to be easy, High rank easy, but noooo...Now, I know I suck at fighting him, but this was horrible. Carted twice, used almost all my potions and had like 10 minutes left to kill him. I finally entered into my own rage mode (it was pretty cool) and killed him. I was using G rank gear and I barely beat him...Whats wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Today's entry:

Before we start with anything, I feel it must be said that G Rank Diablos is a total dickbucket.

Was able to take care of Sand Barioth, and that is the progress insofar.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm really getting the hang of wide gunlances Time to practice with long. I also decided to stop being lazy and get Arken Antiphon. I got pretty lucky with them Ceadeus and only had to fight 3 total. 1 normal and 2 goldies.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 am

Big Boss wrote:
Carted twice, used almost all my potions and had like 10 minutes left to kill him. I finally entered into my own rage mode (it was pretty cool) and killed him. I was using G rank gear and I barely beat him...Whats wrong with me?

When I beat Alatreon, I also carted twice, though I used all my potions, had I believe 3:10 left, and then decided to just rage on it and won, too XD
I was also using G-rank gear... I don't think there's anything wrong with either of us for this. Alatreon's just a huge pain now :/

Attempted "A Father and Son Outing" several times today in the attempt to defeat the larger one. I failed each time, with the last one being the biggest upset; there was almost ten minutes left and I had Capture Guru put into my armor, so I was obviously planning to try to capture it... but never got it down to a capture point, plus I still lost.
I have defeated and earned the crown for the small one already, but the large one still taunts me ">.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next