Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 34 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 34 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:01 pm

You should try Gold one instead xD I remember how i was hunting with Will and Meta once. We failed on Rage Match once and than decided to "man up" and do 2 Savage on arena. We annihilate them xD
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 pm

SovereignCoffee wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:
Just triple carted to G-Rank Pink Rathian... Can't tell if rust or just G-rank difficulty. D:
Sounds like you need to upgrade yourself with more earth crystals my friend 99 should do.
My set is pretty much as good as it gets until I get the mats for Helios ZXZZZ; (or... whatever the combo was, I keep forgetting) I just suck. Even before I took a break from MH to get to Gold on League, I'd never done a G-rank quest successfully.
Maybe I should like... use traps 'n' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
My set is pretty much as good as it gets until I get the mats for Helios ZXZZZ; (or... whatever the combo was, I keep forgetting) I just suck. Even before I took a break from MH to get to Gold on League, I'd never done a G-rank quest successfully.
Maybe I should like... use traps 'n' stuff.
Good luck on getting the mats for that ^-^
I only can do G-rank 'cause of my younger brother teaming up with me so often before... Skyrim was bought by him D:
Traps usually help. Maybe bombs, too cat

Finished classes today, so I shall be returning to Wroggi fighting for crowns. I have a club meeting tonight, which is the college's video game club, so perhaps a MH3U owner will be there this time? If so, I shall finally be able to team up with someone after I don't know how long.
In the meantime, to Wroggi hunting I go.
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Hunting Journal - Page 34 Tumblr_mt13sojz5f1soofyao1_400

Today I defeated my first Dire Mirales (solo) and then drew this after seeing the most used face in mh4.

Git gud.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

PerfectHeaD wrote:
Today I defeated my first Dire Mirales (solo) and then drew this after seeing the most used face in mh4.

Git gud.

Congrats on the successful solo round against Dire Miralis! I still have yet to solo one, but the only reason I have to even consider facing them right now is to get materials to upgrade my long sword, which can wait, in my opinion.
Or if I'm able to team up with people over here at my college. All of them are still pretty low HRs, so all of them have yet to face it themselves. I enjoy Miralis hunts, so I'm hoping to be able to find and assist them in both ranking up to it and facing it cat
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:03 am

Today I fully upgraded the Alatreon hammer and jhen SA so I am officially done with the 10 upgrades of those weapon classes. I think once I'm done with the 10 different lances I'll move on to gunlance Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 am

oh yeah, I got my Large Crown award last night, thanks to duo Jho arena quest, hadn't realised I was that close to gettig enough large crowns Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Enkidu wrote:
oh yeah, I got my Large Crown award last night, thanks to duo Jho arena quest, hadn't realised I was that close to gettig enough large crowns Yes by vort

Congrats! ^-^

Forged and switched my weapon to the Wyvern Blade "Rose" yesterday. I'm definitely enjoying the purple sharpness, along with the FI 120 and two slots instead of the one my Reaver "Calamity" has cat
Will still be wiping out the Wroggi population on my game in search of one that qualifies for a large gold crown. This is definitely benifiting my titles farming I'll be doing after I get all of the awards. I've defeated a total of 44 of them, with four being captures (three of those I must've just wanted to finish, I don't know).
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:29 pm

I fianlly completed all the Arena quest....with all weapons....with A rank. Took a while, but I got it. And now I gotta tackle the remaining quest that I haven't completed yet.... But i'm really paranoid on doing some of these quest. 2 deviljhoe....i'm looking at you ;-; It would be nice if some of you guys gave me some hints to solo some of these quest.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Andy124 wrote:
I fianlly completed all the Arena quest....with all weapons....with A rank.  Took a while, but I got it.  And now I gotta tackle the remaining quest that I haven't completed yet....  But i'm really paranoid on doing some of these quest.  2 deviljhoe....i'm looking at you  ;-;  It would be nice if some of you guys gave me some hints to solo some of these quest.

