Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 25 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 25 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 25 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm by Guest
Verity19 wrote:
^Well, if I convince my younger brother who doesn't play Pokemon to let me transfer the rest of my Pokemon on his 3DS, I'll see if it works out for me then.
I mean, I do hope so... The Manaphy, after all, was from a trade, so I can't help it if its nickname was bad. Maybe it was hacked in, though..? That would explain it if that's the case ">.>
Yeah it doesnt transfer pokemon that don't fit "the qualifications"

what retrictions they have are pretty weird, because sometimes pokemon can go through that really shouldnt be able to go through.
Verity19
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:13 pm by Verity19
^True...

Just caught a shiny Amoonguss through the radar method while training Pokemon. I'm thinking I might stick to this shiny method from now on, because it's the first I've ever gotten to work for me ^^"
MetaMarx
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:19 pm by MetaMarx
Chain fishing works well for shinies too, if you like water pokemon and whatnot.
Verity19
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:23 pm by Verity19
MetaMarx wrote:
Chain fishing works well for shinies too, if you like water pokemon and whatnot.

Oh, believe me, I love water Pokemon, but I just can't get that to work, along with not having the patience to have my character stand there for so long fishing in the hopes that one, my chain doesn't break, and two, a shiny actually appears ^^"
I've seen videos on it and all, but I just can't. The radar's more my route, just using it, then following the suggestions for it the best I can and walking around the grass to the patches that're moving more. If one sparkles, there's my shiny.
If you do chain fishing, though, I seriously respect you for it, especially if you've had it work well for you (I know it isn't uncommon for people to succeed with it, but, still).
Amaku
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:23 pm by Amaku
MetaMarx wrote:
I tried that before, was on a good chain until I didn't hook anything. Apparently Suction Cups don't help as much as they say it does..
MetaMarx
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:28 pm by MetaMarx
As long as you have a pokemon with the ability Suction Cups and can press a button at the correct time you're set, but the radar is harder to mess up

Amaku, the pokemon has to be in front, but a pokemon still isn't guaranteed to hook on.
Verity19
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 pm by Verity19
MetaMarx wrote:
As long as you have a pokemon with the ability Suction Cups and can press a button at the correct time you're set, but the radar is harder to mess up

I know, I tried using a Pokemon with Suction Cups as my first Pokemon and fished, but I prefer radar ^^"
I mean, a Pokemon yesterday and one today's definitely got me liking this cat
Amaku
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 pm by Amaku
Oh, mmk then..

There's only one shiny I don't want to catch from the Water atm. That would be Relicanth..

I've tried to get a Shiny Legend before, but my patience got the best of me. Anyone here have any Shiny Legends that weren't traded?
Verity19
Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 pm by Verity19
Amaku wrote:
I've tried to get a Shiny Legend before, but my patience got the best of me. Anyone here have any Shiny Legends that weren't traded?

Yes... A few to try to transfer, but on Y, I have shiny Landorus, Suicune, Thundurus, and Manaphy.

*Edit: Wait, by traded, did you mean transferred? All of these were ">.>
And they're from trading... Not sure if you mean "traded" as in, we still have them, because that's how I took it when I responded ^^"
Amaku
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 am by Amaku
I meant you trade a Pokemon for them :P Like, if you're not the original OT, someone else is. To get some pokemon I want, I offer up an egg w/ a Pokemon that isn't all that good.. Works every once and a while.

I've had no Shiny Pokemon experience EVER before, except for battling online and the Red Gyrados. Which I think I have transferred in Heartgold/Soulsilver or Platinum version... I used to think that Red Gyrados was an accomplishment. Does Pokemon Omega count(an online version of Pokemon)?
Verity19
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 pm by Verity19
Traded with a guy in my video game club to help him out, since he needed Manaphy for his Pokedex and I still have nearly a box full, and I have a shiny Eevee now from him, since he said he just wanted his shiny Leafeon, anyway, and didn't need the Eevee anymore.
Highlight of my night last night cat
Amaku
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by Amaku
I gave up on trading unless I'm using GTS. I mean I had a few good trades on Pokemon White, but I lost mine.. RIP Regi's..
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 pm by Guest
Amaku wrote:
I gave up on trading unless I'm using GTS. I mean I had a few good trades on Pokemon White, but I lost mine.. RIP Regi's..

