Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 27 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 27 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:13 am

TheLaw wrote:

Upgraded Alatreon Greatsword to Alatreon Revolution to Altheos Evolutia

My fav weapon, I'm so jealous :P Anyway i'll gladly do some G Ala runs with forum members in a few days. I'll have access to my Wii U later this week or next week so yeah. Hope somebody will still be up for it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:50 am

Fianlly decided I will upgrade form c peco armor to barioth.
Yeah... not so much. With a pounce he does like 3/4 bar damage. or almost a OHKO if I dont have the 150hp bar.

Maybe I should just mine a bunch of hard stones and upgrade my c peco as high as possible to work this out?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:53 am

Went in to G-Ala, thinking it was going to be on par with the other super beasts we have been exposed to so far... was disappointed... he was just a regular G-rank beast. I even went gunner with a non-upgraded armor, and while when he hit me, he could take me down to "heroic" percentages, his movesets and speed were exactly like the village Alatreon.

O well, got 4 runs in, got a dragonsphire and tons of mats. Thinking about making the armor just for the looks.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:58 pm

While i can't see much use of G-rank Ala blademaster armor, the gunner armor got few pieces good for making decent element LBG set.

Escadora Sagesse X
Artian Vest X
Escadora Arma X
Mutsu Koshiate Prime
Escadora Scala X
-----------------
+5 Evade Dist, +9 Expert ---

Bonus shot
element atk up
peak performance
critical eye+1
evade extender

I have sick tali so take it into consideration, but i hope this will give you basic idea.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

So I was soloing Alatreon G rank. God damn it capcom, what is it with your auto aiming pounces? there's no way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Sai_ wrote:
So I was soloing Alatreon G rank. God damn it capcom, what is it with your auto aiming pounces? there's no way out of it.

I dodge into them, not away or to the sides when I have my weapon out. If my weapon is away, it is simple enough to walk in a wide circle... always 90 degrees from where (s)he's facing... or just run.

After many fights with the Deviljho, I realized that many moves can be avoided by not being afraid of them, and just going into the attack cone. The closer you are to the origin of the attack, the smaller the attack cone is, and the easier it is to just move left or right to avoid it. Fear the your worst enemy in MH /-_-/ 
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 am

Did some more Ala G today, got the required Direwings and Swayers I needed for my lance, did a few extra quests with Sai, MetaMarx and Arkenaw...

Just need to farm for more swayers, sphires and wings to upgrade the following to their final tier
2 more swayers for Voracion
3 Swayers for Altrusta
3 swayers for Morphexo
2 Direwings for Star

Upgraded Alatreon Gleam to Altheos Gloralis
Forged Chaos Wing
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 am

Fully upgraded my ala swaxe and bow. Also did a little crown farming with Sai.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am

I have just slain my first Zinogre in my village urgent... The sucker hits so hard once after the other. Once you get hit once, you get hit 2 or 3 times... But! I got it on my first try, though I carted twice. Might try it with a gunlance rather than the Gun Hammer next time.
Back to top Go down
YamiGekusu
Melynx
YamiGekusu

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Over there

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 pm

I have attempted Mark of a Hero at least fifteen times. All, failed. But I did manage to nearly kill Ivory Lagiacrus on my most recent runs so yay!

I also did some Brachydios runs and managed to beat one in 11:03 with my trusty Fang Hammer Ruin
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Welcome to the fold Cambell. Keep at it, you will continue to improve with practice.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks Sephastus Yes by vort

I managed to kill another Brachy last night as well and get the dual swords... Should make farming a lot easier :D
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 am

fianlly decided Im going to upgrade to Barioth armor to take on Brachy..
A couple of hourse later I realised.
"Wow Barioth requires ALOT of mats".
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 am

I repelled my second ceadeus in 3U...