Oh man, I've still got some arena quests to do, now that I think about it, and have to get to doing all of them with all weapons ">.>
Well, I did the double jho solo... Best you use a weapon that would allow good movement, in my opinion (which is definitely affected by the fact that I use long swords), and good armor, of course. Bring a good amount of healing items, such as an Ancient Potion (in case of carting), Dust of Life, Lifepowder, etc, and traps. Also, two trap tools and two of whatever materials you want to use that're for trap making. Bombs are a good idea, for sure, and a Farcaster and bomb casings and exciteshrooms to make more in case of those situations that're ugly enough to call for a temporary retreat. Dung bombs are a must in case of pinning cat
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Great! Now I'm rank 5 (yay)
One step closer to G-rank massacre and masochism (cus its supposed to be insanely hard right?)
That I.Lagi died 10mins into the quest... sucker.
Now I'm STILL waiting for a slender... fine... metal... The one you get from the Pirate tomb so i can forge the ancient... smith.... that cool looking 3 piece armor which needs that metals you get from the hunting fleet...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:22 am

No matter how many times I kill Jhen Morhan I cant get his gem. Five gems to make one piece of armor. Five! This will take forever. And I hate fighting him by myself!
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Farming colourful monster quest for sinister saints, that brachdios is simply annoying when I have to kill that zinogre though I always bring dungbombs.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Getting Wroggi s armor is going to take awhile
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I finally got a dang mini jho, but "big daddy" jho refuses to show up.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Made full Zinogre Z, fully upgraded Stygians bow and made silver los' Chariot Gun.
Nothing too special really.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Going to get back to Wroggi farming after dinner. Saving up zenny for more weapon upgrading, and maybe for a Wroggi armor set.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 am

I must have gotten REALLY lucky finding a super brach team when clashing fists came out because holy crap did randoms have a hard time with super lagi today
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:50 am

Well, never got back to farming Great Wroggi for a large gold crown yesterday...
Instead, I ended up getting the DLC, since I won't be able to at college due to their Wi-Fi's setup, and doing the event quest, "The Face of Fear," thinking they would be regular Jho. Got beat because of this mistake, but I succeeded on my second attempt after carting twice, though I was disappointed to see no black blood whatsoever.
Will probably be fixated to doing this quest solo for a while. If I can convince my brother to team up with me while I'm still here at home (didn't yesterday, at all), then I may also do other quests, too.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

Did some general hunting today with my brother, made the Lucent Narga weapons, but don't have the Cloudy Moonshards to upgrade them to their final tier, so I hunted a Jhen for allbrace, got two in one run, and epic Great Sword kill by me... now have 10 SnS and LS for Artisan's hammer award, excluding the event weapons. Did a run of Deviljho in the buff, completed in 25mins duo, almost have the event GS from it, just one more fierce soul... so right now I think I'll just farm Plesioth for the Fangs for res points... Whilst watching the brother play Skyrim
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

So all of the mining runs for charms
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Planning to try "A Father and Son Outing" out again later today, after Japanese class. I was unsuccessful yesterday at it, but I'm sure I'll figure something out for it after a few more tries. With how large one is, I definitely have to watch that one, but the smaller one's fine. Kind of amusing to watch, too XD
Before I do this, however, I will do a Great Wroggi round to get those last 175 points I need to rank up to 77. I'm so close to eighty...
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Next objective is to get Yamato prime (hallowed jhen) armor, bushido and a decent Free Element talisman. Jhen should be easy to farm with the Rysurrection and Silver Los set. I just hope the charm farming gives me more than an awakening talisman.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Today I learned that G-rank D.Isle is the best way to farm Earth crystals. I maxed out the amount of earth crystals I could carry with every run /yes/ 
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 am

Retoman wrote:
Today I learned that G-rank D.Isle is the best way to farm Earth crystals. I maxed out the amount of earth crystals I could carry with every run /yes/ 

I'm writting this down. Can you give us more info? Time spent, etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next