Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 33 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 33 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 am

I can reach 1009 raw with Jho's LS, and I can reach 1200+ with Adrenaline+2.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Not relevant, in the old days pure raw LS could be 1200+ by default and go even higher with various buffs.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Nova wrote:
Sai_ wrote:
Not relevant, in the old days pure raw LS could be 1200+ by default and go even higher with various buffs.
You have to remember that the damage formulas changed a lot from unite to 3U, pure raw LS is still as viable as ever.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Someday I will get tiny and giant jho ._.

Made some gunlance sets. I'm content with my wide and long set, but I just can't figure out a set for normal
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:57 am

Slowly but surely I'm working toward the artisan's hammer award. Finished with the ten switch axes and I'm only three weapons away from being done with the lance class. It's funny how the mats I don't have for weapons are all low to high rank.
I was also able to cut down my G-Rank alatreon run time (with hammer) down by 15min. Starting to get back into the groove of farming him again Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 am

Retoman wrote:
Slowly but surely I'm working toward the artisan's hammer award. Finished with the ten switch axes and I'm only three weapons away from being done with the lance class. It's funny how the mats I don't have for weapons are all low to high rank.
I was also able to cut down my G-Rank alatreon run time (with hammer) down by 15min. Starting to get back into the groove of farming him again Yes by vort
I thought it was 5 of each weapon class for the artisans hammer o.0
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 am

Today I did some Ala G runs, along with some other hunts to acquire the materials needs for armor and weapons, hoping to get the artisan's hammer award, it's great being able to hunt with my brother again :D
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Will wrote:
I thought it was 5 of each weapon class for the artisans hammer o.0
Oh man if only it were that easy.

I would like to amend my previous statement. As it turns out DLC event weapons don't count toward the award /pokr/  WHICH LEAVES ME BACK AT SQUARE 1 BECAUSE I HAVE NEITHER SA OR HAMMER FINISHED. CAPCOM WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME /versad/
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Well, since this is my first time in this spot, yet not my first day of hunt...

Catch up: I have finished all quests available to me currently (HR 73) and am eager to reach HR 80 to unlock a new quest. My prefered sets are Gold Rathian and Dire Miralis with Reaver "Calamity" as my weapon. Still searching for the 5 low rank (not insulting them or meaning offense, simply stating the range they fit in of missions by their HR) people here at my college, but have yet to find any of them to team up with. I have been repeatedly doing "Bad, White, and Blue" in the hopes of Great Baggi crowns and have not succeeded there, along with getting resource points every now and then so as not to get bored with the constant Great Baggi and Lagombi fights.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Well, since this is my first time in this spot, yet not my first day of hunt...

Catch up: I have finished all quests available to me currently (HR 73) and am eager to reach HR 80 to unlock a new quest. My prefered sets are Gold Rathian and Dire Miralis with Reaver "Calamity" as my weapon. Still searching for the 5 low rank (not insulting them or meaning offense, simply stating the range they fit in of missions by their HR) people here at my college, but have yet to find any of them to team up with. I have been repeatedly doing "Bad, White, and Blue" in the hopes of Great Baggi crowns and have not succeeded there, along with getting resource points every now and then so as not to get bored with the constant Great Baggi and Lagombi fights.
Pro tip: Gold crown large great baggi don't exist, give up now.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Will wrote:
Pro tip: Gold crown large great baggi don't exist, give up now.

Are you sure? There's got to be some mistake if it doesn't, especially with the fact of the award that is for all large gold crowns including the Great Baggi :|
I mean, I'm willing to figure out a mission for something else, but if this is absolutely correct, I'm definitely ready to flip a table over here, especially since I have a silver crown for it! So close, yet so far :oops:
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:16 am

I think he was being ... sarcastic.

Great baggi range from Largest: 1457.97 cm to Smallest: 839.12 cm, I think the Gold Crowns for largest start at 1300.00 cm or somewhere around there. It's likely that as with many other monsters you may not see one until G-Rank thats gold crown.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:50 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I think he was being ... sarcastic.