I still have my regis all the way from ruby back in 2003...I have no idea where my ruby version is, though. (good thing i transferred everything good before i misplaced it)
Amaku
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm by Amaku
Luckyyy, I lost mine at my old house, so it is never to be found... My current goal in Pokemon Y atm is to get a Zorua.
MetaMarx
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:24 pm by MetaMarx
It's pretty amazing how some of our pokemon are 10 years old.
Verity19
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:53 pm by Verity19
MetaMarx wrote:
It's pretty amazing how some of our pokemon are 10 years old.

Yep...
It really is amazing to think about sometimes cat
Amaku
Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:03 pm by Amaku
It's hard to remember if I ever had Diamond version.. I have faint memories of playing it..
Verity19
Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 am by Verity19
After all of the trading I did this weekend, I'm almost done with my Pokedex now.
I wish my idea of using my brother's 3DS would've worked out, but it didn't work... Still, all the trading has been fun, and all I have left to do now is evolving, breeding, and getting a Phanpy or Donphan, along with a Magmarizer from the place in Kiloude City /yes/
Amaku
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:15 am by Amaku
Successfully got a Zorua.. Sorta. It was a Zoaroark when I found it.. Too bad it was a male. Got a ditto while I was at it :D. Does anyone know if I can breed it w/ Yveltal? I'm getting mixed answers on Google. Also, found this Pokemon I never knew existed.. The Elder Tree Pokemon, went ahead and caught that too.
Verity19
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 pm by Verity19
Amaku wrote:
Successfully got a Zorua.. Sorta. It was a Zoaroark when I found it.. Too bad it was a male. Got a ditto while I was at it :D. Does anyone know if I can breed it w/ Yveltal? Also, found this Pokemon I never knew existed.. The Elder Tree Pokemon, went ahead and caught that too.

Congrats on the Ditto and Zoroark, though if you don't get a female by the weekend, I have a spare one I could trade you cat 
Because Yveltal's a legendary Pokemon, you honestly shouldn't be able to breed it with anything, to be honest ^^"
What does this "Elder Tree Pokemon" look like? I'm very curious to see this >.>
*Edit: Do you mean Trevenant?

I just need Donphan now to complete my Pokedex. If only I had a Phanpy friend safari... Maybe someone has one here at my college they can trade me :/

Last edited by Verity19 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 pm by Guest
just letting you guys know I have a living pokedex.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Living_Pok%C3%A9dex
MetaMarx
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 pm by MetaMarx
Vortiene wrote:

Wow nice job! I completed my National Dex in Diamond, and hated it. It was so tedious and boring I'm never doing it again. I could never imagine me doing a living pokedex.
Verity19
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 pm by Verity19
Vortiene wrote:

That's awesome, and congrats cat
Lol, so I'm not the only one on the forums with a Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, then... This is actually somewhat of a comfort to me, to be honest x3
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 pm by Guest
Don't say congrats, I've had it since february

it's really easy to do, I traded for every non-final evolution on the GTS, everyone trades their low level not fully evolved pokemon in a heartbeat, so it was easy. I raised all the final evos myself, so I could nickname them.
Amaku
Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm by Amaku
Verity19 wrote:
Amaku wrote:
Successfully got a Zorua.. Sorta. It was a Zoaroark when I found it.. Too bad it was a male. Got a ditto while I was at it :D. Does anyone know if I can breed it w/ Yveltal? Also, found this Pokemon I never knew existed.. The Elder Tree Pokemon, went ahead and caught that too.

Congrats on the Ditto and Zoroark, though if you don't get a female by the weekend, I have a spare one I could trade you cat 
Because Yveltal's a legendary Pokemon, you honestly shouldn't be able to breed it with anything, to be honest ^^"
What does this "Elder Tree Pokemon" look like? I'm very curious to see this >.>
*Edit: Do you mean Trevenant?

I just need Donphan now to complete my Pokedex. If only I had a Phanpy friend safari... Maybe someone has one here at my college they can trade me :/
Yea, I meant Trevenant xD. I could just breed the Ditto w/ Zoroark. It's what I'm doing atm actually, but ty for the offer. And lol, you're lucky.. I need like 300 more.. Does the JPN section mean anything in the Dex btw? 

Beat the Pokemon League again, flawlessed the champion. The only one I had a hard time w/ was that damn Gyrados.. Pretty much had demolished my whole team, I needed to Herbal Med my Scizor like 3 times..

Also, congrats Vort. I want to know how you stuffed em in the Box's though. And Ver, I have a Keldeo.. In the Mystery Dungeon game. Same w/ Meloetta :P.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next