Got a Deep sea gem (or however the name is written in english)

Saving it~
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 am

I downloaded the Alatreon DLC today and decided to give the quest a go. I Grabbed my Grongigas Hammer and went on my merry way. But no one told me that this quest wasn't a test of skill but instead a test of endurance as I was not prepared to pound his face in for such a long time blank
When I hit the 10min mark I transformed into an eager beaver and start hitting him anywhere on his body without any regard to my hp or how many potions I had left and end up fainting 3 times very quickly /pokr/ 

I succesfully killed him on my second run with only 3min left on the clock AND I RECIEVED NO SKYSWAYERS WHICH I TOTALLY DESERVED.

I did the quest three more times and out of all those runs I only got 1 skyswayer. Apparently capcom thinks I don't deserve nice things /versad/
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 pm

With HGE and lots of practice, Hammers have the ability to kill Alateon very efficiently. All in the timing. There are some YouTube videos out there that can help you figure out the timing of the strikes, so you won't whiff and be punished.

I probably used Hammer the most in Tri, but I haven't used one at all in 3U... having too much fun with the Bow, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 am

Took a road trip to Maryland from my hometown Virginia for a wedding. Got a lot of time to play some MH3U after a while. Made Plesi DS's finally. STILL no luck on getting a freaking Gobul King Whisker, desire sensor is kicking my ass. But anyways, still working on Artisans Hammer slowly but surely. I still haven't done G Ala since he has been out, will try to do some of those to finish upgrading my current ala weapons and get some sexy dragon sets ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:43 am

sooled grank ala on my second try
first try was triple cart after 30min, second one was success in 38min with one cart...really an endurance test; he is not that hard but you need to stay focused at all times since a small mistake can end up in a cart ...
farming it online i've been lucky with skyswayers, not very with spheres...
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 am

Retoman wrote:

I succesfully killed him on my second run with only 3min left on the clock AND I RECIEVED NO SKYSWAYERS WHICH I TOTALLY DESERVED.
lmao, I did 5-6 ala over the w'end, broke both horns most times and still haven't got a Skyswayer... get the feeling it's going to be Ab Lagi Dynamos all over again

Finally got to hunt a Deviljho in Moga Woods as well (going after rare trade items), was planning to capt him so was keeping a close eye for when he started limping. After about 10 min I knew he must be getting close, so I was taking me time hoping I'd see a limp, but no he just dies... still got the Worldeater Belly though

Beside that I'm a bit meh with the game atm, been thinking I should maybe try a different weapon but having trouble deciding which one to change to.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am

Well. After an absence of about 2 weeks... possibly more I can't remember; Ima continue my Golddeus farming for his set. Though I think I need a Lagia Sapphire too... along with other things. Probably gonna take a few days...

EDIT: This rust... so strong... T_T
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 am

Killed 4 Volvi's over lunch to get the materials for the armour. Rickracks are a pain, aren't they? The dual mission is easy with slime DS, and offers them as quest rewards + carves, so it shouldn't take too much longer Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 am

So just for a change I decided to go to the city and do the guild quests. The ease of fights was satisfying, just feeling the high rank gear make the difference makes the work put into them that much more satisfying. though I will hit HR 3 pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

I finally was able to make and fully upgrade the alatreon lance. I also made the alatreon GS and SnS which have yet to be fully upgraded because I decided me and Ala need some time away from each other. Went rathalos mantle farming and struck gold. I got two mantles after only killing 7 rathalos Yes by vort .
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am

I got my HR Volvi armour, and managed to gem in AUL, Bombardier, tremorproof and evasion+1. One of my talis worked way better than I had thought of before, and had 3 slots for 2 bombardier and 1 attack jewels. Pretty happy with it so far!

I'm going to farm Brachydios and Steel Uragaan for the brachy longsword upgrade
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:18 am

So i decided to give my Altheos Gloralis (Lance) a spin today and i wanted to brush up on my skills with a jho, (high rank) that sucker didn't last 5mins :o, just have to finish off my Ala G materials for the armor and other weapons that need some attention, and hopefully have a Jho and P.Ian out in moga freehunt for their commodities, then I have my Argosy License award, whilst I'm working on the res points and artisan's hammer awards
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next