Great baggi range from  Largest: 1457.97 cm to Smallest: 839.12 cm, I think the Gold Crowns for largest start at 1300.00 cm or somewhere around there. It's likely that as with many other monsters you may not see one until G-Rank thats gold crown.

And I still don't do great on recognizing online sarcasm... So much easier to just hear it :oops:

I've been making sure to stick with G-Rank while doing this, though I'm trying instead to use an advanced quest gold to my advantage rather than continuing to up my Lagombi and Great Baggi count.
For today, I did "Pretty and Pink" this morning, before heading off to class. I'll be back to doing Advanced quests for a while in the hopes of finding the first monster in one of them to be a crown holder, since I have some time before my next class.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Jiyuren
Kelbi
Wanderer Jiyuren

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm

132 hours 57 minutes
Nargacuga Armor
Dios Slicers
Goldbeard Ceadeus defeated, HR 6 and G Rank quests acquired.
G rank Lagombi, Volvidon, Gobul, and Green Narga equipments, you shall be mine.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am

Did some general hunting today, duoed G Rank Ala with my bro, in 30mins, got 2 Swayers in reward, I now have the full Esca X blademaster, working on finishing my weapons, and getting the gunner armor too :D
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Finally got Recoil+4, Bomb Boost+10 charm yesterday by pure luck. Want to snipe it anyway so i'm happy i dont have to lose my time for it :D
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 pm

About to start my hunting for today now that I'm done with both college classes for today.
Will be doing Advanced G-rank quests in the hopes of encountering a gold crown on the first monster of one. Haven't had this occur yet since I started trying this out, but it's always best to keep trying anyway. I reached HR75 yesterday, plus got a Rathian Mantle to use later to upgrade a long sword, once I get more Azure Cortexes, after using my previous one to finish my Pink Rathian set.
For today's first quest, I shall be doing "Power Couple."
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Farming Hr sand barrioth today which i find oddly easier that the normal barrioth. Just one more indigo fang to go then I will challenge the azure rathalos to our first fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 am

I've been trying to get a another Rathalos mantle forever. Captured 20 some of 'em with no luck. Then magic(k?) struck! Captured a Rathalos a couple of hours ago and BAM! 2, count 'em 2 mantles! And on top of that I finally received a critical draw talisman. And after that, I'm hunting some Rathians and carve a mantle from her tail. Now I'll spend the next few weeks deciding what to use them on. It takes me longer to figure that out than it does to get the materials in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx
Rowiehz

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:59 am

Did some Ivory hunts yesterday. I'm in a real need for some of his G-rank horns. Luckily the two people I was with were very good at focusing on the horns. However, as much as we tried. I only got one horn out of those hunts. On a good note, I did get two mantles. So it wasn't for nothing!
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 am

Killed my first Lucent Naracuga. His poison spikes up there with Brachi's cheap*** explosions. Carted twice, but it was my first time really trying to fight him. Got a good amount of rewards from him so I'm happyish.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Big Boss wrote:
Killed my first Lucent Naracuga. His poison spikes up there with Brachi's cheap*** explosions. Carted twice, but it was my first time really trying to fight him. Got a good amount of rewards from him so I'm happyish.

Congrats on your first Lucent, and carting twice to them is understandable. I do even when I'm teamed up with my younger brother, unless I somehow luck out ">.>

Did a few quests before deciding I will just switch to Wroggi farming for a while, see if I can get both gold crowns for them. I'm sure either the next quest or the quest after that will rank me up to 76. I can't wait to unlock that HR80 quest!
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Just triple carted to G-Rank Pink Rathian... Can't tell if rust or just G-rank difficulty. D:
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Just triple carted to G-Rank Pink Rathian... Can't tell if rust or just G-rank difficulty. D:
Gotta be rust. Polish up and fight her again. :P
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 am

Ataraxia wrote:
Sounds like you need to upgrade yourself with more earth crystals my friend 99 should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next